|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi propose she and Ali do as far as her family?
(a) Ignore their misgivings.
(b) Let them know about the marriage after the fact.
(c) Go visit them.
(d) Pretend Esi is not involved with Ali.
2. What does Esi realize about her job?
(a) She likes it.
(b) She hates it.
(c) It is a dead end.
(d) It has endless possibilities.
3. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
(a) A bungalow in the country.
(b) A new car.
(c) A boat.
(d) A large apartment in Accra.
4. What does Ali do when he hears of Esi's divorce?
(a) Courts her.
(c) Writes Oko a sympathy letter.
(d) Divorces his wife.
5. What does Ali tell Fusena he is thinking of doing?
(a) Moving to France.
(b) Taking a second wife.
(c) Divorcing her.
(d) Moving to England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ali feel guilty at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. Where does Ali's family live?
3. About what does Opokuya wonder concerning Esi and Fusena?
4. Where does Ali earn a Master's degree?
5. Who watches Esi dress with pleasure?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)