|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Esi think her decision about Ogyaanowa suits Esi?
(a) She does not want Ohyaanowa to see her bringing home Ali.
(b) She thinks it will make her mother-in-law feel better towards Esi.
(c) She thinks it will be a way to make Oko feel better about the divorce.
(d) She thinks it will be good for Ogyaanowa to get to know her father's mother.
2. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 22 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. What are Ama and Aba doing at the opening of this section?
(a) Discussing why men leave women.
(b) Preparing for Esi's wedding.
(c) Talking about Ali.
(d) Preparing for Oko's wedding.
4. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
5. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) Hotel Twentieth Century.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Connie's house.
(d) Her mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches Esi dress with pleasure?
2. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
3. Who does Oko's mother leave at his house one day?
4. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
5. What does Fusena ask Allah after Ali tells her his plans?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)