|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Allwit react to Sir Walter's battle wounds?
(a) He calls a doctor to see to them.
(b) He ignores them.
(c) He pokes his fingers in them, making them worse.
(d) He attempts to nurse them himself.
2. What shocking event takes place during Moll's funeral?
(a) The body in the coffin is not Moll's.
(b) She sits up in her coffin.
(c) She rolls out of her coffin.
(d) There is no body in her coffin.
3. Who does Tim decide to invite to the party?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His sister.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His tutor.
4. How does Yellowhammer react to the truth about Moll's funeral?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is outraged.
(c) He is shocked.
(d) He is embarrassed.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll and Touchwood Junior after their deaths?
(d) Deeply missed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the first servant bring, interrupting the dictation of Sir Walter's will?
2. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT attend Moll's funeral?
4. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
5. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)