|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ali Kondey come into the hotel?
(a) To meet his wife.
(b) To meet his son.
(c) To find Esi.
(d) For a business meeting with a client.
2. Why does Esi think her decision about Ogyaanowa suits Esi?
(a) She thinks it will make her mother-in-law feel better towards Esi.
(b) She does not want Ohyaanowa to see her bringing home Ali.
(c) She thinks it will be good for Ogyaanowa to get to know her father's mother.
(d) She thinks it will be a way to make Oko feel better about the divorce.
3. What does Ali say when Esi asks him if he has talked to Fusena about Esi?
(a) That Fusena wants a divorce.
(b) That Fusena would welcome another wife.
(c) That Fusena was happy to be forewarned.
(d) That Fusena does not want to share Ali.
4. From where did Ali receive an urgent message?
(a) His office in London.
(b) His office in Abidjan.
(c) His mother-in-law.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Esi say about monogamy?
(a) It is old fashioned.
(b) It is honorable.
(c) It is good if there are children.
(d) It is stifling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kubi?
2. What happens one day as Ali is pulling away from Esi's house?
3. Where does Opokuya live?
4. What does Ali give Esi?
5. To which relatives does Ali finally talk?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)