|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Connie?
(a) Opokuya's sister.
(b) Kubi's sister.
(c) Opokuya's mother.
(d) Kubi's aunt.
2. What does Esi say about Fusena?
(a) She hasn't even met her.
(b) She is unhappy in her marriage and is glad Esi is alleviating some of Ali's sexual energy.
(c) She is harsh and rigid.
(d) She is kind.
3. About what do Opokuya and Kubi argue every morning?
(a) What trade Kubi will take up.
(b) The use of the car.
(c) Whether Opokuya should give up midwifery.
(d) Whether Kubi should take a government job.
4. Why does Esi say her marriage fails?
(a) Oko wants a wife who wants more children.
(b) Esi has never loved Oko.
(c) Oko was having an affair.
(d) Oko resented her not being with him constantly.
5. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) Several months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets Esi at Hotel Twentieth Century?
2. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
3. What does Esi say about monogamy?
4. What does Esi ask Opokuya concerning Oko?
5. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)