|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 22 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
(a) Marital rape.
(b) Several pregnancies.
(c) Too many years of silence from Oko.
(d) Sexism at work.
3. Why does Ali Kondey come into the hotel?
(a) To find Esi.
(b) To meet his wife.
(c) To meet his son.
(d) For a business meeting with a client.
4. About what does Esi laugh concerning the African male?
(a) His jealousy.
(b) His demands for propriety.
(c) His insecurity.
(d) His insolence.
5. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
(a) Teaches him how to sell to the new villagers.
(b) Shows him the land Musa was going to own.
(c) Places him in a Koranic school.
(d) Finds him a philosophy tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
2. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
3. What do both Ali and Fusena have during their initial six years of friendship?
4. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
5. What does Esi say her mother thinks concerning marrying Ali?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)