|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
(a) To assume her husband would have affairs and that was okay.
(b) To trust her husband.
(c) To do what she wanted.
(d) To let her husband rule the family.
2. What does Oko want?
(a) For Esi to carry the child to term.
(b) For Esi to give him another chance.
(c) To take Esi to specialists in France.
(d) For Esi not to work at all.
3. Who does Oko's mother leave at his house one day?
(b) A baby boy.
(c) A beautiful young girl.
(d) A letter from Esi.
4. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
(a) That at least Opokuya finds life a little worthwhile.
(b) That Esi is going to visit her grandmother, which she never does.
(c) That Esi is goint to visit her mother, which she never does.
(d) That Oko is on a business trip again.
5. Where does Opokuya live?
(a) On Wakuna Hill Road.
(b) On Sweet Breezes Hill.
(c) On Ocean Breeze Hill.
(d) On Sweet Waters Bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi say about monogamy?
2. Why would Esi's mother have thought it alright for Oko to take another wife?
3. What does Esi say about Fusena?
4. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
5. About what is Oko embarrassed?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)