|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Opokuya say Esi cannot have it all?
(a) Society will not allow it.
(b) Only men who are rich can have it all.
(c) Only women who are very wealthy can have it all.
(d) No one can have it all.
2. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
(a) A large apartment in Accra.
(b) A new car.
(c) A boat.
(d) A bungalow in the country.
3. What does Opokuya notice on Esi when she visits one day?
(a) A new pair of earrings.
(b) A ring.
(c) A watch.
(d) A new necklace.
4. Why does Opokuya want the car today?
(a) To shop for school clothes for the children.
(b) To go to a meeting in a nearby town.
(c) To visit her grandmother.
(d) To visit Kubi's sister.
5. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
(a) Their own, though they have faults.
(b) The one someone else is living with.
(d) A mutual friend of theirs from high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Opokuya think has to be a fool in a marriage?
2. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
3. What happens one day as Ali is pulling away from Esi's house?
4. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
5. About what does Opokuya wonder concerning Esi and Fusena?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)