|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
(a) He goes to boarding school.
(b) He loses a goat and disappears.
(c) He accidentally shoots his brother.
(d) He breaks his back.
2. Who is Connie?
(a) Opokuya's sister.
(b) Kubi's aunt.
(c) Opokuya's mother.
(d) Kubi's sister.
3. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
(b) They hated each other when they were children.
(c) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
(d) They are so different from each other.
4. What does Esi refuse from Ali Kondey?
(a) Editorial help.
(b) An offer to dinner.
(c) A ride home.
(d) Help typing.
5. Who is Musa Kondey?
(a) A photographer.
(b) A rich, minor prince.
(c) Ali's uncle.
(d) Ali's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
2. Where does Opokuya live?
3. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
4. How many children does Opokuya have?
5. Who watches Esi dress with pleasure?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)