|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
(a) The bus.
(b) The hospital van.
(d) Have the client pick her up.
2. How does Ali feel about his father?
(a) Ali loves him.
(b) Ali never met him.
(c) Ali is afraid of him.
(d) Ali thinks he is too old fashioned.
3. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
(a) Whether Opokuya should give up midwifery.
(b) Whether Kubi should take a government job.
(c) The use of the car.
(d) What trade Kubi will take up.
4. Where does Ali earn a Master's degree?
(c) The United States.
5. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
(b) They hated each other when they were children.
(c) They are so different from each other.
(d) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi refuse from Ali Kondey?
2. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
3. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
4. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
5. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)