|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traditional rule has been already broken concerning Ali and Esi according to Opokuya?
(a) The first wife has to approve of subsequent wives.
(b) Fusena is pregnant and Esi is supposed to be there helping her.
(c) Esi is having sexual relations before marriage.
(d) Esi is wearing a ring.
2. What does Ali see as a gift from Allah?
(a) His wife and children.
(b) The beautiful weather.
(c) Meeting Esi.
(d) His career.
3. Why is Opokuya happy for Esi?
(a) Because Ali is seeing her more.
(b) Because Esi has a new job.
(c) Because Esi is pregnant.
(d) Because of Esi's new car.
4. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
(a) That men are good most of the time.
(b) That Kubi is easier to take than Oko.
(c) That Ali Kondey is handsome.
(d) That Esi would do well to stay away from Ali Kondey.
5. What does Oko want to do after Kubi arrives?
(a) Go apologize to Ali.
(b) Go to Kubi's house to get Ogyaanowa.
(c) Go apologize to Esi.
(d) Go to his mother's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
2. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
3. At whom is Esi angry?
4. What does Fusena start feeling upset in her marriage?
5. When does Esi think she will get the answers to the big questions of life?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)