|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi think about marrying again?
(a) She would like to if the right man comes along.
(b) She doesn't really think about it yet.
(c) She would like to if for not other reason than for her daughter's sake.
(d) She does not want a man oppressing her all the time.
2. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
(a) New Town.
(b) Musa Hideaways.
(c) Linga Hideaways.
3. How long does Ali live away from his father?
(a) He's always lived with his father.
(b) His entire life.
(c) His first eight years.
(d) His first year.
4. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
(a) Ali's mother.
(b) Ali's wife.
(c) Ali's sister.
(d) Ali's aunt.
5. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
(a) Typing her own proposals.
(b) Secretarial work.
(c) Calling around for a replacement.
(d) Training a substitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the understanding when Ogyaanowa goes to her grandmother's house?
2. What shocks Ali's female relatives?
3. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
4. How is Esi's being at Opokuya a blessing for Opokuya?
5. To what does Fusena agree before Ali leaves Ghana?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)