|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Esi think her decision about Ogyaanowa suits Esi?
(a) She thinks it will make her mother-in-law feel better towards Esi.
(b) She thinks it will be good for Ogyaanowa to get to know her father's mother.
(c) She thinks it will be a way to make Oko feel better about the divorce.
(d) She does not want Ohyaanowa to see her bringing home Ali.
2. Where did Ali and Fusena go to school together?
3. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
(a) At her grandmother's house.
(b) At her aunt's house.
(c) With her best friend traveling in Europe.
(d) With her father.
4. What is the other think Esi's father asks Ali?
(a) If Ali can afford more than 2 wives.
(b) If Ali plans to have more than two wives.
(c) Why he thinks he needs two wives.
(d) Why he has brought an employee and not family to meet with Esi's family.
5. What does Ali say when Fusena asks if Esi is Muslim?
(c) She is willing to convert.
(d) She will learn about Islam and allow her children to be raised Muslim but she will not convert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
2. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
3. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
4. How does Oko's mother act to Esi when Esi and Oko's marriage ends?
5. What does Fusena ask Allah after Ali tells her his plans?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)