|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ali take Esi halfway through the New Year?
(c) No where.
2. Why does Fusena sometimes call Ali at Esi's house?
(a) If he is late getting home.
(b) To give him a message from his mother.
(c) To ask him to bring home groceries.
(d) To ask his advice about their son.
3. What does Kubi point out to Oko?
(a) That he was right morally.
(b) That Ali was in the wrong legally.
(c) That he was in the wrong legally.
(d) That Esi has made her own choices.
4. What does Oko want?
(a) For Esi to give him another chance.
(b) To take Esi to specialists in France.
(c) For Esi to carry the child to term.
(d) For Esi not to work at all.
5. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
2. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
3. How is Esi's being at Opokuya a blessing for Opokuya?
4. About what does Esi laugh concerning the African male?
5. What does Esi say when Kubi wants to check on Oko?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)