|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Moll dragged back to her family?
(a) By her ear.
(b) By her ankles.
(c) By her hair.
(d) By her arms.
2. Who catches Moll as she is trying to escape?
(c) Davy Duhana.
3. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
4. Which of the following characters does NOT attend Moll's funeral?
(a) Sir Oliver.
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Lady Kix.
5. Where does Moll claim to have contracted the disease that is plaguing her?
(a) From the river.
(b) From her mother.
(c) From Touchwood Junior.
(d) From Sir Walter.
6. How much does Sir Oliver pay Touchwood Senior for the vial of milk?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) Fifty pence.
(c) One hundred pence.
(d) Fifty pounds.
7. Why does Touchwood Senior decide to help Sir Oliver and his wife with their cause?
(a) Because he is tricked into coming.
(b) Because he wants the money.
(c) Because he wants to help a couple in need.
(d) Because he knows it will infuriate Sir Walter.
8. For how long does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver he must go riding after drinking the vial?
(a) For two hours.
(b) For twelve hours.
(c) For ten hours.
(d) For five hours.
9. Who breaks the news to Allwit that Sir Walter plans to wed Moll?
(b) Touchwood Senior.
(c) Davy Duhana.
10. How much of his money does Sir Walter leave to Mistress Allwit?
(a) All of it.
(b) A quarter of it.
(c) Half of it.
(d) None of it.
11. What method of argument does Tim employ when discussing fools?
12. What mode of transportation has been arranged to whisk Moll away from her family?
(a) A train car.
(b) A carriage.
(c) A boat.
(d) A horse.
13. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
(a) She will give in to her parents' demands.
(b) She will run away again.
(c) She will heal.
(d) She will die.
14. How does Sir Oliver react to the news that Lady Kix is pregnant?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is angry,
(d) He is confused.,
15. Whose opinion of them seems to concern the Yellowhammers most?
(a) The neighbors'.
(b) The Gossips'.
(c) Sir Walter's.
(d) The childrens'.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yellowhammer react to the truth about Moll's funeral?
2. Who gives Mistress Allwit with the unusual spoons?
3. With whom does Tim argue about the nature of fools?
4. Which of the following is NOT something for which Sir Oliver is willing to pay Touchwood Senior?
5. How do Yellowhammer and Maudlin react to the news that Moll may die?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)