|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the current heir to Lady Kix's estate?
(c) Touchstone Junior.
(d) Sir Walter.
2. What nationality is Yellowhammer's future daughter-in-law?
3. Why are Yellowhammer and his wife excited about their son's impending marriage?
(a) Because their future daughter-in-law is said to be very kind.
(b) Because their future daughter-in-law is said to be very powerful.
(c) Because their future daughter-in-law is said to be very beautiful.
(d) Because their future daughter-in-law is said to be very wealthy.
4. What food item has Mistress Allwit been craving since her pregnancy?
(c) Ice cream.
(d) Peanut butter.
5. Which of Sir Walter's relatives is set to marry Yellowhammer's son?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His sister.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Davy Duhamma's position in Sir Walter's entourage?
2. How many gold coins does Touchwood Senior pay the Wench to get her to leave him alone?
3. Where are the Promoters searching for villagers?
4. Who tells Lady Kix about the services Touchstone Senior could pay her?
5. Who is lecturing Moll on her flaws as a woman as the play opens?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)