|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the understanding when Ogyaanowa goes to her grandmother's house?
(a) She will live there until her father remarries.
(b) She can return home any time.
(c) She will return home when school reopens.
(d) She will live there until Esi remarries.
2. Who is Connie?
(a) Opokuya's mother.
(b) Kubi's sister.
(c) Opokuya's sister.
(d) Kubi's aunt.
3. How does Opokuya correct Esi about her view on monogamy?
(a) She says it is for the husband's benefit more than the wife.
(b) She says monogamy is not the issue.
(c) She says she thinks Esi means marriage, not mongamy.
(d) She says it is for the wife's benefit more than the husband.
4. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
(a) At her aunt's house.
(b) At her grandmother's house.
(c) With her father.
(d) With her best friend traveling in Europe.
5. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
(a) Whether Opokuya should give up midwifery.
(b) What trade Kubi will take up.
(c) Whether Kubi should take a government job.
(d) The use of the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens one day as Ali is pulling away from Esi's house?
2. What do Ali and Fusena insist upon before Ali leaves Ghana?
3. About what does Opokuya wonder concerning Esi and Fusena?
4. What does Fusena not remember after having been away for two years?
5. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)