|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll and Touchwood Junior after their deaths?
(c) Deeply missed.
2. In what language does Tim conduct his argument about fools?
(a) In Spanish.
(b) In French.
(c) In English.
(d) In Latin.
3. Which of the following is NOT something for which Sir Oliver is willing to pay Touchwood Senior?
(a) The vial of milk.
(b) The impregnation of Lady Kix.
(c) The birth of a male child.
(d) The labor of Lady Kix.
4. Where does Moll claim to have contracted the disease that is plaguing her?
(a) From the river.
(b) From Sir Walter.
(c) From her mother.
(d) From Touchwood Junior.
5. What animal does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver he must ride after drinking the vial?
(a) A buffalo.
(b) A cow.
(c) A horse.
(d) A pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks the news to Allwit that Sir Walter plans to wed Moll?
2. What language does Tim's fiance speak?
3. Which of the following words does Tim use to describe the women at the party?
4. Who carries Moll to her bedroom after she hears the news about Touchwood Junior?
5. Who pays for the post-christening party?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)