Short Answer Questions Key
1. At whom is Esi angry?
2. Where is Esi driving at the opening of the novel?
3. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
4. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
5. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
Checking on travel arrangements.
6. What does Esi refuse from Ali Kondey?
A ride home.
7. What does Ali see as a gift from Allah?
8. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
She hears her parents fighting.
This section contains 5,363 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)