|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
(a) Training a substitute.
(b) Secretarial work.
(c) Typing her own proposals.
(d) Calling around for a replacement.
2. What kind of school does Mma. Danjuma want Ali to attend?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A Koranic school.
(c) Proper French school.
(d) A Christian school.
3. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
(b) Calling for a substitute secretary.
(c) Writing a government grant proposal.
(d) Checking on travel arrangements.
4. How does Ali feel about his father?
(a) Ali never met him.
(b) Ali is afraid of him.
(c) Ali thinks he is too old fashioned.
(d) Ali loves him.
5. Who greets Esi at Hotel Twentieth Century?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
2. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
3. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
4. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
5. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)