|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fusena realize when Ali's female relatives visit her?
(a) That they want her to divorce Ali.
(b) That they have been unable to dissuade Ali from marriage to Esi.
(c) That they do not want Ali to marry again.
(d) That they are betraying her.
2. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
(a) Kubi has not yet arrived.
(b) They are waiting for Opokuya's daughter.
(c) They are waiting to have dinner with their husbands together.
(d) They are waiting for a taxi.
3. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
4. How long does Ali live away from his father?
(a) His entire life.
(b) His first eight years.
(c) His first year.
(d) He's always lived with his father.
5. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
(a) Write up a proposal.
(b) Call her daughter.
(c) Read the newspaper.
(d) Have a beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Ama and Aba doing at the opening of this section?
2. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
3. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
4. What does Ali not want to do while courting Esi?
5. Why does Opokuya say Esi is brave?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)