|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Oliver react to the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is confused.,
(d) He is angry,
2. What type of spoons does Mistress Allwit receive as a gift at the party?
(a) Apostle spoons.
(b) Elder spoons.
(c) Pope spoons.
(d) Disciple spoons.
3. What do Moll's parents presume she is going to do after being carried into her room?
(a) Begin her mourning.
(b) Write letters.
4. How does Allwit react to the Puritan women over dinner?
(a) He is disgusted by them.
(b) He is embarrassed by them.
(c) He is amused by them.
(d) He is outraged at them.
5. How do the Puritan women treat the food at the party?
(a) They pick at it and then grow bored.
(b) They ignore it completely.
(c) They are banned from touching it.
(d) They eat it heartily.
6. How much money has Sir Walter been promised in the dowry?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 2,000 pounds.
(c) 20 pounds.
(d) None. Moll has no dowry.
7. What does Tim say to patronize his mother?
(a) That she herself is a fool.
(b) That all she is good for is birthing children.
(c) That her opinion is not valid because she never went to University.
(d) That he does not believe he sprung from her womb.
8. Which of the following adjectives best describes the servant who decides to help Lady Kix?
9. Who does Sir Walter ask to write down his will?
(a) Sir Oliver.
(b) Davy Duhana.
(c) Mistress Allwit.
10. Who comes to Sir Walter's defense when Allwit wants to kick him out of the house?
(a) Davy Duhana.
(b) Mistress Allwit.
(d) No one.
11. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll may die?
(a) They lament not loving her enough.
(b) They decide to leave the city.
(c) They reach out to Touchwood Senior to help them cope.
(d) They say they will be glad to see her gone.
12. Which of the following words does Tim use to describe the women at the party?
13. Why does Touchwood Senior decide to help Sir Oliver and his wife with their cause?
(a) Because he knows it will infuriate Sir Walter.
(b) Because he wants the money.
(c) Because he is tricked into coming.
(d) Because he wants to help a couple in need.
14. How do Sir Oliver and Lady Kix treat one another when Touchwood Senior arrives?
(a) They hold hands and quietly listen to their guest.
(b) They are arguing and cursing.
(c) They completely ignore one another.
(d) They are kissing one another.
15. What is the name of Moll's maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language does Tim conduct his argument about fools?
2. Where does Moll claim to have contracted the disease that is plaguing her?
3. What type of milk is actually contained in the vial?
4. How much of his money does Sir Walter leave to Mistress Allwit?
5. Who does Sir Walter hide from after the first servant's news?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)