|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Allwit react to Sir Walter's battle wounds?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) He attempts to nurse them himself.
(c) He pokes his fingers in them, making them worse.
(d) He calls a doctor to see to them.
2. What type of milk is actually contained in the vial?
(a) Cow's milk.
(b) Dandelion milk.
(c) Goat's milk.
(d) Almond milk.
3. What does Allwit decide to turn his house into after Sir Walter is removed from it?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A school.
(c) A church.
(d) A bar.
4. When does Yellowhammer vow to have Moll married to Sir Walter?
(a) Within the week.
(b) During the next full moon.
(c) At sundown.
(d) The next morning.
5. Who finds Moll after she runs away again?
(a) Her brother.
(b) The Gossips.
(c) Her parents.
(d) The Allwits.
6. Who does Sir Walter hide from after the first servant's news?
(b) The police.
(c) Sir Oliver.
(d) Touchwood Senior.
7. Why does Allwit attempt to kick Sir Walter out of his house?
(a) Because he does not want to house a murderer.
(b) Because he does not want to house an adulterer.
(c) Because he does not want to house a fool.
(d) Because he does not want to house a coward.
8. What does Tim believe he can argue about wenches?
(a) That they are all scavengers.
(b) That they are all rationally thinking humans.
(c) That they are all fools.
(d) That they are all honest women.
9. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
10. Which of the following adjectives best describes the servant who decides to help Lady Kix?
11. Who does Sir Oliver order to pay Touchwood Senior for the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
(a) A servant.
(b) His banker.
(c) No one.
(d) Sir Walter.
12. What type of spoons does Mistress Allwit receive as a gift at the party?
(a) Elder spoons.
(b) Pope spoons.
(c) Disciple spoons.
(d) Apostle spoons.
13. Which servant in the Oliver home has decided to help Lady Kix with her plan for pregnancy?
(a) A butler.
(b) A groomsman.
(c) A maid.
(d) A stableboy.
14. Which of the following adjectives best describes Moll and Touchwood Junior after their deaths?
(c) Deeply missed.
15. Who pays for the post-christening party?
(a) Sir Allwit.
(b) Davy Duhana.
(c) Sir Walter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Moll run away with when her mother runs out to find her?
2. Which of Maudlin's relatives arrives unexpectedly to the party?
3. How many funerals will be held for Moll and Touchwood Junior?
4. Who arrives with Touchwood Senior at Sir Oliver's home?
5. Who carries Moll to her bedroom after she hears the news about Touchwood Junior?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)