|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ali live away from his father?
(a) He's always lived with his father.
(b) His first eight years.
(c) His first year.
(d) His entire life.
2. Who is Connie?
(a) Opokuya's sister.
(b) Kubi's sister.
(c) Opokuya's mother.
(d) Kubi's aunt.
3. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
(a) Have the client pick her up.
(b) The bus.
(d) The hospital van.
4. What does Fusena ask Allah after Ali tells her his plans?
(a) To make the second wife someone Fusena will like.
(b) What she is supposed to say or do.
(c) To let Fusena die.
(d) To smite Ali.
5. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
(a) Her love for Oko.
(b) Her combative spirit.
(c) Her schoolgirl looks or ways.
(d) Her desire for perfection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
2. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
3. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
4. What does Fusena start feeling upset in her marriage?
5. Who is Musa Kondey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Esi hesitant to tell Opokuya what Esi is going through?
2. What does Oko think as he watches Esi dress?
3. Who is Opokuya and what is her relationship to Esi?
4. How do Ali and Fusena meet and eventually marry?
5. About what do Kubi and Opokuya argue most workday mornings?
6. What happens on the morning when Opokuya loses the use of the car and what happens this morning?
7. What does Opokuya say about single women in Ghana?
8. How does Fusena feel when she becomes pregnant with her second child?
9. Why is it important that Esi find a sympathetic ear in Opokuya?
10. What is Ali's educational background?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)