|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Esi laugh concerning the African male?
(a) His demands for propriety.
(b) His insecurity.
(c) His jealousy.
(d) His insolence.
2. What happens one day as Ali is pulling away from Esi's house?
(a) Opokuya pulls in.
(b) He slumps over the wheel.
(c) He hits a bicyclist.
(d) He smashes into Esi's car.
3. What does Ali not want to do while courting Esi?
(a) Embarrass his family.
(b) Scare Esi with too much attention.
(c) Hurt Fusena.
(d) Let her see his less-than-desirable side.
4. What does Ali give Esi for a New Year's present?
(a) A promise to spend more time with her.
(b) A vacation to the United States.
(c) A gift certificate.
(d) A car.
5. Whose company does Ali enjoy?
(a) His son.
(b) His two older brothers.
(c) Interesting women.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi do after she drops Ali off at Hotel Twentieth Century?
2. What does Kweku say when he knocks on Opokuya's bedroom door?
3. What shocks Ali's female relatives?
4. What does Kubi do when he visits Esi?
5. What does Esi realize about her job?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)