|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
(a) Her love for Oko.
(b) Her schoolgirl looks or ways.
(c) Her desire for perfection.
(d) Her combative spirit.
2. What type of woman does Ali prefer to date?
(a) Mature, sexually-experienced women.
(b) He has no preference.
(c) He prefers men.
(d) Young virgins.
3. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
(a) Several months.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 15 years.
4. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
(a) That she is ill.
(b) That she is changing jobs.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she has left Oko.
5. How many children does Opokuya have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
2. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
3. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
4. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
5. For what does Kubi say he is late?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)