|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fusena ask Allah after Ali tells her his plans?
(a) What she is supposed to say or do.
(b) To smite Ali.
(c) To make the second wife someone Fusena will like.
(d) To let Fusena die.
2. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
(a) He breaks his back.
(b) He loses a goat and disappears.
(c) He accidentally shoots his brother.
(d) He goes to boarding school.
3. Where do Ali and Fusena teach after graduation?
(a) High school in Accra.
(b) Primary school in Tamale.
(c) College in Kumasi.
(d) Primary school in Accra.
4. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
5. Why does Esi say her marriage fails?
(a) Oko wants a wife who wants more children.
(b) Oko resented her not being with him constantly.
(c) Esi has never loved Oko.
(d) Oko was having an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ali always trained himself not to do?
2. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
3. Who does Oko's mother leave at his house one day?
4. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
5. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are each person's reasons for wanting the car this particular morning?
2. How does Fusena end up in England with Ali?
3. Why is Esi hesitant to tell Opokuya what Esi is going through?
4. Who is Ali's father?
5. Why is it important that Esi find a sympathetic ear in Opokuya?
6. What happens when Esi arrives at the offices of Linga Hideaways that dampens her anger?
7. What do both families insist happen before Ali leave for England?
8. What happens on the morning when Opokuya loses the use of the car and what happens this morning?
9. How does Ali feel about his father and how is he different from his father?
10. Why is Esi angry with herself?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)