|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Esi say her marriage fails?
(a) Oko wants a wife who wants more children.
(b) Oko was having an affair.
(c) Oko resented her not being with him constantly.
(d) Esi has never loved Oko.
2. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(a) They do not live in the same town.
3. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
(a) They are waiting for a taxi.
(b) They are waiting to have dinner with their husbands together.
(c) They are waiting for Opokuya's daughter.
(d) Kubi has not yet arrived.
4. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
(a) Kubi jokes trying to get Opokuya in a better mood.
(b) Nothing different from usual.
(d) Opokuya tries to convince Kubi the whole way to let her have the car.
5. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
(a) Marital rape.
(b) Too many years of silence from Oko.
(c) Several pregnancies.
(d) Sexism at work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
2. At whom is Esi angry?
3. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
4. How long does Ali live away from his father?
5. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)