|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Ali away from home before he returns?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 22 years.
2. What does Ali say when Esi asks him if he has talked to Fusena about Esi?
(a) That Fusena does not want to share Ali.
(b) That Fusena would welcome another wife.
(c) That Fusena wants a divorce.
(d) That Fusena was happy to be forewarned.
3. What does Esi say her mother thinks concerning marrying Ali?
(a) He is out of Esi's social class and his family will not accept her.
(b) Esi deserves better than sharing a man.
(c) He is hiding something and Esi will not learn until after marriage.
(d) He is wonderful and will be a good husband.
4. What does Ali ponder about New Year's Eve?
(a) If he should allow Fusena the divorce she wants.
(b) Whether more than one wife is wise.
(c) Which wife he will make love to.
(d) If he should divorce Esi before she gets pregnant.
5. At whom is Esi angry?
(c) Her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Opokuya wonder concerning Esi and Fusena?
2. To what do Ali's relatives agree?
3. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
4. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
5. What does Mma. Danjuma know when she sees Esi?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)