|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
2. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
(a) They disapprove of her but love her.
(b) They hate her.
(c) They adore her.
(d) They do not understand her but love her.
3. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
(a) Her air of independence.
(b) Her wit.
(c) Her looks.
(d) Her good job.
4. Who does Oko's mother leave at his house one day?
(a) A beautiful young girl.
(b) A baby boy.
(d) A letter from Esi.
5. What does Ali do when he hears of Esi's divorce?
(a) Courts her.
(b) Divorces his wife.
(d) Writes Oko a sympathy letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Opokuya say society has no patience?
2. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
3. Why does Esi say her marriage fails?
4. What happens one day as Ali is pulling away from Esi's house?
5. What does Esi ask Opokuya concerning Oko?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)