|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Bamako, how is Esi feeling about her marriage?
(a) She is disappointed in Ali's family's reception of her.
(b) She is sorry she marries Ali.
(c) She is happy Ali is not around much.
(d) She feels more like Ali's wife.
2. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
(a) Ali's mother.
(b) Ali's sister.
(c) Ali's aunt.
(d) Ali's wife.
3. What type of woman does Ali prefer to date?
(a) He has no preference.
(b) Young virgins.
(c) He prefers men.
(d) Mature, sexually-experienced women.
4. What does Esi propose she and Ali do as far as her family?
(a) Ignore their misgivings.
(b) Pretend Esi is not involved with Ali.
(c) Go visit them.
(d) Let them know about the marriage after the fact.
5. What does Ali say when Esi asks him if he has talked to Fusena about Esi?
(a) That Fusena does not want to share Ali.
(b) That Fusena would welcome another wife.
(c) That Fusena was happy to be forewarned.
(d) That Fusena wants a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ali tell Fusena he is thinking of doing?
2. Who begins banging on Esi's door?
3. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
4. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
5. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)