Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who does Sir Walter suggest as godmother to Allwit's new baby?
2. Who suggests Touchstone Junior as godfather for Allwit's new baby?
3. How many Puritan women arrive first to the town party?
4. What decision do Touchwood Senior and his wife reach during their first onstage discussion?
5. How is Lady Kix related to Mistress Allwit?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Allwit react to the Puritans as they invade his home during the christening...
This section contains 1,019 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)