|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali say when Esi asks him if he has talked to Fusena about Esi?
(a) That Fusena was happy to be forewarned.
(b) That Fusena would welcome another wife.
(c) That Fusena wants a divorce.
(d) That Fusena does not want to share Ali.
2. What does Esi propose she and Ali do as far as her family?
(a) Let them know about the marriage after the fact.
(b) Ignore their misgivings.
(c) Pretend Esi is not involved with Ali.
(d) Go visit them.
3. What does Esi refuse from Ali Kondey?
(a) Editorial help.
(b) A ride home.
(c) Help typing.
(d) An offer to dinner.
4. Why is Opokuya happy for Esi?
(a) Because Esi has a new job.
(b) Because of Esi's new car.
(c) Because Ali is seeing her more.
(d) Because Esi is pregnant.
5. What does Esi not want to remember?
(a) That Ali can have more than two wives.
(b) That she has not seen Ali for weeks until he brings her the car.
(c) That she was ungrateful to Ali when he brought the car.
(d) That she has not seen Ogyaanowa for three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi wonder about concerning children?
2. What does Ali seem like the type of man to Esi?
3. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
4. What is the worst time of the year for Esi?
5. Why does Ali feel the gift is inappropriate?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)