|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Opokuya live?
(a) On Sweet Waters Bay.
(b) On Wakuna Hill Road.
(c) On Ocean Breeze Hill.
(d) On Sweet Breezes Hill.
2. About what is Oko embarrassed?
(a) That Ogyaanowa has no siblings.
(b) That Esi is seeing another man.
(c) That Esi left him for her career.
(d) That he forced his wife to have sex.
3. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
(a) She wants to make sure her mother has recovered from an illness.
(b) She needs to pick up some of her old clothes for her daughter.
(c) She wants to surprise her mother for her birthday.
(d) She is homesick.
4. What doesn't Esi worry about concerning Ali?
(a) That his job takes him places.
(c) His other wife.
(d) His comings and goings.
5. What did Opokuya decide early on in her marriage?
(a) To assume her husband would have affairs and that was okay.
(b) To do what she wanted.
(c) To let her husband rule the family.
(d) To trust her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets Esi at Hotel Twentieth Century?
2. What does Esi think about marrying again?
3. How many children does Opokuya have?
4. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
5. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)