|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim argue is the true nature of a fool?
(a) A unevolved animal.
(b) A brilliant animal.
(c) A rational animal.
(d) A stunted animal.
2. Which member of the community is considered most integral to Moll's funeral?
(a) The Parson.
(b) The Journalist.
(c) The Gardener.
(d) The Doctor.
3. What type of spoons does Mistress Allwit receive as a gift at the party?
(a) Disciple spoons.
(b) Pope spoons.
(c) Apostle spoons.
(d) Elder spoons.
4. Who pays for the post-christening party?
(a) Davy Duhana.
(b) Sir Walter.
(d) Sir Allwit.
5. How do Sir Oliver and Lady Kix treat one another when Touchwood Senior arrives?
(a) They hold hands and quietly listen to their guest.
(b) They are kissing one another.
(c) They are arguing and cursing.
(d) They completely ignore one another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Touchwood Senior decide to help Sir Oliver and his wife with their cause?
2. What mode of transportation has been arranged to whisk Moll away from her family?
3. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
4. How much did Sir Oliver pay for the vial of milk?
5. Who gives Mistress Allwit with the unusual spoons?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)