|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Allwit direct to remove Sir Walter from his home?
(a) The police.
(b) Mistress Allwit's children.
(c) Sir Walter's servants.
(d) A group of hooligans.
2. When does Yellowhammer vow to have Moll married to Sir Walter?
(a) During the next full moon.
(b) Within the week.
(c) At sundown.
(d) The next morning.
3. Who finds Moll after she runs away again?
(a) Her brother.
(b) The Allwits.
(c) Her parents.
(d) The Gossips.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll's condition when she is found after being dragged from the river?
5. What news does the first servant bring, interrupting the dictation of Sir Walter's will?
(a) That Sir Walter is under arrest.
(b) That Moll has run off again.
(c) That Lady Kix is pregnant.
(d) That Touchwood Junior is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tim argue is the true nature of a fool?
2. What does the second servant announce, interrupting Allwit's rampage against Sir Walter?
3. How do Sir Oliver and Lady Kix treat one another when Touchwood Senior arrives?
4. Where is Sir Walter wounded during the duel?
5. How does Allwit react to the Puritan women over dinner?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)