|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi say her mother thinks concerning marrying Ali?
(a) Esi deserves better than sharing a man.
(b) He is out of Esi's social class and his family will not accept her.
(c) He is hiding something and Esi will not learn until after marriage.
(d) He is wonderful and will be a good husband.
2. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
(b) Opokuya tries to convince Kubi the whole way to let her have the car.
(c) Kubi jokes trying to get Opokuya in a better mood.
(d) Nothing different from usual.
3. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 22 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 40 years.
4. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(d) They do not live in the same town.
5. What does Ali give Esi for a New Year's present?
(a) A promise to spend more time with her.
(b) A gift certificate.
(c) A car.
(d) A vacation to the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What traditional rule has been already broken concerning Ali and Esi according to Opokuya?
2. Why does Ali feel guilty at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. What does Oko want to do after Kubi arrives?
4. What does Ali give Esi?
5. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)