|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) They hated each other when they were children.
(b) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
(c) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
(d) They are so different from each other.
2. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
(a) She wants to surprise her mother for her birthday.
(b) She needs to pick up some of her old clothes for her daughter.
(c) She wants to make sure her mother has recovered from an illness.
(d) She is homesick.
3. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
(a) The bus.
(b) Have the client pick her up.
(d) The hospital van.
4. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
(a) That she is changing jobs.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she is ill.
(d) That she has left Oko.
5. What happens on the drive when Opokuya loses use of the car?
(a) Kubi jokes trying to get Opokuya in a better mood.
(c) Opokuya tries to convince Kubi the whole way to let her have the car.
(d) Nothing different from usual.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Oko embarrassed?
2. About what does Opokuya wonder concerning Esi and Fusena?
3. What was a major reason Oko was first attracted to Esi?
4. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
5. Who does Oko's mother leave at his house one day?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)