|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali do traditionally on New Year's Eve?
(a) Spends it with Fusena and their children.
(b) Spends it with his father.
(d) Spends it in London.
2. What does Esi find unacceptable about Ali's new secretary?
(a) She is single.
(b) She always sides with Fusena.
(c) She does not acknowledge Esi as Ali's wife.
(d) Ali takes her to her home every day.
3. When does Esi want to wait to wear Ali's gift?
(a) Until they to to visit her family.
(b) After the negotiations.
(c) Till her birthday.
(d) After the actual marriage.
4. Why does Esi say her marriage fails?
(a) Oko was having an affair.
(b) Oko wants a wife who wants more children.
(c) Oko resented her not being with him constantly.
(d) Esi has never loved Oko.
5. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) A meeting with some clients.
(b) A budget meeting.
(c) To pick up a co-worker.
(d) He says he is not late.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ali going to be away from Fusena for a long time?
2. What does Ali's father want Ali to do when meeting Esi's family?
3. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
4. To what do Ali's relatives agree?
5. What does Esi do that surprises Oko's mother?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)