|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
(a) Teaches him how to sell to the new villagers.
(b) Finds him a philosophy tutor.
(c) Places him in a Koranic school.
(d) Shows him the land Musa was going to own.
2. Where does Ali earn a Master's degree?
(d) The United States.
3. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
(a) To go to a meeting in a nearby town.
(b) To shop for school clothes for the children.
(c) To visit her grandmother.
(d) To visit Kubi's sister.
4. What does Esi refuse from Ali Kondey?
(a) A ride home.
(b) Editorial help.
(c) An offer to dinner.
(d) Help typing.
5. What kind of school does Mma. Danjuma want Ali to attend?
(a) A Christian school.
(b) Proper French school.
(c) A Koranic school.
(d) A boarding school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
2. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
3. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
4. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
5. Who is Kubi?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)