|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oko want?
(a) For Esi to give him another chance.
(b) For Esi to carry the child to term.
(c) For Esi not to work at all.
(d) To take Esi to specialists in France.
2. With what does Opokuya say society has no patience?
(a) Men who cheat.
(b) Divorced men.
(c) Women who want their own life even if they are married.
(d) Single women.
3. What makes Opokuya and Esi's friendship hard to believe?
(a) They are so different from each other.
(b) One is Jewish and the other Muslim.
(c) They hated each other when they were children.
(d) One is Muslim and one is Christian.
4. Who greets Esi at Hotel Twentieth Century?
5. How does Oko's mother act to Esi when Esi and Oko's marriage ends?
(c) As if she knew it would happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
2. What doesn't Esi worry about concerning Ali?
3. Why are Esi and Opokuya still talking even though it's getting late?
4. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
5. Who does Oko's mother leave at his house one day?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)