|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll and Touchwood Junior after their deaths?
(a) Deeply missed.
2. Who comes to Sir Walter's defense when Allwit wants to kick him out of the house?
(b) No one.
(c) Mistress Allwit.
(d) Davy Duhana.
3. To whom does Sir Oliver want to announce the news of Lady Kix's pregnancy?
(a) Only his closest friends
(b) Only his family.
(c) No one.
(d) The entire public.
4. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
(a) Because it moves the potion through the body faster.
(b) Because it settles the patient's stomach.
(c) Because it helps the potion stick to the stomach.
(d) Because it mixes the potion.
5. How does Moll react to the news that Touchwood Junior is dead?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She faints.
(c) She gives no reaction.
(d) She screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives with the news that Touchwood Junior is dead?
2. Who does Allwit direct to remove Sir Walter from his home?
3. Why does Allwit attempt to kick Sir Walter out of his house?
4. Who does Sir Walter ask to write down his will?
5. Who breaks the news to Allwit that Sir Walter plans to wed Moll?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)