Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll's condition when she is found after being dragged from the river?
2. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
(c) Sir Oliver's.
(d) Davy Duhana's.
3. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
(a) The wench.
(b) Lady Kix.
4. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
(a) Because it mixes the potion.
(b) Because it settles the patient's stomach.
(c) Because it moves the potion through the body faster.
(d) Because it helps the potion stick to the stomach.
5. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
(a) She will run away again.
(b) She will die.
(c) She will give in to her parents' demands.
(d) She will heal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sir Walter curse the Allwits?
2. What becomes the Yellowhammers' main priority after Moll becomes ill?
3. What does the second servant announce, interrupting Allwit's rampage against Sir Walter?
4. What does Allwit stand to lose if Sir Walter marries another woman?
5. Where is Moll discovered attempting to flee from her family?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)