|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Sir Oliver want to announce the news of Lady Kix's pregnancy?
(a) Only his closest friends
(b) No one.
(c) The entire public.
(d) Only his family.
2. Who arrives with the Puritans to the post-christening party?
(a) The Gossips.
(c) Moll and Touchwood Junior.
3. How does Sir Allwit react to Sir Walter's battle wounds?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) He calls a doctor to see to them.
(c) He attempts to nurse them himself.
(d) He pokes his fingers in them, making them worse.
4. What is discovered to be the truth about Moll's funeral?
(a) Sir Walter pays for it.
(b) It is abandoned by Yellowhammer and Maudlin.
(c) It is not paid for.
(d) It is a hoax.
5. Who pays for the post-christening party?
(b) Sir Allwit.
(c) Davy Duhana.
(d) Sir Walter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of spoons does Mistress Allwit receive as a gift at the party?
2. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll may die?
3. What is the name of Moll's maid?
4. Who does Allwit direct to remove Sir Walter from his home?
5. What does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver is in the vial?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)