|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali think of as home?
(a) His childhood home with his aunt.
(b) His house with Fusena.
(c) No where.
(d) His office.
2. What does Musa Musa do after Ali mollifies him?
(a) Gives him a wedding gift.
(b) Openly flirts with Esi.
(c) Welcomes Esi into the family.
(d) Takes him to see his new goat herd.
3. What does Esi propose she and Ali do as far as her family?
(a) Pretend Esi is not involved with Ali.
(b) Go visit them.
(c) Ignore their misgivings.
(d) Let them know about the marriage after the fact.
4. Who is Musa Kondey?
(a) Ali's father.
(b) A photographer.
(c) A rich, minor prince.
(d) Ali's uncle.
5. Against what does Ali advise Esi?
(a) Letting Ogyaanowa go off with Oko right now.
(b) Telling Esi's mother about the incident between Ali and Oko.
(c) Returning home for a few days.
(d) Pressing legal charges against Oko.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bamako, how is Esi feeling about her marriage?
2. What does Fusena not remember after having been away for two years?
3. Who is Connie?
4. What is the other think Esi's father asks Ali?
5. Why does Esi feel rejected?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)