|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maudlin send for when she realizes how sickly Moll is?
(a) Lady Kix.
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) The doctor.
(d) Touchwood Senior.
2. What becomes the Yellowhammers' main priority after Moll becomes ill?
(a) Getting Tim married as quickly as possible.
(b) Arranging Moll's funeral.
(c) Having another child.
(d) Finding Moll the best medical treatment.
3. With whom does Tim argue about the nature of fools?
(a) His father.
(b) His tutor.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His sister.
4. Who catches Moll as she is trying to escape?
(d) Davy Duhana.
5. What animal does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver he must ride after drinking the vial?
(a) A buffalo.
(b) A cow.
(c) A horse.
(d) A pig.
6. Where is Sir Walter wounded during the duel?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the neck.
(c) In the arm.
(d) In the leg.
7. How much of his money does Sir Walter leave to Mistress Allwit?
(a) Half of it.
(b) A quarter of it.
(c) All of it.
(d) None of it.
8. What method of argument does Tim employ when discussing fools?
9. How does Moll react to the news that Touchwood Junior is dead?
(a) She faints.
(b) She screams.
(c) She gives no reaction.
(d) She laughs.
10. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
(c) Davy Duhana's.
(d) Sir Oliver's.
11. Who breaks the news to Allwit that Sir Walter plans to wed Moll?
(b) Touchwood Senior.
(c) Davy Duhana.
12. Where is Moll discovered attempting to flee from her family?
(a) The seaside.
(b) The river.
(c) The forrest.
(d) The desert.
13. What do Moll's parents presume she is going to do after being carried into her room?
(b) Begin her mourning.
(d) Write letters.
14. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
(a) Lady Kix.
(c) The wench.
15. What language does Tim's fiance speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sir Allwit react to Sir Walter's battle wounds?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the servant who decides to help Lady Kix?
3. How is Tim treated by the women of the party when he arrives?
4. Why does Touchwood Senior decide to help Sir Oliver and his wife with their cause?
5. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)