|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver is in the vial?
(a) Fertility milk.
(b) Fertility water.
(c) Magical milk.
(d) Magical water.
2. Who finds Moll after she runs away again?
(a) Her brother.
(b) The Gossips.
(c) Her parents.
(d) The Allwits.
3. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll may die?
(a) They lament not loving her enough.
(b) They decide to leave the city.
(c) They reach out to Touchwood Senior to help them cope.
(d) They say they will be glad to see her gone.
4. How much did Sir Oliver pay for the vial of milk?
(a) Thirty pence.
(b) Thirty pounds.
(c) Three pounds.
(d) Three pence.
5. What method of argument does Tim employ when discussing fools?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the second servant announce, interrupting Allwit's rampage against Sir Walter?
2. Which servant in the Oliver home has decided to help Lady Kix with her plan for pregnancy?
3. Who catches Moll as she is trying to escape?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll's condition when she is found after being dragged from the river?
5. How many funerals will be held for Moll and Touchwood Junior?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)