|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim believe he can argue about wenches?
(a) That they are all fools.
(b) That they are all scavengers.
(c) That they are all honest women.
(d) That they are all rationally thinking humans.
2. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
3. When does Yellowhammer vow to have Moll married to Sir Walter?
(a) The next morning.
(b) Within the week.
(c) During the next full moon.
(d) At sundown.
4. Who pays for the post-christening party?
(b) Davy Duhana.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) Sir Allwit.
5. Which of the following words does Tim use to describe the women at the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Moll's parents presume she is going to do after being carried into her room?
2. Who does Maudlin send for when she realizes how sickly Moll is?
3. How do the Puritan women treat the food at the party?
4. How is Tim treated by the women of the party when he arrives?
5. Which of the following is NOT something for which Sir Oliver is willing to pay Touchwood Senior?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)