|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item has Mistress Allwit been craving since her pregnancy?
(a) Peanut butter.
(c) Ice cream.
2. Where are the children going when they greet Allwit and Sir Walter?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the cinema.
(c) To church.
(d) To school.
3. Where does Allwit's new baby sleep?
(a) In a nursery.
(b) In an orphanage.
(c) At the wet nurse's home.
(d) In the bed with Mistress Allwit.
4. What does Touchwood Junior ask Yellowhammer to make for him?
(a) A bouquet of flowers.
(b) A new suit.
(c) A wedding ring.
(d) A wedding cake.
5. Why does Allwit turn a blind eye to the affair between his wife and Sir Walter?
(a) Because Sir Walter would have him arrested for defamation.
(b) Because Sir Walter has threatened to kill him.
(c) Because Allwit does not love his wife.
(d) Because Sir Walter pays all of his family's bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Moll's mother concerned with her daughter attracting?
2. What does Touchwood Senior offer to the Wench's cousin if she does not press charges against him?
3. What is Davy Duhamma's position in Sir Walter's entourage?
4. Who is lecturing Moll on her flaws as a woman as the play opens?
5. How is Lady Kix related to Mistress Allwit?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)