|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) Hotel Twentieth Century.
(d) Connie's house.
2. What does Esi refuse from Ali Kondey?
(a) Help typing.
(b) An offer to dinner.
(c) A ride home.
(d) Editorial help.
3. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
(a) It degrades the woman.
(b) It creates a trap which is hard to escape.
(c) It's enough of a reason to marry him.
(d) It creates imbalance in a marriage.
4. Who is Musa Kondey?
(a) A photographer.
(b) Ali's father.
(c) A rich, minor prince.
(d) Ali's uncle.
5. At whom is Esi angry?
(a) Her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi realize she has endured when she gets to her office?
2. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
3. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
4. For what does the narrator say Ali Kondey is an effective advertisement?
5. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)