|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Walter claim Touchwood Junior has done to him?
(a) Shamed him.
(b) Confused him.
(c) Amused him.
(d) Wronged him.
2. How does Sir Walter feel about Wat and Nick?
(a) He wants nothing to do with them.
(b) He does not know who they are.
(c) He secretly gives them money and gifts.
(d) He wishes he could raise them as his own.
3. What does Sir Walter give to Mistress Allwit at the party?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A goblet.
(c) A pet monkey.
(d) A gold platter.
4. Whose suit will Allwit be wearing to the town party?
(b) Sir Walter's.
(c) Touchwood Junior's.
(d) Davy Dahana's.
5. How does the one who is suggested to enter the town party first respond?
(a) She fights violently with other women.
(b) She is confused by her nomination.
(c) She quickly accepts this honor.
(d) She quietly refuses to lead the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Promoters searching for villagers?
2. What does Touchwood Junior tell Moll he has brought to the town party?
3. Which of the following names does Allwit call Wat, his "son?"
4. Who interjects the bickering with the argument that all are equal?
5. What is the name of the wealthy merchant that the Promoters work for?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)