|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Against what does Ali advise Esi?
(a) Telling Esi's mother about the incident between Ali and Oko.
(b) Letting Ogyaanowa go off with Oko right now.
(c) Returning home for a few days.
(d) Pressing legal charges against Oko.
2. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
3. Where does Ali take Esi halfway through the New Year?
(a) No where.
4. In what shape does Kubi find Oko?
(a) He is despondent.
(b) He has a cut lip.
(c) He has a broken hand.
(d) He is happy that he did not kill Ali.
5. How is Esi's being at Opokuya a blessing for Opokuya?
(a) Esi can help Opokuya with a client.
(b) Ogyaanowa is there and Opokuya's oldest son is interested in her.
(c) Esi can help cook.
(d) Esi can talk to Opokuya's oldest daughter about gaining an educatioin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
2. What does Mma. Danjuma know when she sees Esi?
3. What does Ali say when Esi asks him if he has talked to Fusena about Esi?
4. When does Esi want to wait to wear Ali's gift?
5. What does Ali tell Esi is the reason he has to go by his office nightly?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)