|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
(a) The hospital van.
(c) Have the client pick her up.
(d) The bus.
2. What type of woman does Ali prefer to date?
(a) He prefers men.
(b) He has no preference.
(c) Young virgins.
(d) Mature, sexually-experienced women.
3. What does Musa's father always do at any new place with Musa Musa?
(a) Teaches him how to sell to the new villagers.
(b) Places him in a Koranic school.
(c) Finds him a philosophy tutor.
(d) Shows him the land Musa was going to own.
4. What kind of school does Mma. Danjuma want Ali to attend?
(a) Proper French school.
(b) A Koranic school.
(c) A Christian school.
(d) A boarding school.
5. Where is Esi driving at the opening of the novel?
(a) To pick up her son at soccer meet.
(b) To pick up her husband.
(c) To the airport.
(d) Linga Hideaways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
2. How does the man who offers to help Esi appear?
3. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
4. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
5. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)