|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Esi worry about concerning Ali?
(b) His other wife.
(c) That his job takes him places.
(d) His comings and goings.
2. About what does Opokuya wonder concerning Esi and Fusena?
(a) If Fusena would continue to have all the children.
(b) If Esi would rebel against Fusena's demands as senior wife.
(c) Whether they could become friends.
(d) If Esi would be willing to live in a household with another wife.
3. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
4. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
(a) To trust her husband.
(b) To do what she wanted.
(c) To let her husband rule the family.
(d) To assume her husband would have affairs and that was okay.
5. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
(a) The bus.
(b) Have the client pick her up.
(d) The hospital van.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oko's mother act to Esi when Esi and Oko's marriage ends?
2. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
3. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
4. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
5. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)