|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who greets Esi at Hotel Twentieth Century?
2. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
(a) Teaches him how to sell to the new villagers.
(b) Shows him the land Musa was going to own.
(c) Places him in a Koranic school.
(d) Finds him a philosophy tutor.
3. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
(a) Kubi jokes trying to get Opokuya in a better mood.
(c) Nothing different from usual.
(d) Opokuya tries to convince Kubi the whole way to let her have the car.
4. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
(a) That Oko is on a business trip again.
(b) That at least Opokuya finds life a little worthwhile.
(c) That Esi is goint to visit her mother, which she never does.
(d) That Esi is going to visit her grandmother, which she never does.
5. What kind of school does Mma. Danjuma want Ali to attend?
(a) Proper French school.
(b) A boarding school.
(c) A Koranic school.
(d) A Christian school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
2. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
3. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
4. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
5. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)