|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Walter react to the news that he will be married so quickly?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is outraged.
2. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
3. Who carries Moll to her bedroom after she hears the news about Touchwood Junior?
(b) Davy Duhana.
(c) Sir Walter.
(d) A maid.
4. In what language does Tim conduct his argument about fools?
(a) In English.
(b) In Latin.
(c) In Spanish.
(d) In French.
5. What do Moll's parents presume she is going to do after being carried into her room?
(b) Begin her mourning.
(c) Write letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives with the Puritans to the post-christening party?
2. How is Moll dragged back to her family?
3. Why does Sir Walter curse the Allwits?
4. Who gives Mistress Allwit with the unusual spoons?
5. Whose opinion of them seems to concern the Yellowhammers most?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)