|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Opokuya live?
(a) On Wakuna Hill Road.
(b) On Sweet Breezes Hill.
(c) On Sweet Waters Bay.
(d) On Ocean Breeze Hill.
2. With what does Opokuya say society has no patience?
(a) Women who want their own life even if they are married.
(b) Men who cheat.
(c) Single women.
(d) Divorced men.
3. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
(a) She is homesick.
(b) She needs to pick up some of her old clothes for her daughter.
(c) She wants to make sure her mother has recovered from an illness.
(d) She wants to surprise her mother for her birthday.
4. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
(a) A new car.
(b) A bungalow in the country.
(c) A boat.
(d) A large apartment in Accra.
5. Who greets Esi at Hotel Twentieth Century?
6. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) Hotel Twentieth Century.
(d) Connie's house.
7. What does Ali tell Fusena he is thinking of doing?
(a) Taking a second wife.
(b) Moving to England.
(c) Divorcing her.
(d) Moving to France.
8. About what is Oko embarrassed?
(a) That Esi left him for her career.
(b) That Esi is seeing another man.
(c) That he forced his wife to have sex.
(d) That Ogyaanowa has no siblings.
9. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
10. What does Ali do when he hears of Esi's divorce?
(a) Courts her.
(b) Writes Oko a sympathy letter.
(d) Divorces his wife.
11. Why does Ali Kondey come into the hotel?
(a) To meet his son.
(b) To find Esi.
(c) For a business meeting with a client.
(d) To meet his wife.
12. Where did Ali and Fusena go to school together?
13. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
(a) Ali's aunt.
(b) Ali's mother.
(c) Ali's sister.
(d) Ali's wife.
14. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(a) To Connie.
(b) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
(d) To her mother's.
15. What doesn't Esi worry about concerning Ali?
(a) That his job takes him places.
(b) His comings and goings.
(d) His other wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Esi say her marriage fails?
2. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
3. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
4. For what does Kubi say he is late?
5. What happens soon after Ali is born?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)