|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what do Ali's relatives agree?
(a) To talk Fusena into the marriage.
(b) To stay out of Ali's life.
(c) To go to Esi's people.
(d) Nothing since Ali has not talked to them.
2. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) Several months.
(d) 15 years.
3. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
(a) Several pregnancies.
(b) Sexism at work.
(c) Too many years of silence from Oko.
(d) Marital rape.
4. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
(a) Teaches him how to sell to the new villagers.
(b) Shows him the land Musa was going to own.
(c) Finds him a philosophy tutor.
(d) Places him in a Koranic school.
5. What does Ali tell Fusena he is thinking of doing?
(a) Divorcing her.
(b) Moving to France.
(c) Moving to England.
(d) Taking a second wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
2. Why does Opokuya say Esi cannot have it all?
3. How does Oko's mother act to Esi when Esi and Oko's marriage ends?
4. What does Fusena not remember after having been away for two years?
5. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)