Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll's condition when she is found after being dragged from the river?
2. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
(c) Sir Oliver's.
(d) Davy Duhana's.
3. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
(a) The wench.
(b) Lady Kix.
4. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
(a) Because it mixes the potion.
(b) Because it settles the patient's stomach.
(c) Because it moves the potion through the body faster.
(d) Because it helps the potion stick to the stomach.
5. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
(a) She will run away again.
(b) She will die.
(c) She will give in to her parents' demands.
(d) She will heal.
6. Why does Sir Walter curse the Allwits?
(a) For being poor.
(b) For being uneducated.
(c) For being greedy.
(d) For being dirty.
7. What becomes the Yellowhammers' main priority after Moll becomes ill?
(a) Having another child.
(b) Arranging Moll's funeral.
(c) Getting Tim married as quickly as possible.
(d) Finding Moll the best medical treatment.
8. What does the second servant announce, interrupting Allwit's rampage against Sir Walter?
(a) That Sir Walter is under arrest.
(b) That Touchwood Junior is dead.
(c) That Moll has run off again.
(d) That Lady Kix is pregnant.
9. What does Allwit stand to lose if Sir Walter marries another woman?
(a) His finances.
(b) His job.
(c) His children.
(d) His best friend.
10. Where is Moll discovered attempting to flee from her family?
(a) The desert.
(b) The forrest.
(c) The seaside.
(d) The river.
11. What method of argument does Tim employ when discussing fools?
12. With whom does Tim argue about the nature of fools?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His tutor.
13. When does Yellowhammer vow to have Moll married to Sir Walter?
(a) During the next full moon.
(b) The next morning.
(c) Within the week.
(d) At sundown.
14. Who challenges Sir Walter to a duel after Moll is discovered?
(b) Touchwood Junior.
(c) Davy Duhana.
15. Who comes to Sir Walter's defense when Allwit wants to kick him out of the house?
(a) No one.
(b) Davy Duhana.
(d) Mistress Allwit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Tim's fiance speak?
2. How is Moll dragged back to her family?
3. Who gives Mistress Allwit with the unusual spoons?
4. Why does Allwit attempt to kick Sir Walter out of his house?
5. How much does Sir Oliver pay Touchwood Senior for the vial of milk?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)