Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi do after she drops Ali off at Hotel Twentieth Century?
(a) Goes to pick up Ogyaanowa.
(b) Drives to visit her mother.
(c) Goes to visit Opokuya.
(d) Drives out to the country.
2. Why does Esi feel rejected?
(a) Ali does not want her to come to the home he shares with Fusena.
(b) Ogyaanowa is happy to leave with her father.
(c) Opokuya suggests it's time for Esi to go home.
(d) Ali says he will not visit her for a while at her house.
3. What does Ali think of as home?
(a) His office.
(b) His house with Fusena.
(c) His childhood home with his aunt.
(d) No where.
4. When does Esi want to wait to wear Ali's gift?
(a) After the actual marriage.
(b) Till her birthday.
(c) Until they to to visit her family.
(d) After the negotiations.
5. What does Ali ponder about New Year's Eve?
(a) If he should divorce Esi before she gets pregnant.
(b) If he should allow Fusena the divorce she wants.
(c) Whether more than one wife is wise.
(d) Which wife he will make love to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Opokuya notice on Esi when she visits one day?
2. Who is not pleased when Ali visits the Dakwa's on January 2nd?
3. For what does Esi feel guilty?
4. What does Esi say when Kubi wants to check on Oko?
5. When do Ali and Esi go to her family's village?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)