|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
(a) It creates imbalance in a marriage.
(b) It's enough of a reason to marry him.
(c) It creates a trap which is hard to escape.
(d) It degrades the woman.
2. What does Oko want to do after Kubi arrives?
(a) Go to his mother's home.
(b) Go to Kubi's house to get Ogyaanowa.
(c) Go apologize to Esi.
(d) Go apologize to Ali.
3. Where is Ogyaanowa staying until school starts?.
(a) With her best friend traveling in Europe.
(b) At her grandmother's house.
(c) With her father.
(d) At her aunt's house.
4. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
(a) They do not understand her but love her.
(b) They adore her.
(c) They hate her.
(d) They disapprove of her but love her.
5. What does Ali give Esi?
(a) A pair of diamond earrings.
(b) A gold ring.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A diamond necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Esi's being at Opokuya a blessing for Opokuya?
2. What does Esi propose she and Ali do as far as her family?
3. Why does Fusena sometimes call Ali at Esi's house?
4. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
5. What does Musa Musa do after Ali mollifies him?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)