|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Musa Kondey?
(a) A rich, minor prince.
(b) A photographer.
(c) Ali's uncle.
(d) Ali's father.
2. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
(a) Sexism at work.
(b) Marital rape.
(c) Several pregnancies.
(d) Too many years of silence from Oko.
3. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
(a) 30 years.
(b) Several months.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 2 years.
4. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
(a) Musa Hideaways.
(b) New Town.
(c) Linga Hideaways.
5. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
(a) He accidentally shoots his brother.
(b) He breaks his back.
(c) He goes to boarding school.
(d) He loses a goat and disappears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
2. What does Ali see as a gift from Allah?
3. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
4. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
5. Where is Esi driving at the opening of the novel?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)