|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both Ali and Fusena have during their initial six years of friendship?
(a) An agreement to be faithful to each other.
(b) An agreement to marry someday.
(c) An understanding that they will not ever marry.
(d) Multiple affairs.
2. Where does Ali take Esi halfway through the New Year?
(b) No where.
3. Who does Oko's mother leave at his house one day?
(a) A baby boy.
(b) A letter from Esi.
(d) A beautiful young girl.
4. Why does Ali feel guilty at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) For marrying Esi.
(b) For not letting Fusena divorce him.
(c) For not spending New Year's Eve with Esi.
(d) For seducing Esi in the first place.
5. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
(a) A bungalow in the country.
(b) A boat.
(c) A large apartment in Accra.
(d) A new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi propose she and Ali do as far as her family?
2. For what does Kubi say he is late?
3. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
4. What does Esi say about monogamy?
5. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)