|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
(a) That she is ill.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she has left Oko.
(d) That she is changing jobs.
2. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
3. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
4. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
(a) Her desire for perfection.
(b) Her schoolgirl looks or ways.
(c) Her love for Oko.
(d) Her combative spirit.
5. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(a) They do not live in the same town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
2. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
3. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
4. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
5. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)