|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
(b) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
(c) They hated each other when they were children.
(d) They are so different from each other.
2. Why is Ali going to be away from Fusena for a long time?
(a) He receives a scholarship in the United States.
(b) He receives a scholarship in France.
(c) He receives a scholarship in Germany.
(d) He receives a scholarship in England.
3. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
(a) They do not understand her but love her.
(b) They disapprove of her but love her.
(c) They hate her.
(d) They adore her.
4. What type of woman does Ali prefer to date?
(a) Young virgins.
(b) He prefers men.
(c) Mature, sexually-experienced women.
(d) He has no preference.
5. What does Ali do when he hears of Esi's divorce?
(a) Divorces his wife.
(b) Courts her.
(d) Writes Oko a sympathy letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fusena ask Allah after Ali tells her his plans?
2. What is the understanding when Ogyaanowa goes to her grandmother's house?
3. What does Esi say her mother thinks concerning marrying Ali?
4. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
5. What do both Ali and Fusena have during their initial six years of friendship?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)