Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - On Discovery
1. What do the two old women do to Tang Ao with the needles?
2. What reason is given for torturing Tang Ao?
3. What was used first to keep the holes open in Tang Ao's earlobes?
4. What is the simile "like a knot of ginger root" referring to?
5. What is the procedure that the women are using on Tang's feet called?
6. What metaphor does Tang use to compare his bandages hanging to dry?
7. What do the women do to help stir the cool female winds inside Tang's body?
8. What is the last thing the women do to prepare Tang to meet the queen?
9. What is Tang Ao doing when he...
This section contains 2,615 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)