|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali say when Fusena asks if Esi is Muslim?
(b) She is willing to convert.
(c) She will learn about Islam and allow her children to be raised Muslim but she will not convert.
2. What does Esi notice in Ali's voice when she phones him?
(d) Impatience and tiredness.
3. What does Esi say about monogamy?
(a) It is honorable.
(b) It is good if there are children.
(c) It is stifling.
(d) It is old fashioned.
4. For what does Esi feel guilty?
(a) sharing her doubts about Ali with Ogyaanowa.
(b) For not being more understanding of Ali.
(c) For sharing her doubts about Ali with Opokuya.
(d) For sharing her doubts about Ali with her mother.
5. Why does Ali feel the gift is inappropriate?
(a) She does feel it is an appropriate gift.
(b) It indicates their relationship has changed.
(c) She will be his second wife.
(d) It is way too expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ali feel guilty at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. What does Ali do traditionally on New Year's Eve?
3. To which relatives does Ali finally talk?
4. What does Esi ask Opokuya concerning Oko?
5. What traditional rule has been already broken concerning Ali and Esi according to Opokuya?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)