|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi think about marrying again?
(a) She would like to if for not other reason than for her daughter's sake.
(b) She doesn't really think about it yet.
(c) She does not want a man oppressing her all the time.
(d) She would like to if the right man comes along.
2. What does Ali think of as home?
(a) No where.
(b) His house with Fusena.
(c) His childhood home with his aunt.
(d) His office.
3. From where did Ali receive an urgent message?
(a) His mother-in-law.
(b) His mother.
(c) His office in Abidjan.
(d) His office in London.
4. What is the worst time of the year for Esi?
(a) The end of the year.
(b) Ali's birthday.
(c) The beginning of the school year when she does not have Ogyaanowa.
(d) Her birthday.
5. Who begins banging on Esi's door?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi propose she and Ali do as far as her family?
2. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
3. What does Opokuya notice on Esi when she visits one day?
4. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
5. What does Ali say when Fusena asks if Esi is Muslim?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)