|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Opokuya say Esi is brave?
(a) For divorcing in the first place.
(b) For defying her mother.
(c) For not running back to Oko.
(d) For trying an alternative lifestyle.
2. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
(a) The one someone else is living with.
(b) Their own, though they have faults.
(d) A mutual friend of theirs from high school.
3. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
(a) A large apartment in Accra.
(b) A boat.
(c) A bungalow in the country.
(d) A new car.
4. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
(a) That Ali Kondey is handsome.
(b) That Esi would do well to stay away from Ali Kondey.
(c) That Kubi is easier to take than Oko.
(d) That men are good most of the time.
5. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
(a) Several months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Esi worry about concerning Ali?
2. What does Esi say about Fusena?
3. How does Opokuya correct Esi about her view on monogamy?
4. About what is Oko embarrassed?
5. What does Opokuya notice on Esi when she visits one day?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)