|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Opokuya live?
(a) On Wakuna Hill Road.
(b) On Sweet Breezes Hill.
(c) On Ocean Breeze Hill.
(d) On Sweet Waters Bay.
2. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
(a) Ali's sister.
(b) Ali's mother.
(c) Ali's aunt.
(d) Ali's wife.
3. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
(a) It creates a trap which is hard to escape.
(b) It creates imbalance in a marriage.
(c) It's enough of a reason to marry him.
(d) It degrades the woman.
4. What does Esi notice in Ali's voice when she phones him?
(b) Impatience and tiredness.
5. What does Esi find unacceptable about Ali's new secretary?
(a) She does not acknowledge Esi as Ali's wife.
(b) Ali takes her to her home every day.
(c) She always sides with Fusena.
(d) She is single.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ali think of as home?
2. What does Oko want?
3. To which relatives does Ali finally talk?
4. Whose company does Ali enjoy?
5. What is Opokuya thinking of doing before going to the hospital early the next morning?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)