|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does Tim use to describe the women at the party?
2. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
(b) Lady Kix.
(d) The wench.
3. Who does Sir Walter ask to write down his will?
(b) Sir Oliver.
(c) Davy Duhana.
(d) Mistress Allwit.
4. What is discovered to be the truth about Moll's funeral?
(a) It is a hoax.
(b) It is not paid for.
(c) It is abandoned by Yellowhammer and Maudlin.
(d) Sir Walter pays for it.
5. What does the second servant announce, interrupting Allwit's rampage against Sir Walter?
(a) That Moll has run off again.
(b) That Touchwood Junior is dead.
(c) That Sir Walter is under arrest.
(d) That Lady Kix is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sir Walter curse the Allwits?
2. Who arrives with the Puritans to the post-christening party?
3. What does Tim say to patronize his mother?
4. Where does Moll claim to have contracted the disease that is plaguing her?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll and Touchwood Junior after their deaths?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)