|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Puritan women treat the food at the party?
(a) They pick at it and then grow bored.
(b) They eat it heartily.
(c) They ignore it completely.
(d) They are banned from touching it.
2. Who bickers about social standing at the town party?
(a) Moll and Touchwood.
(b) The Gossips.
(c) The entertainers.
(d) The Puritans.
3. Which character does Yellowhammer think duped him?
(a) Touchwood Senior.
(b) Touchwood Junior.
(d) Sir Walter.
4. How does Moll respond when Sir Walter attempts to speak with her?
(a) She begins to giggle uncontrollably.
(b) She stands in complete silence.
(c) She runs out of the room in fear.
(d) She begins to blush.
5. How does Sir Walter feel about Wat and Nick?
(a) He wants nothing to do with them.
(b) He secretly gives them money and gifts.
(c) He does not know who they are.
(d) He wishes he could raise them as his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Moll and Touchwood Junior secretly meet?
2. What are Lady Kix and Sir Oliver desperate for?
3. Which of the following is NOT something for which Sir Oliver is willing to pay Touchwood Senior?
4. Who does Tim decide to invite to the party?
5. Who breaks the news to Allwit that Sir Walter plans to wed Moll?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)