|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sir Walter curse the Allwits?
(a) For being poor.
(b) For being dirty.
(c) For being greedy.
(d) For being uneducated.
2. What type of milk is actually contained in the vial?
(a) Almond milk.
(b) Cow's milk.
(c) Dandelion milk.
(d) Goat's milk.
3. When does Yellowhammer vow to have Moll married to Sir Walter?
(a) During the next full moon.
(b) Within the week.
(c) The next morning.
(d) At sundown.
4. What does Allwit stand to lose if Sir Walter marries another woman?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His finances.
(c) His children.
(d) His job.
5. To whom does Sir Oliver want to announce the news of Lady Kix's pregnancy?
(a) The entire public.
(b) No one.
(c) Only his closest friends
(d) Only his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Tim argue about the nature of fools?
2. Which member of the community is considered most integral to Moll's funeral?
3. How does Allwit react to the Puritan women over dinner?
4. What does Tim believe he can argue about wenches?
5. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)