|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Opokuya correct Esi about her view on monogamy?
(a) She says monogamy is not the issue.
(b) She says she thinks Esi means marriage, not mongamy.
(c) She says it is for the husband's benefit more than the wife.
(d) She says it is for the wife's benefit more than the husband.
2. For what does Kubi say he is late?
(a) A budget meeting.
(b) He says he is not late.
(c) A meeting with some clients.
(d) To pick up a co-worker.
3. Upon what do Esi and Opokuya agree?
(a) That men are good most of the time.
(b) That Ali Kondey is handsome.
(c) That Kubi is easier to take than Oko.
(d) That Esi would do well to stay away from Ali Kondey.
4. What does Esi say about Fusena?
(a) She is unhappy in her marriage and is glad Esi is alleviating some of Ali's sexual energy.
(b) She hasn't even met her.
(c) She is kind.
(d) She is harsh and rigid.
5. Why does Opokuya say Esi cannot have it all?
(a) Only women who are very wealthy can have it all.
(b) Society will not allow it.
(c) No one can have it all.
(d) Only men who are rich can have it all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kubi?
2. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
3. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
4. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
5. What does Esi say about monogamy?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)