|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Sir Oliver want to announce the news of Lady Kix's pregnancy?
(a) No one.
(b) Only his closest friends
(c) Only his family.
(d) The entire public.
2. How does Allwit react to the Puritan women over dinner?
(a) He is embarrassed by them.
(b) He is amused by them.
(c) He is outraged at them.
(d) He is disgusted by them.
3. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
(b) Davy Duhana's.
(c) Sir Oliver's.
4. Who finds Moll after she runs away again?
(a) The Allwits.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her brother.
(d) The Gossips.
5. Who gives Mistress Allwit with the unusual spoons?
(c) Davy Duhana.
(d) Sir Walter.
6. Which of the following characters does NOT attend Moll's funeral?
(a) Sir Walter.
(c) Lady Kix.
(d) Sir Oliver.
7. What type of spoons does Mistress Allwit receive as a gift at the party?
(a) Pope spoons.
(b) Disciple spoons.
(c) Elder spoons.
(d) Apostle spoons.
8. With whom does Tim argue about the nature of fools?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His tutor.
9. Who arrives with the news that Touchwood Junior is dead?
(a) A servant.
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Touchwood Senior.
(d) Lady Kix.
10. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
(a) She will die.
(b) She will run away again.
(c) She will give in to her parents' demands.
(d) She will heal.
11. Why does Allwit attempt to kick Sir Walter out of his house?
(a) Because he does not want to house a coward.
(b) Because he does not want to house a murderer.
(c) Because he does not want to house a fool.
(d) Because he does not want to house an adulterer.
12. Which of the following words does Tim use to describe the women at the party?
13. What does Tim say to patronize his mother?
(a) That she herself is a fool.
(b) That all she is good for is birthing children.
(c) That her opinion is not valid because she never went to University.
(d) That he does not believe he sprung from her womb.
14. What becomes the Yellowhammers' main priority after Moll becomes ill?
(a) Finding Moll the best medical treatment.
(b) Having another child.
(c) Getting Tim married as quickly as possible.
(d) Arranging Moll's funeral.
15. What does Tim believe he can argue about wenches?
(a) That they are all rationally thinking humans.
(b) That they are all scavengers.
(c) That they are all honest women.
(d) That they are all fools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll and Touchwood Junior after their deaths?
2. Which servant in the Oliver home has decided to help Lady Kix with her plan for pregnancy?
3. Where is Moll discovered attempting to flee from her family?
4. What does Allwit decide to turn his house into after Sir Walter is removed from it?
5. Who does Allwit direct to remove Sir Walter from his home?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)