|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Chapter 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
(a) Writing a government grant proposal.
(c) Calling for a substitute secretary.
(d) Checking on travel arrangements.
2. What does Fusena not remember after having been away for two years?
(a) The way women are second class in Ghana.
(b) The social rigidity of Ghana.
(c) How it feels to teach.
(d) How it feels to not be pregnant or nursing.
3. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
(a) To trust her husband.
(b) To assume her husband would have affairs and that was okay.
(c) To let her husband rule the family.
(d) To do what she wanted.
4. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(a) To her mother's.
(c) To Connie.
(d) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
5. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
(a) The use of the car.
(b) Whether Kubi should take a government job.
(c) Whether Opokuya should give up midwifery.
(d) What trade Kubi will take up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
2. What does Ali tell Fusena he is thinking of doing?
3. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
4. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
5. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)