|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kubi thing Opokuya should get to her clients?
(a) Have the client pick her up.
(b) The hospital van.
(d) The bus.
2. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
(a) They are waiting for Opokuya's daughter.
(b) They are waiting to have dinner with their husbands together.
(c) Kubi has not yet arrived.
(d) They are waiting for a taxi.
3. What doesn't Esi worry about concerning Ali?
(a) That his job takes him places.
(c) His comings and goings.
(d) His other wife.
4. What happens one day as Ali is pulling away from Esi's house?
(a) Opokuya pulls in.
(b) He smashes into Esi's car.
(c) He slumps over the wheel.
(d) He hits a bicyclist.
5. What does Esi say about Fusena?
(a) She hasn't even met her.
(b) She is harsh and rigid.
(c) She is kind.
(d) She is unhappy in her marriage and is glad Esi is alleviating some of Ali's sexual energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Opokuya say Esi cannot have it all?
2. Where does Opokuya live?
3. What is the understanding when Ogyaanowa goes to her grandmother's house?
4. How does Opokuya correct Esi about her view on monogamy?
5. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)