|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Chapter 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi do that surprises Oko's mother?
(a) Sends her a note apologizing.
(b) Sends her flowers.
(c) Does not let Ogyaanowa see Oko's mother anymore.
(d) Let Ogyaanowa to continue to live with Oko's mother.
2. What is the understanding when Ogyaanowa goes to her grandmother's house?
(a) She will return home when school reopens.
(b) She will live there until Esi remarries.
(c) She can return home any time.
(d) She will live there until her father remarries.
3. What does Ali tell Fusena he is thinking of doing?
(a) Taking a second wife.
(b) Moving to England.
(c) Moving to France.
(d) Divorcing her.
4. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
(a) He breaks his back.
(b) He accidentally shoots his brother.
(c) He goes to boarding school.
(d) He loses a goat and disappears.
5. How does Oko's mother act to Esi when Esi and Oko's marriage ends?
(a) As if she knew it would happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ali not want to do while courting Esi?
2. How many children does Opokuya have?
3. Who does Opokuya think has to be a fool in a marriage?
4. Where do Ali and Fusena teach after graduation?
5. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)