|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many funerals will be held for Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) No funerals will be held for either one.
(b) One, for Touchwood Junior only.
(c) One, for both victims together.
(d) One, for Moll only.
2. How much money has Sir Walter been promised in the dowry?
(a) None. Moll has no dowry.
(b) 2,000 pounds.
(c) 20 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
3. Which servant in the Oliver home has decided to help Lady Kix with her plan for pregnancy?
(a) A groomsman.
(b) A stableboy.
(c) A butler.
(d) A maid.
4. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
(b) Sir Oliver's.
(d) Davy Duhana's.
5. Who breaks the news to Allwit that Sir Walter plans to wed Moll?
(a) Davy Duhana.
(d) Touchwood Senior.
6. Who gives Mistress Allwit with the unusual spoons?
(a) Davy Duhana.
(c) Sir Walter.
7. Who interrupts Tim's argument about fools with her own opinion of the topic?
(a) The wench.
(d) Lady Kix.
8. How does Yellowhammer react to the truth about Moll's funeral?
(a) He is shocked.
(b) He is outraged.
(c) He is embarrassed.
(d) He is confused.
9. What is the name of Moll's maid?
10. How does Sir Walter react to his injury during the duel?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He flees the fight.
(c) He attacks with vengeance.
(d) He begs for mercy.
11. What animal does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver he must ride after drinking the vial?
(a) A pig.
(b) A cow.
(c) A buffalo.
(d) A horse.
12. How do the Puritan women treat the food at the party?
(a) They are banned from touching it.
(b) They ignore it completely.
(c) They eat it heartily.
(d) They pick at it and then grow bored.
13. Who does Maudlin send for when she realizes how sickly Moll is?
(a) Touchwood Senior.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Lady Kix.
(d) Sir Walter.
14. How does Allwit react to the Puritan women over dinner?
(a) He is disgusted by them.
(b) He is amused by them.
(c) He is outraged at them.
(d) He is embarrassed by them.
15. In what language does Tim conduct his argument about fools?
(a) In French.
(b) In Latin.
(c) In English.
(d) In Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the second servant announce, interrupting Allwit's rampage against Sir Walter?
2. Why does Maudlin sound the alarm, causing everyone to run from the house in a panic?
3. Which of the following words does Tim use to describe the women at the party?
4. Who does Allwit speak to about Sir Walter's mistress while in disguise?
5. How is Moll dragged back to her family?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)