|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many funerals will be held for Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) No funerals will be held for either one.
(b) One, for Touchwood Junior only.
(c) One, for both victims together.
(d) One, for Moll only.
2. Who has Touchwood Junior arranged to visit while his father is with Sir Oliver?
(a) Mistress Allwit.
(b) Lady Kix.
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll's condition when she is found after being dragged from the river?
4. How do Sir Oliver and Lady Kix treat one another when Touchwood Senior arrives?
(a) They hold hands and quietly listen to their guest.
(b) They are arguing and cursing.
(c) They completely ignore one another.
(d) They are kissing one another.
5. Who catches Moll as she is trying to escape?
(c) Davy Duhana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the servant who decides to help Lady Kix?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll and Touchwood Junior after their deaths?
3. Which servant in the Oliver home has decided to help Lady Kix with her plan for pregnancy?
4. Why does Allwit attempt to kick Sir Walter out of his house?
5. Which of Maudlin's relatives arrives unexpectedly to the party?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)