|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
(a) Finds him a philosophy tutor.
(b) Shows him the land Musa was going to own.
(c) Teaches him how to sell to the new villagers.
(d) Places him in a Koranic school.
2. Why is Ohyaanowa unhappy?
(a) She and her girlfriend had a fight.
(b) She hears her parents fighting.
(c) She wants to go to the mall but is not allowed.
(d) She was embarrassed at school that day.
3. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) Connie's house.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Hotel Twentieth Century.
(d) Her mother's house.
4. Where does Ali earn a Master's degree?
(a) The United States.
5. Who is Connie?
(a) Kubi's sister.
(b) Opokuya's sister.
(c) Kubi's aunt.
(d) Opokuya's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
2. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
3. Who does Opokuya think has to be a fool in a marriage?
4. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
5. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)