|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi tell Ali when he visits after not doing so for weeks?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she wants to live with him and Fusena.
(c) They do not have a marriage.
(d) That she misses him.
2. How long does Ali live away from his father?
(a) He's always lived with his father.
(b) His first eight years.
(c) His first year.
(d) His entire life.
3. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(c) They do not live in the same town.
4. What happens one day as Ali is pulling away from Esi's house?
(a) Opokuya pulls in.
(b) He hits a bicyclist.
(c) He smashes into Esi's car.
(d) He slumps over the wheel.
5. To what does Fusena agree?
(a) To at least meet Esi.
(b) To divorce Ali.
(c) All of Ali's relatives' suggestions.
(d) To demand strong concessions from Ali.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
2. At whom is Esi angry?
3. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
4. What happens two months after negotiations of the Kondeys and Al-Hassans?
5. Who calls Esi at the Dakwas?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)