|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests Touchstone Junior as godfather for Allwit's new baby?
(a) Sir Walter.
(d) Sir Oliver.
2. Who bickers about social standing at the town party?
(a) The entertainers.
(b) The Gossips.
(c) The Puritans.
(d) Moll and Touchwood.
3. What food item has Mistress Allwit been craving since her pregnancy?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Peanut butter.
4. What type of party is Allwit getting dressed for after the scene with the Promoters?
(a) A baptism.
(b) A christening.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A wake.
5. Where do Moll and Touchwood Junior secretly meet?
(a) In a church.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In a school.
(d) In a theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the servant who decides to help Lady Kix?
2. Who interjects the bickering with the argument that all are equal?
3. What does Sir Walter claim Touchwood Junior has done to him?
4. Which of the following adjectives best represents the relationship between Moll and Touchwood Junior?
5. Why are Yellowhammer and his wife excited about their son's impending marriage?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)