|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of woman does Ali prefer to date?
(a) He has no preference.
(b) Mature, sexually-experienced women.
(c) He prefers men.
(d) Young virgins.
2. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
(a) At her grandmother's house.
(b) At her aunt's house.
(c) With her father.
(d) With her best friend traveling in Europe.
3. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
(a) She and her girlfriend had a fight.
(b) She hears her parents fighting.
(c) She wants to go to the mall but is not allowed.
(d) She was embarrassed at school that day.
4. What does Esi wonder about concerning children?
(a) She wonders if Ali is going to make her have children.
(b) She wonders if Ali will allow her to have children.
(c) How they will have any if Ali is never there.
(d) She wonders if children would strengthen or weaken her marriage with Ali.
5. What does Ali ponder about New Year's Eve?
(a) Which wife he will make love to.
(b) If he should allow Fusena the divorce she wants.
(c) Whether more than one wife is wise.
(d) If he should divorce Esi before she gets pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
2. To what do Ali's relatives agree?
3. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
4. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
5. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)