|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali wonder about his ancestors?
(a) How the men managed multiple wives.
(b) Why the men wanted multiple wives.
(c) If New Year's Eve meant anything to them.
(d) If they were happy.
2. What does Ali say when Esi asks him if he has talked to Fusena about Esi?
(a) That Fusena does not want to share Ali.
(b) That Fusena wants a divorce.
(c) That Fusena was happy to be forewarned.
(d) That Fusena would welcome another wife.
3. To what do Ali's relatives agree?
(a) To go to Esi's people.
(b) To stay out of Ali's life.
(c) To talk Fusena into the marriage.
(d) Nothing since Ali has not talked to them.
4. To what does Fusena agree?
(a) All of Ali's relatives' suggestions.
(b) To demand strong concessions from Ali.
(c) To at least meet Esi.
(d) To divorce Ali.
5. What does Ali say when Fusena asks if Esi is Muslim?
(b) She is willing to convert.
(d) She will learn about Islam and allow her children to be raised Muslim but she will not convert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi tell Ali to do?
2. What does Ali ponder about New Year's Eve?
3. What does Esi say her mother thinks concerning marrying Ali?
4. What does Ali do but is unable to keep up?
5. What does Esi say when Kubi wants to check on Oko?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)