|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi say about monogamy?
(a) It is good if there are children.
(b) It is old fashioned.
(c) It is honorable.
(d) It is stifling.
2. Who is Connie?
(a) Kubi's sister.
(b) Opokuya's sister.
(c) Kubi's aunt.
(d) Opokuya's mother.
3. Who is Mma. Danjuma?
(a) Ali's sister.
(b) Ali's wife.
(c) Ali's mother.
(d) Ali's aunt.
4. Why is Esi feeling free and content?
(a) She is seeing Ali regularly.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She has been promoted.
(d) Her marriage hopes have been fulfilled.
5. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
(a) Her wit.
(b) Her looks.
(c) Her air of independence.
(d) Her good job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oko want to do after Kubi arrives?
2. What does Fusena ask Allah after Ali tells her his plans?
3. Why does Esi think her decision about Ogyaanowa suits Esi?
4. How does Opokuya correct Esi about her view on monogamy?
5. When does Esi want to wait to wear Ali's gift?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)