|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens soon after Ali is born?
(a) His father is killed.
(b) His mother dies.
(c) His sister dies.
(d) His grandmother dies.
2. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
(a) The hospital van.
(c) Have the client pick her up.
(d) The bus.
3. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
(a) Write up a proposal.
(b) Call her daughter.
(c) Read the newspaper.
(d) Have a beer.
4. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
(a) They are waiting for Opokuya's daughter.
(b) They are waiting for a taxi.
(c) They are waiting to have dinner with their husbands together.
(d) Kubi has not yet arrived.
5. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
(a) It creates a trap which is hard to escape.
(b) It degrades the woman.
(c) It creates imbalance in a marriage.
(d) It's enough of a reason to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
2. Why does Opokuya say Esi cannot have it all?
3. At whom is Esi angry?
4. How many children does Opokuya have?
5. What does Esi think about marrying again?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)