1. Who is lecturing Moll on her flaws as a woman as the play opens?
2. Who is Moll's mother concerned with her daughter attracting?
3. What does Yellowhammer do for a living?
He is a blacksmith.
4. What is Sir Walter's last name?
5. Which of Sir Walter's relatives is set to marry Yellowhammer's son?
6. Why are Yellowhammer and his wife excited about their son's impending marriage?
Because their future daughter-in-law is said to be very wealthy.
7. What nationality is Yellowhammer's future daughter-in-law?
This section contains 4,250 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)