|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Chapter 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both Ali and Fusena have during their initial six years of friendship?
(a) An understanding that they will not ever marry.
(b) Multiple affairs.
(c) An agreement to be faithful to each other.
(d) An agreement to marry someday.
2. To what does Fusena agree before Ali leaves Ghana?
(a) To write him every week.
(b) To wait for his return and not marry someone else.
(c) To go with him.
(d) To marry him.
3. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
(a) Writing a government grant proposal.
(b) Calling for a substitute secretary.
(c) Checking on travel arrangements.
4. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 22 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(a) To her mother's.
(c) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
(d) To Connie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oko want?
2. Who does Opokuya think has to be a fool in a marriage?
3. Where does Opokuya live?
4. What does Esi refuse from Ali Kondey?
5. Who greets Esi at Hotel Twentieth Century?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)