|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(c) They do not live in the same town.
2. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
(a) It creates imbalance in a marriage.
(b) It's enough of a reason to marry him.
(c) It degrades the woman.
(d) It creates a trap which is hard to escape.
3. What does Esi notice in Ali's voice when she phones him?
(a) Impatience and tiredness.
4. Why does Ali feel the gift is inappropriate?
(a) She does feel it is an appropriate gift.
(b) She will be his second wife.
(c) It is way too expensive.
(d) It indicates their relationship has changed.
5. When do Ali and Esi go to her family's village?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ali see as a gift from Allah?
2. Where does Opokuya live?
3. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
4. What does Ali do when he hears of Esi's divorce?
5. What does Esi say her mother does not like about Esi and Ali's possible marriage?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)