|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
(a) To do what she wanted.
(b) To trust her husband.
(c) To assume her husband would have affairs and that was okay.
(d) To let her husband rule the family.
2. What does Ali say when Esi demands to know why he's been gone so long?
(a) He says his mother needed him back in the country.
(b) He says Fusena was ill.
(c) He says his daughter was ill.
(d) He says he was away on business and tried to call.
3. When does Esi want to wait to wear Ali's gift?
(a) After the negotiations.
(b) After the actual marriage.
(c) Till her birthday.
(d) Until they to to visit her family.
4. What does Ali say when Esi asks him if he has talked to Fusena about Esi?
(a) That Fusena does not want to share Ali.
(b) That Fusena wants a divorce.
(c) That Fusena would welcome another wife.
(d) That Fusena was happy to be forewarned.
5. Where does Ali earn a Master's degree?
(d) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. At whom is Esi angry?
2. Who is Musa Kondey?
3. Where does Kubi and two nephews go?
4. What happens two months after negotiations of the Kondeys and Al-Hassans?
5. What does Esi do that surprises Oko's mother?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)