|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
(a) She is homesick.
(b) She wants to make sure her mother has recovered from an illness.
(c) She wants to surprise her mother for her birthday.
(d) She needs to pick up some of her old clothes for her daughter.
2. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(a) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
(b) To Connie.
(d) To her mother's.
3. Who is Musa Kondey?
(a) A rich, minor prince.
(b) Ali's father.
(c) Ali's uncle.
(d) A photographer.
4. About what does Esi laugh concerning the African male?
(a) His demands for propriety.
(b) His jealousy.
(c) His insecurity.
(d) His insolence.
5. What happens soon after Ali is born?
(a) His father is killed.
(b) His sister dies.
(c) His mother dies.
(d) His grandmother dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
2. Where does Ali earn a Master's degree?
3. What does Esi say her mother thinks concerning marrying Ali?
4. What does Ali see as a gift from Allah?
5. For what does Kubi say he is late?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)