|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
(a) They are waiting for Opokuya's daughter.
(b) They are waiting for a taxi.
(c) Kubi has not yet arrived.
(d) They are waiting to have dinner with their husbands together.
2. Who is Connie?
(a) Opokuya's mother.
(b) Kubi's aunt.
(c) Kubi's sister.
(d) Opokuya's sister.
3. Where is Esi driving at the opening of the novel?
(a) To pick up her husband.
(b) To the airport.
(c) To pick up her son at soccer meet.
(d) Linga Hideaways.
4. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
(a) Her looks.
(b) Her wit.
(c) Her air of independence.
(d) Her good job.
5. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
(b) The bus.
(c) Have the client pick her up.
(d) The hospital van.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
2. At whom is Esi angry?
3. For what does Kubi say he is late?
4. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
5. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)