|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali Kondey ask Esi?
(a) If her friend is married to Kubi.
(b) If she was still working in the same job.
(c) If he can call her the next week.
(d) If she is meeting her husband.
2. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) Her mother's house.
(b) Hotel Twentieth Century.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Connie's house.
3. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
(a) Their own, though they have faults.
(b) A mutual friend of theirs from high school.
(d) The one someone else is living with.
4. What does Opokuya notice on Esi when she visits one day?
(a) A new necklace.
(b) A new pair of earrings.
(c) A watch.
(d) A ring.
5. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
(a) Read the newspaper.
(b) Have a beer.
(c) Call her daughter.
(d) Write up a proposal.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Opokuya been a midwife?
2. What does Oko still blame himself for over a year after Esi leaves him?
3. For what does Kubi say he is late?
4. Why does Opokuya say Esi cannot have it all?
5. With what does Opokuya say society has no patience?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)