|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
(a) The one someone else is living with.
(b) Their own, though they have faults.
(c) A mutual friend of theirs from high school.
2. What happens one day as Ali is pulling away from Esi's house?
(a) He smashes into Esi's car.
(b) He slumps over the wheel.
(c) Opokuya pulls in.
(d) He hits a bicyclist.
3. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(a) To her mother's.
(b) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
(d) To Connie.
4. Where is Esi driving at the opening of the novel?
(a) Linga Hideaways.
(b) To the airport.
(c) To pick up her son at soccer meet.
(d) To pick up her husband.
5. Against what does Ali advise Esi?
(a) Pressing legal charges against Oko.
(b) Returning home for a few days.
(c) Letting Ogyaanowa go off with Oko right now.
(d) Telling Esi's mother about the incident between Ali and Oko.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
2. What does Esi say about Fusena?
3. What does Mma. Danjuma know when she sees Esi?
4. Who does Opokuya think has to be a fool in a marriage?
5. What does Esi say her mother thinks concerning marrying Ali?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)