|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Sir Oliver and Lady Kix treat one another when Touchwood Senior arrives?
(a) They completely ignore one another.
(b) They are arguing and cursing.
(c) They hold hands and quietly listen to their guest.
(d) They are kissing one another.
2. How much did Sir Oliver pay for the vial of milk?
(a) Thirty pence.
(b) Thirty pounds.
(c) Three pounds.
(d) Three pence.
3. What type of spoons does Mistress Allwit receive as a gift at the party?
(a) Pope spoons.
(b) Elder spoons.
(c) Disciple spoons.
(d) Apostle spoons.
4. What language does Tim's fiance speak?
5. What mode of transportation has been arranged to whisk Moll away from her family?
(a) A horse.
(b) A carriage.
(c) A train car.
(d) A boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Sir Walter's defense when Allwit wants to kick him out of the house?
2. To whom does Sir Oliver want to announce the news of Lady Kix's pregnancy?
3. Who arrives with Touchwood Senior at Sir Oliver's home?
4. In what language does Tim conduct his argument about fools?
5. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)