|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
(a) Have a beer.
(b) Write up a proposal.
(c) Read the newspaper.
(d) Call her daughter.
2. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
(a) Marital rape.
(b) Too many years of silence from Oko.
(c) Several pregnancies.
(d) Sexism at work.
3. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
(a) Places him in a Koranic school.
(b) Finds him a philosophy tutor.
(c) Teaches him how to sell to the new villagers.
(d) Shows him the land Musa was going to own.
4. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
(a) She hears her parents fighting.
(b) She was embarrassed at school that day.
(c) She wants to go to the mall but is not allowed.
(d) She and her girlfriend had a fight.
5. Where is Esi driving at the opening of the novel?
(a) To pick up her son at soccer meet.
(b) To pick up her husband.
(c) To the airport.
(d) Linga Hideaways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
2. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
3. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
4. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
5. Who is Musa Kondey?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)