|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
(a) Whether Opokuya should give up midwifery.
(b) What trade Kubi will take up.
(c) The use of the car.
(d) Whether Kubi should take a government job.
2. What happens soon after Ali is born?
(a) His grandmother dies.
(b) His mother dies.
(c) His father is killed.
(d) His sister dies.
3. Where did Ali and Fusena go to school together?
4. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) A meeting with some clients.
(b) To pick up a co-worker.
(c) He says he is not late.
(d) A budget meeting.
5. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
(a) Ali's wife.
(b) Ali's sister.
(c) Ali's aunt.
(d) Ali's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
2. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
3. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
4. What does Fusena ask Allah after Ali tells her his plans?
5. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ali's attitude towards Esi before she is divorced?
2. What is Esi's mother's hesitation about Esi marrying Ali and what does Esi think about this?
3. What does Opokuya think Esi should have done differently in Esi's marriage; yet how does she acknowledge her advice is not fair?
4. What happens when Esi arrives at the offices of Linga Hideaways that dampens her anger?
5. About what do Kubi and Opokuya argue most workday mornings?
6. What happens that makes Fusena give her consent to Ali marrying Esi?
7. What is Ali's educational background?
8. What does the narrator say about Ali Kondey at the opening of this chapter.
9. What happens after the trip to Bamako?
10. What does the conversation between Ama and Aba concern at the opening to the second part of Changes?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)