|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Opokuya wonder concerning Esi and Fusena?
(a) If Esi would rebel against Fusena's demands as senior wife.
(b) Whether they could become friends.
(c) If Esi would be willing to live in a household with another wife.
(d) If Fusena would continue to have all the children.
2. What overwhelms Esi's visitor?
(a) Esi's beauty.
(b) Seeing Esi tearful and vulnerable.
(c) Anger towards the person who hurt Esi.
(d) Esi's strength.
3. Where does Ali's family live?
(a) Mostly in France.
(b) Mostly in South Africa.
(c) Up North.
(d) Mostly in England.
4. To what does Fusena agree?
(a) To at least meet Esi.
(b) To divorce Ali.
(c) To demand strong concessions from Ali.
(d) All of Ali's relatives' suggestions.
5. Why does Ali Kondey come into the hotel?
(a) For a business meeting with a client.
(b) To meet his wife.
(c) To find Esi.
(d) To meet his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ali say when Fusena asks if Esi is Muslim?
2. What does Esi think about marrying again?
3. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
4. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
5. What traditional rule has been already broken concerning Ali and Esi according to Opokuya?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)