|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
(a) It creates a trap which is hard to escape.
(b) It degrades the woman.
(c) It's enough of a reason to marry him.
(d) It creates imbalance in a marriage.
2. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
(a) Kubi jokes trying to get Opokuya in a better mood.
(b) Nothing different from usual.
(c) Opokuya tries to convince Kubi the whole way to let her have the car.
3. What kind of school does Mma. Danjuma want Ali to attend?
(a) Proper French school.
(b) A Christian school.
(c) A Koranic school.
(d) A boarding school.
4. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(d) They do not live in the same town.
5. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
(a) Ali's mother.
(b) Ali's aunt.
(c) Ali's sister.
(d) Ali's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
2. Who watches Esi dress with pleasure?
3. Why does Ali Kondey come into the hotel?
4. What does Ali see as a gift from Allah?
5. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)