|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Sir Oliver and Lady Kix treat one another when Touchwood Senior arrives?
(a) They hold hands and quietly listen to their guest.
(b) They are arguing and cursing.
(c) They completely ignore one another.
(d) They are kissing one another.
2. With whom does Tim argue about the nature of fools?
(a) His tutor.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
3. What is discovered to be the truth about Moll's funeral?
(a) It is abandoned by Yellowhammer and Maudlin.
(b) It is a hoax.
(c) Sir Walter pays for it.
(d) It is not paid for.
4. What type of milk is actually contained in the vial?
(a) Cow's milk.
(b) Dandelion milk.
(c) Goat's milk.
(d) Almond milk.
5. Who breaks the news to Allwit that Sir Walter plans to wed Moll?
(a) Touchwood Senior.
(b) Davy Duhana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives with the news that Touchwood Junior is dead?
2. Where does Moll claim to have contracted the disease that is plaguing her?
3. What shocking event takes place during Moll's funeral?
4. How does Sir Oliver react to the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
5. Which servant in the Oliver home has decided to help Lady Kix with her plan for pregnancy?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)