|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) To pick up a co-worker.
(b) He says he is not late.
(c) A budget meeting.
(d) A meeting with some clients.
2. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
(a) Her wit.
(b) Her good job.
(c) Her looks.
(d) Her air of independence.
3. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
(b) Nothing different from usual.
(c) Kubi jokes trying to get Opokuya in a better mood.
(d) Opokuya tries to convince Kubi the whole way to let her have the car.
4. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
(a) What trade Kubi will take up.
(b) Whether Opokuya should give up midwifery.
(c) The use of the car.
(d) Whether Kubi should take a government job.
5. What is there little of between Oko and Esi lately?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Opokuya say society has no patience?
2. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
3. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
4. Why does Esi say her marriage fails?
5. Who greets Esi at Hotel Twentieth Century?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)