|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
(a) She wants to surprise her mother for her birthday.
(b) She wants to make sure her mother has recovered from an illness.
(c) She needs to pick up some of her old clothes for her daughter.
(d) She is homesick.
2. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
(a) That she has left Oko.
(b) That she is ill.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she is changing jobs.
3. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
4. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) He says he is not late.
(b) To pick up a co-worker.
(c) A budget meeting.
(d) A meeting with some clients.
5. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
(a) Teaches him how to sell to the new villagers.
(b) Finds him a philosophy tutor.
(c) Places him in a Koranic school.
(d) Shows him the land Musa was going to own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi refuse from Ali Kondey?
2. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
3. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
4. Who is Connie?
5. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)