|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
(a) Teaches him how to sell to the new villagers.
(b) Shows him the land Musa was going to own.
(c) Finds him a philosophy tutor.
(d) Places him in a Koranic school.
2. Who is Connie?
(a) Opokuya's sister.
(b) Opokuya's mother.
(c) Kubi's aunt.
(d) Kubi's sister.
3. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
(a) If she is meeting her husband.
(b) If he can call her the next week.
(c) If she was still working in the same job.
(d) If her friend is married to Kubi.
4. What does Fusena ask Allah after Ali tells her his plans?
(a) To let Fusena die.
(b) To make the second wife someone Fusena will like.
(c) What she is supposed to say or do.
(d) To smite Ali.
5. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
(a) A large apartment in Accra.
(b) A new car.
(c) A boat.
(d) A bungalow in the country.
6. How many children does Opokuya have?
7. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(a) To Connie.
(b) To her mother's.
(c) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
8. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) He says he is not late.
(b) A budget meeting.
(c) A meeting with some clients.
(d) To pick up a co-worker.
9. What does Ali tell Fusena he is thinking of doing?
(a) Taking a second wife.
(b) Moving to England.
(c) Divorcing her.
(d) Moving to France.
10. Who does Oko's mother leave at his house one day?
(a) A letter from Esi.
(c) A beautiful young girl.
(d) A baby boy.
11. Where does Ali earn a Master's degree?
(c) The United States.
12. What does Oko want?
(a) For Esi not to work at all.
(b) For Esi to carry the child to term.
(c) To take Esi to specialists in France.
(d) For Esi to give him another chance.
13. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
(a) He breaks his back.
(b) He accidentally shoots his brother.
(c) He goes to boarding school.
(d) He loses a goat and disappears.
14. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
(b) Musa Hideaways.
(c) Linga Hideaways.
(d) New Town.
15. Where do Ali and Fusena teach after graduation?
(a) Primary school in Tamale.
(b) Primary school in Accra.
(c) High school in Accra.
(d) College in Kumasi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens soon after Ali is born?
2. About what is Oko embarrassed?
3. What do both Ali and Fusena have during their initial six years of friendship?
4. What happens two months after negotiations of the Kondeys and Al-Hassans?
5. What does Ali do when he hears of Esi's divorce?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)