|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oko think Esi has not lost?
(a) Her love for Oko.
(b) Her desire for perfection.
(c) Her combative spirit.
(d) Her schoolgirl looks or ways.
2. What does Esi refuse from Ali Kondey?
(a) Editorial help.
(b) Help typing.
(c) A ride home.
(d) An offer to dinner.
3. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
(a) Calling for a substitute secretary.
(b) Writing a government grant proposal.
(c) Checking on travel arrangements.
4. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
5. What type of woman does Ali prefer to date?
(a) Young virgins.
(b) Mature, sexually-experienced women.
(c) He prefers men.
(d) He has no preference.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
2. Who is Kubi?
3. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
4. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
5. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)