|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
2. Where is Moll discovered attempting to flee from her family?
(a) The river.
(b) The desert.
(c) The forrest.
(d) The seaside.
3. What mode of transportation has been arranged to whisk Moll away from her family?
(a) A train car.
(b) A carriage.
(c) A boat.
(d) A horse.
4. Why does Maudlin sound the alarm, causing everyone to run from the house in a panic?
(a) Because the kitchen is on fire.
(b) Because she is in labor.
(c) Because the sheep have been snatched from their pen.
(d) Because Moll is missing.
5. Who gives Mistress Allwit with the unusual spoons?
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Davy Duhana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tim say to patronize his mother?
2. Who does Moll run away with when her mother runs out to find her?
3. Who pays for the post-christening party?
4. How much of his money does Sir Walter leave to Mistress Allwit?
5. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll may die?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)