|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kubi?
(a) The doctor who supervises Opokuya.
(b) Opokuya's husband.
(c) Opokuya's oldest son.
(d) A baby Opokuya has just delivered.
2. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
(a) It degrades the woman.
(b) It's enough of a reason to marry him.
(c) It creates a trap which is hard to escape.
(d) It creates imbalance in a marriage.
3. What does Ali seem like the type of man to Esi?
(a) One who is rigidly traditional.
(b) One who is absolutely honest.
(c) One who does not believe in tradition.
(d) One who does not need someone.
4. What are Ama and Aba doing at the opening of this section?
(a) Preparing for Oko's wedding.
(b) Preparing for Esi's wedding.
(c) Talking about Ali.
(d) Discussing why men leave women.
5. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
(a) She is homesick.
(b) She needs to pick up some of her old clothes for her daughter.
(c) She wants to make sure her mother has recovered from an illness.
(d) She wants to surprise her mother for her birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Opokuya wonder concerning Esi and Fusena?
2. What happens soon after Ali is born?
3. What will Esi never do?
4. How long does Ali live away from his father?
5. What does Musa Musa do after Ali mollifies him?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)