|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Esi worry about concerning Ali?
(b) His comings and goings.
(c) That his job takes him places.
(d) His other wife.
2. What type of woman does Ali prefer to date?
(a) Young virgins.
(b) He has no preference.
(c) Mature, sexually-experienced women.
(d) He prefers men.
3. Why does Opokuya say Esi cannot have it all?
(a) Only men who are rich can have it all.
(b) Society will not allow it.
(c) No one can have it all.
(d) Only women who are very wealthy can have it all.
4. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
5. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
2. Who does Opokuya think has to be a fool in a marriage?
3. What does Ali see as a gift from Allah?
4. Who is Musa Kondey?
5. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fusena feel when she becomes pregnant with her second child?
2. What do both families insist happen before Ali leave for England?
3. What does Esi say is the cause of the failure of her marriage?
4. What is ironic about Esi's problems with Oko?
5. Who is Ali's father?
6. Why is Esi angry with herself?
7. What is Ali's educational background?
8. Why is it important that Esi find a sympathetic ear in Opokuya?
9. About what do Kubi and Opokuya argue most workday mornings?
10. How do Ali and Fusena meet and eventually marry?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)