|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali wonder about his ancestors?
(a) If New Year's Eve meant anything to them.
(b) How the men managed multiple wives.
(c) If they were happy.
(d) Why the men wanted multiple wives.
2. Why does Ali feel guilty at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) For not letting Fusena divorce him.
(b) For seducing Esi in the first place.
(c) For marrying Esi.
(d) For not spending New Year's Eve with Esi.
3. What do both Ali and Fusena have during their initial six years of friendship?
(a) An agreement to be faithful to each other.
(b) An agreement to marry someday.
(c) Multiple affairs.
(d) An understanding that they will not ever marry.
4. What is Esi eventually feeling?
(b) Gracious towards Fusena.
(c) Lonely and missing Ali.
5. How does Ali feel about his father?
(a) Ali loves him.
(b) Ali is afraid of him.
(c) Ali thinks he is too old fashioned.
(d) Ali never met him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
2. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
3. What does Esi tell the man she is doing?
4. What does Esi wonder about concerning children?
5. What type of woman does Ali prefer to date?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)