|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
(a) He blames himself for nothing.
(b) Staying in bed too long on the morning he rapes Esi.
(c) Wanting to control Esi too much.
(d) Not listening more to Esi.
2. What does Esi realize about her job?
(a) It has endless possibilities.
(b) She likes it.
(c) She hates it.
(d) It is a dead end.
3. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
(a) That Esi is going to visit her grandmother, which she never does.
(b) That Esi is goint to visit her mother, which she never does.
(c) That Oko is on a business trip again.
(d) That at least Opokuya finds life a little worthwhile.
4. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(a) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
(c) To Connie.
(d) To her mother's.
5. Where does Ali's family live?
(a) Mostly in France.
(b) Up North.
(c) Mostly in England.
(d) Mostly in South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Opokuya say society has no patience?
2. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
3. What does Esi explain to her visitor?
4. What is Esi's response?
5. What doesn't Esi worry about concerning Ali?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)