|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Esi say her marriage fails?
(a) Esi has never loved Oko.
(b) Oko was having an affair.
(c) Oko resented her not being with him constantly.
(d) Oko wants a wife who wants more children.
2. What do both Ali and Fusena have during their initial six years of friendship?
(a) An agreement to marry someday.
(b) Multiple affairs.
(c) An understanding that they will not ever marry.
(d) An agreement to be faithful to each other.
3. What does Esi notice in Ali's voice when she phones him?
(a) Impatience and tiredness.
4. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
(a) To go to a meeting in a nearby town.
(b) To visit her grandmother.
(c) To shop for school clothes for the children.
(d) To visit Kubi's sister.
5. What doesn't Esi worry about concerning Ali?
(a) That his job takes him places.
(b) His other wife.
(d) His comings and goings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fusena not remember after having been away for two years?
2. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
3. At whom is Esi angry?
4. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
5. What does Kweku say when he knocks on Opokuya's bedroom door?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)