|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sir Walter hide from after the first servant's news?
(b) The police.
(c) Touchwood Senior.
(d) Sir Oliver.
2. Whose opinion of them seems to concern the Yellowhammers most?
(a) Sir Walter's.
(b) The Gossips'.
(c) The childrens'.
(d) The neighbors'.
3. What type of spoons does Mistress Allwit receive as a gift at the party?
(a) Disciple spoons.
(b) Apostle spoons.
(c) Pope spoons.
(d) Elder spoons.
4. What mode of transportation has been arranged to whisk Moll away from her family?
(a) A train car.
(b) A horse.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A boat.
5. With whom does Tim argue about the nature of fools?
(a) His brother-in-law.
(b) His tutor.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of milk is actually contained in the vial?
2. What is discovered to be the truth about Moll's funeral?
3. Who pays for the post-christening party?
4. Which of the following is NOT something for which Sir Oliver is willing to pay Touchwood Senior?
5. What language does Tim's fiance speak?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)