|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
(a) If her friend is married to Kubi.
(b) If she was still working in the same job.
(c) If he can call her the next week.
(d) If she is meeting her husband.
2. What does Ali do when he hears of Esi's divorce?
(b) Courts her.
(c) Divorces his wife.
(d) Writes Oko a sympathy letter.
3. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
(a) Whether Kubi should take a government job.
(b) Whether Opokuya should give up midwifery.
(c) What trade Kubi will take up.
(d) The use of the car.
4. What does Esi tell Ali when he visits after not doing so for weeks?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) That she misses him.
(c) That she wants to live with him and Fusena.
(d) They do not have a marriage.
5. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
(a) To visit her grandmother.
(b) To visit Kubi's sister.
(c) To go to a meeting in a nearby town.
(d) To shop for school clothes for the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi not want to remember?
2. After Bamako, how is Esi feeling about her marriage?
3. What shocks Ali's female relatives?
4. About what is Oko embarrassed?
5. When do Ali and Esi go to her family's village?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)