|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
(a) Her schoolgirl looks or ways.
(b) Her love for Oko.
(c) Her desire for perfection.
(d) Her combative spirit.
2. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
(a) The one someone else is living with.
(c) A mutual friend of theirs from high school.
(d) Their own, though they have faults.
3. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
(a) Linga Hideaways.
(b) New Town.
(d) Musa Hideaways.
4. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
(a) They hate her.
(b) They disapprove of her but love her.
(c) They do not understand her but love her.
(d) They adore her.
5. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
(a) Calling for a substitute secretary.
(b) Writing a government grant proposal.
(c) Checking on travel arrangements.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
2. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
3. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
4. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
5. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)