|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Chapter 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
(a) To assume her husband would have affairs and that was okay.
(b) To let her husband rule the family.
(c) To do what she wanted.
(d) To trust her husband.
2. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
(a) She is homesick.
(b) She wants to surprise her mother for her birthday.
(c) She needs to pick up some of her old clothes for her daughter.
(d) She wants to make sure her mother has recovered from an illness.
3. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(a) To her mother's.
(c) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
(d) To Connie.
4. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
(a) Her good job.
(b) Her wit.
(c) Her looks.
(d) Her air of independence.
5. Where does Opokuya live?
(a) On Ocean Breeze Hill.
(b) On Sweet Breezes Hill.
(c) On Wakuna Hill Road.
(d) On Sweet Waters Bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Esi worry about concerning Ali?
2. Who is Musa Kondey?
3. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
4. What does Oko want?
5. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)