|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ali earn a Master's degree?
(d) The United States.
2. Where did Ali and Fusena go to school together?
3. What shocks Ali's female relatives?
(a) That Esi is not Muslim.
(b) That Fusena is divorcing Ali.
(c) That Esi will not live with Ali and Fusena.
(d) That their educated daughters are not any better off than they were.
4. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) A budget meeting.
(b) He says he is not late.
(c) A meeting with some clients.
(d) To pick up a co-worker.
5. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
(a) It's enough of a reason to marry him.
(b) It creates imbalance in a marriage.
(c) It degrades the woman.
(d) It creates a trap which is hard to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fusena sometimes call Ali at Esi's house?
2. What does Ali seem like the type of man to Esi?
3. What is the other think Esi's father asks Ali?
4. Why does Esi say her marriage fails?
5. What is one thing Esi's father asks Ali?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)