|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moll claim will happen to her regardless of her parents' care?
(a) She will give in to her parents' demands.
(b) She will die.
(c) She will heal.
(d) She will run away again.
2. In what language does Tim conduct his argument about fools?
(a) In Latin.
(b) In Spanish.
(c) In French.
(d) In English.
3. Who carries Moll to her bedroom after she hears the news about Touchwood Junior?
(a) A maid.
(b) Sir Walter.
(c) Davy Duhana.
4. Which of Maudlin's relatives arrives unexpectedly to the party?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her uncle.
5. When does Yellowhammer vow to have Moll married to Sir Walter?
(a) The next morning.
(b) During the next full moon.
(c) Within the week.
(d) At sundown.
6. Where does Moll claim to have contracted the disease that is plaguing her?
(a) From Touchwood Junior.
(b) From her mother.
(c) From Sir Walter.
(d) From the river.
7. What news does the first servant bring, interrupting the dictation of Sir Walter's will?
(a) That Lady Kix is pregnant.
(b) That Moll has run off again.
(c) That Touchwood Junior is dead.
(d) That Sir Walter is under arrest.
8. How is Moll dragged back to her family?
(a) By her ear.
(b) By her ankles.
(c) By her hair.
(d) By her arms.
9. Which of the following words does Tim use to describe the women at the party?
10. What does the second servant announce, interrupting Allwit's rampage against Sir Walter?
(a) That Sir Walter is under arrest.
(b) That Lady Kix is pregnant.
(c) That Moll has run off again.
(d) That Touchwood Junior is dead.
11. What does Touchwood Senior tell Sir Oliver is in the vial?
(a) Fertility milk.
(b) Fertility water.
(c) Magical water.
(d) Magical milk.
12. Who breaks the news to Allwit that Sir Walter plans to wed Moll?
(a) Davy Duhana.
(c) Touchwood Senior.
13. Who does Maudlin send for when she realizes how sickly Moll is?
(a) Sir Walter.
(b) Touchwood Senior.
(c) Lady Kix.
(d) The doctor.
14. What is the name of Moll's maid?
15. What type of spoons does Mistress Allwit receive as a gift at the party?
(a) Elder spoons.
(b) Apostle spoons.
(c) Disciple spoons.
(d) Pope spoons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives with Touchwood Senior at Sir Oliver's home?
2. What do Moll's parents presume she is going to do after being carried into her room?
3. How much of his money does Sir Walter leave to Mistress Allwit?
4. To whose home does Sir Walter run when he flees the duel?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT attend Moll's funeral?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)