|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim believe he can argue about wenches?
(a) That they are all scavengers.
(b) That they are all rationally thinking humans.
(c) That they are all fools.
(d) That they are all honest women.
2. With what weapon is Sir Walter challenged to a duel?
(a) A sword.
(b) A gun.
(c) With fists.
(d) A knife.
3. Who gives Mistress Allwit with the unusual spoons?
(a) Davy Duhana.
(d) Sir Walter.
4. Where is Moll discovered attempting to flee from her family?
(a) The seaside.
(b) The forrest.
(c) The river.
(d) The desert.
5. What language does Tim's fiance speak?
6. How does Sir Walter react to his injury during the duel?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He begs for mercy.
(c) He flees the fight.
(d) He attacks with vengeance.
7. How does Moll react to the news that Touchwood Junior is dead?
(a) She gives no reaction.
(b) She faints.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She screams.
8. Who carries Moll to her bedroom after she hears the news about Touchwood Junior?
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Davy Duhana.
(d) A maid.
9. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
(a) She will give in to her parents' demands.
(b) She will run away again.
(c) She will heal.
(d) She will die.
10. How does Allwit react to the Puritan women over dinner?
(a) He is disgusted by them.
(b) He is amused by them.
(c) He is outraged at them.
(d) He is embarrassed by them.
11. Who does Sir Oliver order to pay Touchwood Senior for the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
(a) His banker.
(b) A servant.
(c) No one.
(d) Sir Walter.
12. Which member of the community is considered most integral to Moll's funeral?
(a) The Doctor.
(b) The Parson.
(c) The Gardener.
(d) The Journalist.
13. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
14. What does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver is in the vial?
(a) Magical milk.
(b) Magical water.
(c) Fertility water.
(d) Fertility milk.
15. Why does Allwit attempt to kick Sir Walter out of his house?
(a) Because he does not want to house an adulterer.
(b) Because he does not want to house a fool.
(c) Because he does not want to house a coward.
(d) Because he does not want to house a murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll may die?
2. How much money has Sir Walter been promised in the dowry?
3. Which servant in the Oliver home has decided to help Lady Kix with her plan for pregnancy?
4. What does Tim argue is the true nature of a fool?
5. Who arrives with the news that Touchwood Junior is dead?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)