|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches Esi dress with pleasure?
(b) No one.
(c) Esi herself in the mirror.
2. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
(b) Linga Hideaways.
(c) New Town.
(d) Musa Hideaways.
3. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
(a) 2 years.
(b) Several months.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 15 years.
4. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) A budget meeting.
(b) To pick up a co-worker.
(c) He says he is not late.
(d) A meeting with some clients.
5. Where is Esi driving at the opening of the novel?
(a) To pick up her husband.
(b) To the airport.
(c) To pick up her son at soccer meet.
(d) Linga Hideaways.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Musa Kondey?
2. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
3. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
4. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
5. How does Ali feel about his father?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)