|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ali feel guilty at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) For seducing Esi in the first place.
(b) For not letting Fusena divorce him.
(c) For marrying Esi.
(d) For not spending New Year's Eve with Esi.
2. From where did Ali receive an urgent message?
(a) His mother-in-law.
(b) His office in Abidjan.
(c) His office in London.
(d) His mother.
3. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
(a) With her best friend traveling in Europe.
(b) With her father.
(c) At her grandmother's house.
(d) At her aunt's house.
4. What does Ali do when he hears of Esi's divorce?
(a) Courts her.
(b) Divorces his wife.
(d) Writes Oko a sympathy letter.
5. Who does Opokuya think has to be a fool in a marriage?
(a) The role rotates between the woman and man.
(b) The man.
(c) The woman.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
2. What does Mma. Danjuma know when she sees Esi?
3. Where does Ali take Esi halfway through the New Year?
4. Why does Ali worry about support from his family for his second marriage?
5. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)