|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fusena sometimes call Ali at Esi's house?
(a) To give him a message from his mother.
(b) To ask his advice about their son.
(c) To ask him to bring home groceries.
(d) If he is late getting home.
2. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(d) They do not live in the same town.
3. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
(a) That Esi is goint to visit her mother, which she never does.
(b) That Oko is on a business trip again.
(c) That at least Opokuya finds life a little worthwhile.
(d) That Esi is going to visit her grandmother, which she never does.
4. In what shape does Kubi find Oko?
(a) He is despondent.
(b) He has a broken hand.
(c) He is happy that he did not kill Ali.
(d) He has a cut lip.
5. Who greets Esi at Hotel Twentieth Century?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Esi say when Kubi wants to check on Oko?
2. What does Ali give Esi?
3. About what does Esi laugh concerning the African male?
4. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
5. Why does Ali feel the gift is inappropriate?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)