|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
(a) If she was still working in the same job.
(b) If she is meeting her husband.
(c) If her friend is married to Kubi.
(d) If he can call her the next week.
2. Why does Esi think her decision about Ogyaanowa suits Esi?
(a) She does not want Ohyaanowa to see her bringing home Ali.
(b) She thinks it will be a way to make Oko feel better about the divorce.
(c) She thinks it will be good for Ogyaanowa to get to know her father's mother.
(d) She thinks it will make her mother-in-law feel better towards Esi.
3. What does Ali continually do to Esi?
(a) Makes excuses about why he cannot visit her.
(b) Tells her he's coming and then not show up.
(c) Puts her down.
(d) Makes her feel like a second wife.
4. Where does Kubi and two nephews go?
(a) To watch t.v. at a neighbor's house.
(b) To get more beans.
(c) To get more potatoes.
(d) To Esi's home.
5. What is the worst time of the year for Esi?
(a) Ali's birthday.
(b) Her birthday.
(c) The beginning of the school year when she does not have Ogyaanowa.
(d) The end of the year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ali always trained himself not to do?
2. Who does Opokuya think has to be a fool in a marriage?
3. How does Ali feel about his father?
4. What does Esi think about marrying again?
5. What does Ali tell Fusena he is thinking of doing?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)