|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Oliver react to the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
(a) He is confused.,
(b) He is angry,
(c) He is embarrassed.
(d) He is excited.
2. How much is Touchwood Senior paid for the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 1000 pounds.
(d) 10 pounds.
3. With what weapon is Sir Walter challenged to a duel?
(a) A knife.
(b) With fists.
(c) A sword.
(d) A gun.
4. What does Tim say to patronize his mother?
(a) That he does not believe he sprung from her womb.
(b) That all she is good for is birthing children.
(c) That she herself is a fool.
(d) That her opinion is not valid because she never went to University.
5. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
(a) The wench.
(c) Lady Kix.
6. Which of the following words does Tim use to describe the women at the party?
7. What is discovered to be the truth about Moll's funeral?
(a) It is a hoax.
(b) It is abandoned by Yellowhammer and Maudlin.
(c) It is not paid for.
(d) Sir Walter pays for it.
8. Who breaks the news to Allwit that Sir Walter plans to wed Moll?
(c) Touchwood Senior.
(d) Davy Duhana.
9. Who does Moll run away with when her mother runs out to find her?
(a) Touchwood Senior.
(b) Lady Kix.
(c) Sir Oliver.
(d) Touchwood Junior.
10. What type of milk is actually contained in the vial?
(a) Dandelion milk.
(b) Almond milk.
(c) Goat's milk.
(d) Cow's milk.
11. Who arrives with the Puritans to the post-christening party?
(b) The Gossips.
(c) Moll and Touchwood Junior.
12. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
(a) Davy Duhana's.
(d) Sir Oliver's.
13. Why does Touchwood Senior decide to help Sir Oliver and his wife with their cause?
(a) Because he wants to help a couple in need.
(b) Because he knows it will infuriate Sir Walter.
(c) Because he is tricked into coming.
(d) Because he wants the money.
14. Where is Sir Walter wounded during the duel?
(a) In the arm.
(b) In the neck.
(c) In the leg.
(d) In the stomach.
15. How does Sir Allwit react to Sir Walter's battle wounds?
(a) He attempts to nurse them himself.
(b) He calls a doctor to see to them.
(c) He pokes his fingers in them, making them worse.
(d) He ignores them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries Moll to her bedroom after she hears the news about Touchwood Junior?
2. Who finds Moll after she runs away again?
3. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
4. Who comes to Sir Walter's defense when Allwit wants to kick him out of the house?
5. Who does Allwit direct to remove Sir Walter from his home?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)