|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Walter react to his injury during the duel?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He flees the fight.
(c) He attacks with vengeance.
(d) He begs for mercy.
2. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
(a) Because it settles the patient's stomach.
(b) Because it helps the potion stick to the stomach.
(c) Because it mixes the potion.
(d) Because it moves the potion through the body faster.
3. How is Moll dragged back to her family?
(a) By her hair.
(b) By her arms.
(c) By her ankles.
(d) By her ear.
4. When does Yellowhammer vow to have Moll married to Sir Walter?
(a) The next morning.
(b) At sundown.
(c) Within the week.
(d) During the next full moon.
5. Who does Moll run away with when her mother runs out to find her?
(a) Touchwood Junior.
(b) Touchwood Senior.
(c) Lady Kix.
(d) Sir Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what weapon is Sir Walter challenged to a duel?
2. Who comes to Sir Walter's defense when Allwit wants to kick him out of the house?
3. To whom does Sir Oliver want to announce the news of Lady Kix's pregnancy?
4. Who does Tim decide to invite to the party?
5. Who challenges Sir Walter to a duel after Moll is discovered?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)