|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Tim's fiance speak?
2. Which of the following characters does NOT attend Moll's funeral?
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Sir Oliver.
(d) Lady Kix.
3. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
(a) She will give in to her parents' demands.
(b) She will run away again.
(c) She will die.
(d) She will heal.
4. Why does Maudlin sound the alarm, causing everyone to run from the house in a panic?
(a) Because Moll is missing.
(b) Because the sheep have been snatched from their pen.
(c) Because the kitchen is on fire.
(d) Because she is in labor.
5. Who does Allwit direct to remove Sir Walter from his home?
(a) Sir Walter's servants.
(b) Mistress Allwit's children.
(c) A group of hooligans.
(d) The police.
6. How is Moll dragged back to her family?
(a) By her hair.
(b) By her arms.
(c) By her ankles.
(d) By her ear.
7. Who does Sir Walter ask to write down his will?
(a) Davy Duhana.
(b) Sir Oliver.
(c) Mistress Allwit.
8. Who breaks the news to Allwit that Sir Walter plans to wed Moll?
(c) Davy Duhana.
(d) Touchwood Senior.
9. Who does Sir Oliver order to pay Touchwood Senior for the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
(a) Sir Walter.
(b) No one.
(c) His banker.
(d) A servant.
10. How is Tim treated by the women of the party when he arrives?
(a) He is fawned over.
(b) He is embarrassed.
(c) He is ignored.
(d) He is abused.
11. What does Tim believe he can argue about wenches?
(a) That they are all scavengers.
(b) That they are all honest women.
(c) That they are all fools.
(d) That they are all rationally thinking humans.
12. How much of his money does Sir Walter leave to Mistress Allwit?
(a) None of it.
(b) A quarter of it.
(c) Half of it.
(d) All of it.
13. Which of Maudlin's relatives arrives unexpectedly to the party?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her son.
14. What is the name of Moll's maid?
15. When does Yellowhammer vow to have Moll married to Sir Walter?
(a) During the next full moon.
(b) Within the week.
(c) The next morning.
(d) At sundown.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Tim argue about the nature of fools?
2. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
3. Which servant in the Oliver home has decided to help Lady Kix with her plan for pregnancy?
4. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll may die?
5. How does Yellowhammer react to the truth about Moll's funeral?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)