|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the servant who decides to help Lady Kix?
2. How is Moll dragged back to her family?
(a) By her hair.
(b) By her ankles.
(c) By her arms.
(d) By her ear.
3. What becomes the Yellowhammers' main priority after Moll becomes ill?
(a) Finding Moll the best medical treatment.
(b) Getting Tim married as quickly as possible.
(c) Arranging Moll's funeral.
(d) Having another child.
4. With what weapon is Sir Walter challenged to a duel?
(a) A knife.
(b) With fists.
(c) A sword.
(d) A gun.
5. Who arrives with the news that Touchwood Junior is dead?
(a) Touchwood Senior.
(b) Lady Kix.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
2. What animal does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver he must ride after drinking the vial?
3. Which of the following is NOT something for which Sir Oliver is willing to pay Touchwood Senior?
4. How much did Sir Oliver pay for the vial of milk?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll and Touchwood Junior after their deaths?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)