|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who challenges Sir Walter to a duel after Moll is discovered?
(b) Touchwood Junior.
(d) Davy Duhana.
2. Who pays for the post-christening party?
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Davy Duhana.
(d) Sir Allwit.
3. How much did Sir Oliver pay for the vial of milk?
(a) Thirty pence.
(b) Three pounds.
(c) Three pence.
(d) Thirty pounds.
4. Where is Moll discovered attempting to flee from her family?
(a) The desert.
(b) The forrest.
(c) The river.
(d) The seaside.
5. What does the second servant announce, interrupting Allwit's rampage against Sir Walter?
(a) That Moll has run off again.
(b) That Touchwood Junior is dead.
(c) That Lady Kix is pregnant.
(d) That Sir Walter is under arrest.
6. Which of the following characters does NOT attend Moll's funeral?
(a) Lady Kix.
(b) Sir Oliver.
(d) Sir Walter.
7. What type of milk is actually contained in the vial?
(a) Goat's milk.
(b) Dandelion milk.
(c) Almond milk.
(d) Cow's milk.
8. Who does Moll run away with when her mother runs out to find her?
(a) Sir Oliver.
(b) Lady Kix.
(c) Touchwood Senior.
(d) Touchwood Junior.
9. Where does Moll claim to have contracted the disease that is plaguing her?
(a) From Touchwood Junior.
(b) From Sir Walter.
(c) From her mother.
(d) From the river.
10. How is Tim treated by the women of the party when he arrives?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He is ignored.
(c) He is abused.
(d) He is fawned over.
11. Which of the following is NOT something for which Sir Oliver is willing to pay Touchwood Senior?
(a) The birth of a male child.
(b) The vial of milk.
(c) The labor of Lady Kix.
(d) The impregnation of Lady Kix.
12. Who does Sir Walter hide from after the first servant's news?
(a) Sir Oliver.
(b) Touchwood Senior.
(d) The police.
13. How does Allwit react to the Puritan women over dinner?
(a) He is outraged at them.
(b) He is embarrassed by them.
(c) He is disgusted by them.
(d) He is amused by them.
14. Why does Sir Walter curse the Allwits?
(a) For being greedy.
(b) For being uneducated.
(c) For being poor.
(d) For being dirty.
15. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
2. What does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver is in the vial?
3. Who arrives with the Puritans to the post-christening party?
4. Who comes to Sir Walter's defense when Allwit wants to kick him out of the house?
5. What do Moll's parents presume she is going to do after being carried into her room?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)