|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Touchwood Junior arranged to visit while his father is with Sir Oliver?
(c) Mistress Allwit.
(d) Lady Kix.
2. What shocking event takes place during Moll's funeral?
(a) She sits up in her coffin.
(b) There is no body in her coffin.
(c) She rolls out of her coffin.
(d) The body in the coffin is not Moll's.
3. How do Sir Oliver and Lady Kix treat one another when Touchwood Senior arrives?
(a) They completely ignore one another.
(b) They are kissing one another.
(c) They hold hands and quietly listen to their guest.
(d) They are arguing and cursing.
4. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
(a) Because it mixes the potion.
(b) Because it helps the potion stick to the stomach.
(c) Because it settles the patient's stomach.
(d) Because it moves the potion through the body faster.
5. Who comes to Sir Walter's defense when Allwit wants to kick him out of the house?
(b) No one.
(c) Mistress Allwit.
(d) Davy Duhana.
6. Who does Sir Walter hide from after the first servant's news?
(a) Sir Oliver.
(b) The police.
(c) Touchwood Senior.
7. What mode of transportation has been arranged to whisk Moll away from her family?
(a) A boat.
(b) A horse.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A train car.
8. Who breaks the news to Allwit that Sir Walter plans to wed Moll?
(c) Davy Duhana.
(d) Touchwood Senior.
9. Which member of the community is considered most integral to Moll's funeral?
(a) The Parson.
(b) The Doctor.
(c) The Journalist.
(d) The Gardener.
10. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll's condition when she is found after being dragged from the river?
11. With what weapon is Sir Walter challenged to a duel?
(a) A knife.
(b) A sword.
(c) A gun.
(d) With fists.
12. Where does Moll claim to have contracted the disease that is plaguing her?
(a) From the river.
(b) From her mother.
(c) From Touchwood Junior.
(d) From Sir Walter.
13. How does Sir Walter react to his injury during the duel?
(a) He flees the fight.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He begs for mercy.
(d) He attacks with vengeance.
14. Which of the following words does Tim use to describe the women at the party?
15. How is Tim treated by the women of the party when he arrives?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He is ignored.
(c) He is fawned over.
(d) He is abused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something for which Sir Oliver is willing to pay Touchwood Senior?
2. Where is Moll discovered attempting to flee from her family?
3. What is the name of Moll's maid?
4. Who arrives with the Puritans to the post-christening party?
5. What language does Tim's fiance speak?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)