|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
(a) To shop for school clothes for the children.
(b) To go to a meeting in a nearby town.
(c) To visit Kubi's sister.
(d) To visit her grandmother.
2. What has Ali always trained himself not to do?
(a) Have safe sex.
(b) Wake before the sun rises.
(c) Get sexually attracted to a married woman.
(d) Be prepared for all contingencies.
3. What is the understanding when Ogyaanowa goes to her grandmother's house?
(a) She will return home when school reopens.
(b) She will live there until her father remarries.
(c) She can return home any time.
(d) She will live there until Esi remarries.
4. What does Esi say about monogamy?
(a) It is old fashioned.
(b) It is honorable.
(c) It is stifling.
(d) It is good if there are children.
5. Who does Oko's mother leave at his house one day?
(b) A baby boy.
(c) A letter from Esi.
(d) A beautiful young girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ali say when Fusena asks if Esi is Muslim?
2. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
3. What does Esi do that surprises Oko's mother?
4. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
5. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)