|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
(a) Not listening more to Esi.
(b) Wanting to control Esi too much.
(c) Staying in bed too long on the morning he rapes Esi.
(d) He blames himself for nothing.
2. What does Ali not want to do while courting Esi?
(a) Let her see his less-than-desirable side.
(b) Embarrass his family.
(c) Scare Esi with too much attention.
(d) Hurt Fusena.
3. What happens one day as Ali is pulling away from Esi's house?
(a) He hits a bicyclist.
(b) Opokuya pulls in.
(c) He slumps over the wheel.
(d) He smashes into Esi's car.
4. How does Oko's mother act to Esi when Esi and Oko's marriage ends?
(c) As if she knew it would happen.
5. What does Ali do when he hears of Esi's divorce?
(a) Courts her.
(b) Writes Oko a sympathy letter.
(c) Divorces his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
2. Who is Kubi?
3. What does Oko want?
4. What does Esi say about Fusena?
5. How many children does Opokuya have?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)