|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method of argument does Tim employ when discussing fools?
2. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
(a) She will run away again.
(b) She will die.
(c) She will heal.
(d) She will give in to her parents' demands.
3. Which of the following words does Tim use to describe the women at the party?
4. How is Tim treated by the women of the party when he arrives?
(a) He is fawned over.
(b) He is embarrassed.
(c) He is ignored.
(d) He is abused.
5. Who does Allwit direct to remove Sir Walter from his home?
(a) A group of hooligans.
(b) Mistress Allwit's children.
(c) Sir Walter's servants.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sir Oliver order to pay Touchwood Senior for the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
2. Where is Moll discovered attempting to flee from her family?
3. What type of milk is actually contained in the vial?
4. What does Allwit decide to turn his house into after Sir Walter is removed from it?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll and Touchwood Junior after their deaths?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)