|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
(a) Have the client pick her up.
(c) The hospital van.
(d) The bus.
2. Why does Opokuya say Esi is brave?
(a) For defying her mother.
(b) For trying an alternative lifestyle.
(c) For not running back to Oko.
(d) For divorcing in the first place.
3. Where does Ali earn a Master's degree?
(a) The United States.
4. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
(a) At her aunt's house.
(b) With her father.
(c) With her best friend traveling in Europe.
(d) At her grandmother's house.
5. What does Fusena start feeling upset in her marriage?
(a) She has not managed to get pregnant.
(b) Her husband has married two more wifes.
(c) Her husband is getting more education than she.
(d) She wants to stay home with the kids but has to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
2. What does Fusena ask Allah after Ali tells her his plans?
3. With what does Opokuya say society has no patience?
4. Why does Opokuya say Esi cannot have it all?
5. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)