|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what weapon is Sir Walter challenged to a duel?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) With fists.
(d) A sword.
2. How does Sir Oliver react to the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He is angry,
(c) He is confused.,
(d) He is excited.
3. What does the second servant announce, interrupting Allwit's rampage against Sir Walter?
(a) That Moll has run off again.
(b) That Sir Walter is under arrest.
(c) That Lady Kix is pregnant.
(d) That Touchwood Junior is dead.
4. With whom does Tim argue about the nature of fools?
(a) His tutor.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother-in-law.
5. Who finds Moll after she runs away again?
(a) The Gossips.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her brother.
(d) The Allwits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allwit decide to turn his house into after Sir Walter is removed from it?
2. Who arrives with the Puritans to the post-christening party?
3. Why does Maudlin sound the alarm, causing everyone to run from the house in a panic?
4. Which of the following is NOT something for which Sir Oliver is willing to pay Touchwood Senior?
5. How much did Sir Oliver pay for the vial of milk?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)