|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whom is Esi angry?
(b) Her daughter.
2. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) Several months.
3. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
(b) Kubi jokes trying to get Opokuya in a better mood.
(c) Opokuya tries to convince Kubi the whole way to let her have the car.
(d) Nothing different from usual.
4. How many children does Opokuya have?
5. What kind of school does Mma. Danjuma want Ali to attend?
(a) A Christian school.
(b) A boarding school.
(c) A Koranic school.
(d) Proper French school.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Kubi say he is late?
2. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
3. Who is Connie?
4. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
5. How does Ali feel about his father?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)