|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Chapter 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
(a) If he can call her the next week.
(b) If her friend is married to Kubi.
(c) If she is meeting her husband.
(d) If she was still working in the same job.
2. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
3. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
(b) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
(c) They hated each other when they were children.
(d) They are so different from each other.
4. Why does Esi think her decision about Ogyaanowa suits Esi?
(a) She thinks it will be a way to make Oko feel better about the divorce.
(b) She does not want Ohyaanowa to see her bringing home Ali.
(c) She thinks it will make her mother-in-law feel better towards Esi.
(d) She thinks it will be good for Ogyaanowa to get to know her father's mother.
5. What happens soon after Ali is born?
(a) His mother dies.
(b) His sister dies.
(c) His grandmother dies.
(d) His father is killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the understanding when Ogyaanowa goes to her grandmother's house?
2. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
3. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
4. Why does Ali Kondey come into the hotel?
5. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)