|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ali always trained himself not to do?
(a) Have safe sex.
(b) Be prepared for all contingencies.
(c) Wake before the sun rises.
(d) Get sexually attracted to a married woman.
2. Why does Opokuya say Esi is brave?
(a) For divorcing in the first place.
(b) For not running back to Oko.
(c) For trying an alternative lifestyle.
(d) For defying her mother.
3. Who does Opokuya think has to be a fool in a marriage?
(a) The man.
(b) No one.
(c) The role rotates between the woman and man.
(d) The woman.
4. What does Esi do that surprises Oko's mother?
(a) Sends her flowers.
(b) Let Ogyaanowa to continue to live with Oko's mother.
(c) Does not let Ogyaanowa see Oko's mother anymore.
(d) Sends her a note apologizing.
5. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
(a) It's enough of a reason to marry him.
(b) It degrades the woman.
(c) It creates a trap which is hard to escape.
(d) It creates imbalance in a marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Opokuya have?
2. Who is Connie?
3. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
4. Why does Ali Kondey come into the hotel?
5. Who greets Esi at Hotel Twentieth Century?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)