|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll may die?
(a) They reach out to Touchwood Senior to help them cope.
(b) They decide to leave the city.
(c) They lament not loving her enough.
(d) They say they will be glad to see her gone.
2. Who does Sir Walter ask to write down his will?
(b) Sir Oliver.
(c) Davy Duhana.
(d) Mistress Allwit.
3. What does Tim argue is the true nature of a fool?
(a) A stunted animal.
(b) A rational animal.
(c) A brilliant animal.
(d) A unevolved animal.
4. With what weapon is Sir Walter challenged to a duel?
(a) With fists.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A sword.
5. What does Tim believe he can argue about wenches?
(a) That they are all fools.
(b) That they are all honest women.
(c) That they are all scavengers.
(d) That they are all rationally thinking humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of milk is actually contained in the vial?
2. Who challenges Sir Walter to a duel after Moll is discovered?
3. With whom does Tim argue about the nature of fools?
4. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
5. How many funerals will be held for Moll and Touchwood Junior?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)