|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
(a) That at least Opokuya finds life a little worthwhile.
(b) That Esi is going to visit her grandmother, which she never does.
(c) That Esi is goint to visit her mother, which she never does.
(d) That Oko is on a business trip again.
2. Where does Opokuya say she will meet Kubi at 5:30 p.m.?
(a) Hotel Twentieth Century.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) Connie's house.
(d) The hospital.
3. Where does Opokuya live?
(a) On Ocean Breeze Hill.
(b) On Sweet Waters Bay.
(c) On Wakuna Hill Road.
(d) On Sweet Breezes Hill.
4. What does Opokuya notice on Esi when she visits one day?
(a) A ring.
(b) A watch.
(c) A new necklace.
(d) A new pair of earrings.
5. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
(a) They hate her.
(b) They disapprove of her but love her.
(c) They adore her.
(d) They do not understand her but love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Opokuya say Esi is brave?
2. What does Ali say when Fusena asks if Esi is Muslim?
3. What does Oko buy thinking it will be good for Esi and Ogyaanowa?
4. What does Esi ask Opokuya concerning Oko?
5. What doesn't Esi worry about concerning Ali?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)