|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
(a) Checking on travel arrangements.
(b) Writing a government grant proposal.
(c) Calling for a substitute secretary.
2. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
(a) Several pregnancies.
(b) Too many years of silence from Oko.
(c) Marital rape.
(d) Sexism at work.
3. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) Hotel Twentieth Century.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Connie's house.
4. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
(a) Kubi jokes trying to get Opokuya in a better mood.
(b) Opokuya tries to convince Kubi the whole way to let her have the car.
(c) Nothing different from usual.
5. What does Ali see as a gift from Allah?
(a) Meeting Esi.
(b) His wife and children.
(c) The beautiful weather.
(d) His career.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Opokuya have?
2. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
3. Who watches Esi dress with pleasure?
4. What type of woman does Ali prefer to date?
5. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)