|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of party is Allwit getting dressed for after the scene with the Promoters?
(a) A baptism.
(b) A wake.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A christening.
2. Why are Yellowhammer and his wife excited about their son's impending marriage?
(a) Because their future daughter-in-law is said to be very wealthy.
(b) Because their future daughter-in-law is said to be very powerful.
(c) Because their future daughter-in-law is said to be very kind.
(d) Because their future daughter-in-law is said to be very beautiful.
3. How do the Puritan women treat the food at the party?
(a) They are banned from touching it.
(b) They pick at it and then grow bored.
(c) They eat it heartily.
(d) They ignore it completely.
4. To which famous Shakespearean couple does Middleton compare Moll and Touchwood Junior?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) Macbeth and his Lady.
(c) King Leer and Ophelia.
(d) Hamlet and his father.
5. Who is the current heir to Lady Kix's estate?
(a) Touchstone Junior.
(d) Sir Walter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is hiding under the leg of mutton that the wench presents to the Promoters?
2. What does Touchwood Senior try to convince the Wench of after she calls him a lying villain?
3. What food item has Mistress Allwit been craving since her pregnancy?
4. Which of the following emotions best describes Sir Walter's state when he first arrives at Allwit's home?
5. How do Sir Oliver and Lady Kix treat one another when Touchwood Senior arrives?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)