|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
(a) That she has left Oko.
(b) That she is changing jobs.
(c) That she is ill.
(d) That she is pregnant.
2. How does Ali feel about his father?
(a) Ali is afraid of him.
(b) Ali loves him.
(c) Ali never met him.
(d) Ali thinks he is too old fashioned.
3. Who is Kubi?
(a) Opokuya's husband.
(b) Opokuya's oldest son.
(c) A baby Opokuya has just delivered.
(d) The doctor who supervises Opokuya.
4. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
(a) They do not understand her but love her.
(b) They hate her.
(c) They adore her.
(d) They disapprove of her but love her.
5. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) Several months.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
2. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
3. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
4. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
5. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)