|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the understanding when Ogyaanowa goes to her grandmother's house?
(a) She will return home when school reopens.
(b) She can return home any time.
(c) She will live there until Esi remarries.
(d) She will live there until her father remarries.
2. About what is Oko embarrassed?
(a) That he forced his wife to have sex.
(b) That Esi left him for her career.
(c) That Esi is seeing another man.
(d) That Ogyaanowa has no siblings.
3. What does Esi say her mother thinks concerning marrying Ali?
(a) He is out of Esi's social class and his family will not accept her.
(b) He is hiding something and Esi will not learn until after marriage.
(c) He is wonderful and will be a good husband.
(d) Esi deserves better than sharing a man.
4. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
(a) At her aunt's house.
(b) With her best friend traveling in Europe.
(c) At her grandmother's house.
(d) With her father.
5. What does Esi say about Fusena?
(a) She is unhappy in her marriage and is glad Esi is alleviating some of Ali's sexual energy.
(b) She is harsh and rigid.
(c) She hasn't even met her.
(d) She is kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
2. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
3. Why does Opokuya say Esi cannot have it all?
4. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
5. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)