|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Moll discovered attempting to flee from her family?
(a) The river.
(b) The desert.
(c) The forrest.
(d) The seaside.
2. Who does Moll run away with when her mother runs out to find her?
(a) Sir Oliver.
(b) Touchwood Junior.
(c) Touchwood Senior.
(d) Lady Kix.
3. How much is Touchwood Senior paid for the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
(b) 1000 pounds.
(c) 10 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
4. Why does Maudlin sound the alarm, causing everyone to run from the house in a panic?
(a) Because Moll is missing.
(b) Because she is in labor.
(c) Because the kitchen is on fire.
(d) Because the sheep have been snatched from their pen.
5. With whom does Tim argue about the nature of fools?
(a) His father.
(b) His tutor.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His sister.
6. Who challenges Sir Walter to a duel after Moll is discovered?
(c) Touchwood Junior.
(d) Davy Duhana.
7. What do Moll's parents presume she is going to do after being carried into her room?
(a) Begin her mourning.
(d) Write letters.
8. What does the second servant announce, interrupting Allwit's rampage against Sir Walter?
(a) That Lady Kix is pregnant.
(b) That Touchwood Junior is dead.
(c) That Moll has run off again.
(d) That Sir Walter is under arrest.
9. With what weapon is Sir Walter challenged to a duel?
(a) A sword.
(b) A gun.
(c) With fists.
(d) A knife.
10. How much money has Sir Walter been promised in the dowry?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 20 pounds.
(c) None. Moll has no dowry.
(d) 2,000 pounds.
11. What mode of transportation has been arranged to whisk Moll away from her family?
(a) A train car.
(b) A horse.
(c) A boat.
(d) A carriage.
12. How much of his money does Sir Walter leave to Mistress Allwit?
(a) A quarter of it.
(b) None of it.
(c) All of it.
(d) Half of it.
13. What type of milk is actually contained in the vial?
(a) Cow's milk.
(b) Goat's milk.
(c) Dandelion milk.
(d) Almond milk.
14. Why does Touchwood Senior say riding after drinking is important to the patient?
(a) Because it settles the patient's stomach.
(b) Because it moves the potion through the body faster.
(c) Because it mixes the potion.
(d) Because it helps the potion stick to the stomach.
15. Who comes to Sir Walter's defense when Allwit wants to kick him out of the house?
(a) Davy Duhana.
(b) Mistress Allwit.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Allwit attempt to kick Sir Walter out of his house?
2. Who has Touchwood Junior arranged to visit while his father is with Sir Oliver?
3. Who does Sir Oliver order to pay Touchwood Senior for the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
4. How do the Puritan women treat the food at the party?
5. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)