|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Allwit react to Sir Walter's battle wounds?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) He calls a doctor to see to them.
(c) He pokes his fingers in them, making them worse.
(d) He attempts to nurse them himself.
2. How does Allwit react to the Puritan women over dinner?
(a) He is outraged at them.
(b) He is disgusted by them.
(c) He is embarrassed by them.
(d) He is amused by them.
3. How is Tim treated by the women of the party when he arrives?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He is abused.
(c) He is fawned over.
(d) He is ignored.
4. How much does Sir Oliver pay Touchwood Senior for the vial of milk?
(a) Fifty pounds.
(b) One hundred pence.
(c) Fifty pence.
(d) One hundred pounds.
5. Who does Tim decide to invite to the party?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His sister.
(c) His tutor.
(d) His girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
2. Who does Moll run away with when her mother runs out to find her?
3. How much money has Sir Walter been promised in the dowry?
4. How do the Puritan women treat the food at the party?
5. How many funerals will be held for Moll and Touchwood Junior?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)