|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the community is considered most integral to Moll's funeral?
(a) The Journalist.
(b) The Gardener.
(c) The Parson.
(d) The Doctor.
2. Who finds Moll after she runs away again?
(a) Her parents.
(b) The Gossips.
(c) The Allwits.
(d) Her brother.
3. What animal does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver he must ride after drinking the vial?
(a) A pig.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cow.
(d) A buffalo.
4. What method of argument does Tim employ when discussing fools?
5. Who comes to Sir Walter's defense when Allwit wants to kick him out of the house?
(a) Davy Duhana.
(c) Mistress Allwit.
(d) No one.
6. What does Tim believe he can argue about wenches?
(a) That they are all rationally thinking humans.
(b) That they are all honest women.
(c) That they are all scavengers.
(d) That they are all fools.
7. Where is Sir Walter wounded during the duel?
(a) In the arm.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the neck.
(d) In the stomach.
8. How does Sir Walter react to the news that he will be married so quickly?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is outraged.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is embarrassed.
9. With whom does Tim argue about the nature of fools?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His tutor.
(d) His father.
10. Why does Allwit attempt to kick Sir Walter out of his house?
(a) Because he does not want to house an adulterer.
(b) Because he does not want to house a coward.
(c) Because he does not want to house a fool.
(d) Because he does not want to house a murderer.
11. Who arrives with the news that Touchwood Junior is dead?
(a) Touchwood Senior.
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Lady Kix.
(d) A servant.
12. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll's condition when she is found after being dragged from the river?
13. What type of milk is actually contained in the vial?
(a) Dandelion milk.
(b) Goat's milk.
(c) Almond milk.
(d) Cow's milk.
14. What does Allwit stand to lose if Sir Walter marries another woman?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His children.
(c) His finances.
(d) His job.
15. Who does Allwit direct to remove Sir Walter from his home?
(a) The police.
(b) Mistress Allwit's children.
(c) Sir Walter's servants.
(d) A group of hooligans.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Sir Oliver want to announce the news of Lady Kix's pregnancy?
2. How does Sir Allwit react to Sir Walter's battle wounds?
3. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
4. Who does Moll run away with when her mother runs out to find her?
5. How much of his money does Sir Walter leave to Mistress Allwit?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)