|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Esi driving at the opening of the novel?
(a) Linga Hideaways.
(b) To pick up her husband.
(c) To pick up her son at soccer meet.
(d) To the airport.
2. Who is Kubi?
(a) The doctor who supervises Opokuya.
(b) Opokuya's husband.
(c) Opokuya's oldest son.
(d) A baby Opokuya has just delivered.
3. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) A meeting with some clients.
(b) He says he is not late.
(c) To pick up a co-worker.
(d) A budget meeting.
4. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
(a) She is homesick.
(b) She wants to make sure her mother has recovered from an illness.
(c) She needs to pick up some of her old clothes for her daughter.
(d) She wants to surprise her mother for her birthday.
5. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
(a) That at least Opokuya finds life a little worthwhile.
(b) That Esi is goint to visit her mother, which she never does.
(c) That Oko is on a business trip again.
(d) That Esi is going to visit her grandmother, which she never does.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
2. Where does Opokuya live?
3. What happens when Musa Musa is twelve?
4. What happens soon after Ali is born?
5. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)