|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who catches Moll as she is trying to escape?
(d) Davy Duhana.
2. What is discovered to be the truth about Moll's funeral?
(a) Sir Walter pays for it.
(b) It is abandoned by Yellowhammer and Maudlin.
(c) It is a hoax.
(d) It is not paid for.
3. How much does Sir Oliver pay Touchwood Senior for the vial of milk?
(a) One hundred pence.
(b) One hundred pounds.
(c) Fifty pence.
(d) Fifty pounds.
4. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
(a) Lady Kix.
(d) The wench.
5. For how long does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver he must go riding after drinking the vial?
(a) For two hours.
(b) For twelve hours.
(c) For five hours.
(d) For ten hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allwit stand to lose if Sir Walter marries another woman?
2. Who does Maudlin send for when she realizes how sickly Moll is?
3. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
4. Why does Touchwood Senior decide to help Sir Oliver and his wife with their cause?
5. Who pays for the post-christening party?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)