|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious celebration is happening while the Promoters are working?
2. How many sons has Sir Walter fathered with Mistress Allwit?
3. Where does Allwit's new baby sleep?
(a) In a nursery.
(b) At the wet nurse's home.
(c) In the bed with Mistress Allwit.
(d) In an orphanage.
4. Who does Sir Walter suggest as godmother to Allwit's new baby?
(a) Miss Kix.
(b) The Wench.
(d) Maudlin Yellowhammer.
5. Who is lecturing Moll on her flaws as a woman as the play opens?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the servants of the household treat Allwit?
2. How does Allwit respond to the news of Sir Walter's return?
3. What does Touchwood Senior offer to the Wench's cousin if she does not press charges against him?
4. How does Allwit react to the birth of his third child?
5. What is the name of Moll's brother?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)