|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fusena not remember after having been away for two years?
(a) The way women are second class in Ghana.
(b) The social rigidity of Ghana.
(c) How it feels to teach.
(d) How it feels to not be pregnant or nursing.
2. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
(a) That Esi would do well to stay away from Ali Kondey.
(b) That Kubi is easier to take than Oko.
(c) That Ali Kondey is handsome.
(d) That men are good most of the time.
3. Where does Ali earn a Master's degree?
(b) The United States.
4. To which relatives does Ali finally talk?
(a) The ones in Nima.
(b) He decides not to talk to any of his relatives.
(c) The most elderly.
(d) The ones he is most sure will be supportive.
5. How long does Ali live away from his father?
(a) He's always lived with his father.
(b) His entire life.
(c) His first year.
(d) His first eight years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oko's mother leave at his house one day?
2. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
3. About what does Opokuya wonder concerning Esi and Fusena?
4. What do Ali and Fusena insist upon before Ali leaves Ghana?
5. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)