|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(c) They do not live in the same town.
2. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
(b) To her mother's.
(c) To the patient expecting to deliver that evening.
(d) To Connie.
3. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
(a) They disapprove of her but love her.
(b) They do not understand her but love her.
(c) They hate her.
(d) They adore her.
4. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
(a) If she is meeting her husband.
(b) If he can call her the next week.
(c) If she was still working in the same job.
(d) If her friend is married to Kubi.
5. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
(a) To assume her husband would have affairs and that was okay.
(b) To let her husband rule the family.
(c) To do what she wanted.
(d) To trust her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
2. What happens one day as Ali is pulling away from Esi's house?
3. Why does Ali Kondey come into the hotel?
4. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
5. What does Opokuya notice on Esi when she visits one day?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)