|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Chapter 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Opokuya say Esi cannot have it all?
(a) No one can have it all.
(b) Only women who are very wealthy can have it all.
(c) Only men who are rich can have it all.
(d) Society will not allow it.
2. Who does Opokuya think has to be a fool in a marriage?
(a) No one.
(b) The man.
(c) The woman.
(d) The role rotates between the woman and man.
3. Where do Ali and Fusena teach after graduation?
(a) Primary school in Accra.
(b) College in Kumasi.
(c) Primary school in Tamale.
(d) High school in Accra.
4. What does Fusena start feeling upset in her marriage?
(a) Her husband is getting more education than she.
(b) Her husband has married two more wifes.
(c) She has not managed to get pregnant.
(d) She wants to stay home with the kids but has to work.
5. Why does Esi think her decision about Ogyaanowa suits Esi?
(a) She thinks it will be a way to make Oko feel better about the divorce.
(b) She thinks it will be good for Ogyaanowa to get to know her father's mother.
(c) She does not want Ohyaanowa to see her bringing home Ali.
(d) She thinks it will make her mother-in-law feel better towards Esi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Musa Kondey?
2. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
3. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
4. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
5. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)