|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali tell Fusena he is thinking of doing?
(a) Divorcing her.
(b) Moving to France.
(c) Taking a second wife.
(d) Moving to England.
2. With what does Opokuya say society has no patience?
(a) Women who want their own life even if they are married.
(b) Men who cheat.
(c) Single women.
(d) Divorced men.
3. Why does Ali feel the gift is inappropriate?
(a) It is way too expensive.
(b) It indicates their relationship has changed.
(c) She will be his second wife.
(d) She does feel it is an appropriate gift.
4. What does Ali not want to do while courting Esi?
(a) Hurt Fusena.
(b) Let her see his less-than-desirable side.
(c) Embarrass his family.
(d) Scare Esi with too much attention.
5. About what does Esi laugh concerning the African male?
(a) His demands for propriety.
(b) His jealousy.
(c) His insecurity.
(d) His insolence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
2. How long does Ali live away from his father?
3. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
4. Who is Musa Kondey?
5. How does Oko's mother act to Esi when Esi and Oko's marriage ends?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)