|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Bamako, how is Esi feeling about her marriage?
(a) She feels more like Ali's wife.
(b) She is disappointed in Ali's family's reception of her.
(c) She is sorry she marries Ali.
(d) She is happy Ali is not around much.
2. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) A budget meeting.
(b) A meeting with some clients.
(c) To pick up a co-worker.
(d) He says he is not late.
3. Why does Ali feel guilty at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) For seducing Esi in the first place.
(b) For not letting Fusena divorce him.
(c) For marrying Esi.
(d) For not spending New Year's Eve with Esi.
4. What does Musa Musa do after Ali mollifies him?
(a) Takes him to see his new goat herd.
(b) Welcomes Esi into the family.
(c) Openly flirts with Esi.
(d) Gives him a wedding gift.
5. What does Ali do when he hears of Esi's divorce?
(a) Writes Oko a sympathy letter.
(b) Divorces his wife.
(c) Courts her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
2. What does Ali say when Esi demands to know why he's been gone so long?
3. What does Esi say when Kubi wants to check on Oko?
4. How does Opokuya correct Esi about her view on monogamy?
5. Why does Opokuya say Esi is brave?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)