|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Allwit decide to turn his house into after Sir Walter is removed from it?
(a) A bar.
(b) A church.
(c) A school.
(d) A brothel.
2. What type of spoons does Mistress Allwit receive as a gift at the party?
(a) Elder spoons.
(b) Apostle spoons.
(c) Disciple spoons.
(d) Pope spoons.
3. Who pays for the post-christening party?
(a) Sir Allwit.
(c) Davy Duhana.
(d) Sir Walter.
4. What does Tim believe he can argue about wenches?
(a) That they are all fools.
(b) That they are all rationally thinking humans.
(c) That they are all scavengers.
(d) That they are all honest women.
5. What does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver is in the vial?
(a) Magical milk.
(b) Magical water.
(c) Fertility milk.
(d) Fertility water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives with the news that Touchwood Junior is dead?
2. Who does Sir Walter hide from after the first servant's news?
3. How does Sir Walter react to his injury during the duel?
4. Where does Moll claim to have contracted the disease that is plaguing her?
5. What method of argument does Tim employ when discussing fools?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)