|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
(a) Several months.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
(a) They disapprove of her but love her.
(b) They hate her.
(c) They adore her.
(d) They do not understand her but love her.
3. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
(a) Whether Opokuya should give up midwifery.
(b) The use of the car.
(c) Whether Kubi should take a government job.
(d) What trade Kubi will take up.
4. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
(a) Nothing different from usual.
(c) Opokuya tries to convince Kubi the whole way to let her have the car.
(d) Kubi jokes trying to get Opokuya in a better mood.
5. Why does Opokuya say Esi is brave?
(a) For not running back to Oko.
(b) For defying her mother.
(c) For trying an alternative lifestyle.
(d) For divorcing in the first place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
2. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
3. About what does Opokuya wonder concerning Esi and Fusena?
4. What visit did Opokuya make that is successful?
5. What has Ali always trained himself not to do?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)