|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(b) They do not live in the same town.
2. What does Esi say her mother thinks concerning marrying Ali?
(a) He is hiding something and Esi will not learn until after marriage.
(b) Esi deserves better than sharing a man.
(c) He is wonderful and will be a good husband.
(d) He is out of Esi's social class and his family will not accept her.
3. Why does Opokuya say Esi is brave?
(a) For divorcing in the first place.
(b) For defying her mother.
(c) For not running back to Oko.
(d) For trying an alternative lifestyle.
4. What is Esi eventually feeling?
(a) Lonely and missing Ali.
(d) Gracious towards Fusena.
5. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
(a) Have a beer.
(b) Write up a proposal.
(c) Read the newspaper.
(d) Call her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kubi and two nephews go?
2. What does Ali not want to do while courting Esi?
3. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
4. Why is Esi upset about Oko's mother concerning Ogyaanowa?
5. What does Ali give Esi?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)