|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
(b) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
(c) They hated each other when they were children.
(d) They are so different from each other.
2. Where is Esi driving at the opening of the novel?
(a) To pick up her husband.
(b) Linga Hideaways.
(c) To the airport.
(d) To pick up her son at soccer meet.
3. Who watches Esi dress with pleasure?
(c) Esi herself in the mirror.
(d) No one.
4. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
(a) She and her girlfriend had a fight.
(b) She hears her parents fighting.
(c) She wants to go to the mall but is not allowed.
(d) She was embarrassed at school that day.
5. How long does Ali live away from his father?
(a) His first year.
(b) His entire life.
(c) His first eight years.
(d) He's always lived with his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
2. Where does Opokuya live?
3. For what does Kubi say he is late?
4. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
5. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)