Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Section 1: Chapters 1 and 2
1. Why is Esi angry with herself?
2. What happens when Esi arrives at the offices of Linga Hideaways that dampens her anger?
3. What does Oko think as he watches Esi dress?
4. What happens that pushes Esi over the edge and makes her decide to leave Oko?
Short Essay Question - Section 2: Chapter 3
5. Who is Opokuya and what is her relationship to Esi?
6. About what do Kubi and Opokuya argue most workday mornings?
This section contains 898 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)