|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
(b) Nothing different from usual.
(c) Opokuya tries to convince Kubi the whole way to let her have the car.
(d) Kubi jokes trying to get Opokuya in a better mood.
2. Who is Musa Kondey?
(a) A rich, minor prince.
(b) Ali's uncle.
(c) A photographer.
(d) Ali's father.
3. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
(a) Calling for a substitute secretary.
(b) Checking on travel arrangements.
(c) Writing a government grant proposal.
4. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) To pick up a co-worker.
(b) A meeting with some clients.
(c) A budget meeting.
(d) He says he is not late.
5. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
(a) Whether Opokuya should give up midwifery.
(b) Whether Kubi should take a government job.
(c) The use of the car.
(d) What trade Kubi will take up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Opokuya live?
2. How many children does Opokuya have?
3. At whom is Esi angry?
4. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
5. What does Esi end up doing when the secretary is away?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)