|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali do traditionally on New Year's Eve?
(b) Spends it in London.
(c) Spends it with his father.
(d) Spends it with Fusena and their children.
2. What does Esi think about marrying again?
(a) She does not want a man oppressing her all the time.
(b) She would like to if for not other reason than for her daughter's sake.
(c) She would like to if the right man comes along.
(d) She doesn't really think about it yet.
3. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
(a) She and her girlfriend had a fight.
(b) She was embarrassed at school that day.
(c) She wants to go to the mall but is not allowed.
(d) She hears her parents fighting.
4. How is Esi's being at Opokuya a blessing for Opokuya?
(a) Esi can help cook.
(b) Esi can talk to Opokuya's oldest daughter about gaining an educatioin.
(c) Esi can help Opokuya with a client.
(d) Ogyaanowa is there and Opokuya's oldest son is interested in her.
5. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) They hated each other when they were children.
(b) They are so different from each other.
(c) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
(d) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ali and Fusena teach after graduation?
2. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
3. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
4. How does Ali feel about his father?
5. What overwhelms Esi's visitor?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)