|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fusena not remember after having been away for two years?
(a) The way women are second class in Ghana.
(b) The social rigidity of Ghana.
(c) How it feels to teach.
(d) How it feels to not be pregnant or nursing.
2. Why is Ali going to be away from Fusena for a long time?
(a) He receives a scholarship in France.
(b) He receives a scholarship in the United States.
(c) He receives a scholarship in Germany.
(d) He receives a scholarship in England.
3. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
4. What type of woman does Ali prefer to date?
(a) Young virgins.
(b) Mature, sexually-experienced women.
(c) He prefers men.
(d) He has no preference.
5. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
(a) A large apartment in Accra.
(b) A boat.
(c) A bungalow in the country.
(d) A new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oko's mother act to Esi when Esi and Oko's marriage ends?
2. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
3. How many children does Opokuya have?
4. What is the other think Esi's father asks Ali?
5. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)