|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Chapter 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) They hated each other when they were children.
(b) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
(c) They are so different from each other.
(d) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
2. What does Esi refuse from Ali Kondey?
(a) Editorial help.
(b) Help typing.
(c) A ride home.
(d) An offer to dinner.
3. Why does Esi say her marriage fails?
(a) Oko wants a wife who wants more children.
(b) Oko was having an affair.
(c) Esi has never loved Oko.
(d) Oko resented her not being with him constantly.
4. What has Ali always trained himself not to do?
(a) Be prepared for all contingencies.
(b) Have safe sex.
(c) Get sexually attracted to a married woman.
(d) Wake before the sun rises.
5. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
(a) That Esi is going to visit her grandmother, which she never does.
(b) That at least Opokuya finds life a little worthwhile.
(c) That Oko is on a business trip again.
(d) That Esi is goint to visit her mother, which she never does.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Musa Kondey?
2. What do both Ali and Fusena have during their initial six years of friendship?
3. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
4. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
5. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)