|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
(a) If her friend is married to Kubi.
(b) If she was still working in the same job.
(c) If he can call her the next week.
(d) If she is meeting her husband.
2. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(b) They do not live in the same town.
3. Who is Connie?
(a) Kubi's sister.
(b) Kubi's aunt.
(c) Opokuya's mother.
(d) Opokuya's sister.
4. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
(a) She and her girlfriend had a fight.
(b) She hears her parents fighting.
(c) She was embarrassed at school that day.
(d) She wants to go to the mall but is not allowed.
5. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
(a) That she has left Oko.
(b) That she is ill.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she is changing jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Opokuya say Esi is brave?
2. To what do Ali's relatives agree?
3. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
4. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
5. Where did Ali and Fusena go to school together?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)