|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapter 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(a) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
(c) To Connie.
(d) To her mother's.
2. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) Hotel Twentieth Century.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Connie's house.
(d) Her mother's house.
3. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
(a) A new car.
(b) A boat.
(c) A large apartment in Accra.
(d) A bungalow in the country.
4. What does Esi refuse from Ali Kondey?
(a) Editorial help.
(b) A ride home.
(c) An offer to dinner.
(d) Help typing.
5. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
(a) Her wit.
(b) Her looks.
(c) Her air of independence.
(d) Her good job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
2. To which relatives does Ali finally talk?
3. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
4. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
5. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)