|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi say about Fusena?
(a) She is kind.
(b) She is harsh and rigid.
(c) She hasn't even met her.
(d) She is unhappy in her marriage and is glad Esi is alleviating some of Ali's sexual energy.
2. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(b) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
(c) To Connie.
(d) To her mother's.
3. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
(a) Training a substitute.
(b) Typing her own proposals.
(c) Secretarial work.
(d) Calling around for a replacement.
4. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
(a) That Esi would do well to stay away from Ali Kondey.
(b) That Ali Kondey is handsome.
(c) That Kubi is easier to take than Oko.
(d) That men are good most of the time.
5. What happens two months after negotiations of the Kondeys and Al-Hassans?
(a) Ali and Fusena decide they do not want to marry.
(b) Fusena agrees to wait until Ali returns before deciding about marriage.
(c) Ali and Fusena marry.
(d) Ali signs a contract to marry Fusena when he returns.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Ali live away from his father?
2. Where does Ali earn a Master's degree?
3. To which relatives does Ali finally talk?
4. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
5. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)