|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi say when Kubi wants to check on Oko?
(a) She wants him to take Ogyaanowa with him.
(b) She is happy he is going to do so.
(c) She want to check on him herself.
(d) She objects.
2. What does Ali say when Esi asks him if he has talked to Fusena about Esi?
(a) That Fusena would welcome another wife.
(b) That Fusena does not want to share Ali.
(c) That Fusena wants a divorce.
(d) That Fusena was happy to be forewarned.
3. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
(a) Several months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 15 years.
4. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(b) They do not live in the same town.
5. When do Ali and Esi go to her family's village?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ali's family live?
2. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
3. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
4. What does Ali give Esi?
5. What has Ali always trained himself not to do?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)