|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ali say when Esi demands to know why he's been gone so long?
(a) He says his daughter was ill.
(b) He says Fusena was ill.
(c) He says his mother needed him back in the country.
(d) He says he was away on business and tried to call.
2. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
3. Who is not pleased when Ali visits the Dakwa's on January 2nd?
(b) Everyone is happy to see him.
(c) The adults.
(d) The children.
4. What does Mma. Danjuma know when she sees Esi?
(a) She will be good friends with Esi.
(b) She will never warm to Esi.
(c) Esi is Fusena's inferior in every way.
(d) Esi is Fusena's superior in every way.
5. Against what does Ali advise Esi?
(a) Telling Esi's mother about the incident between Ali and Oko.
(b) Returning home for a few days.
(c) Pressing legal charges against Oko.
(d) Letting Ogyaanowa go off with Oko right now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ali give Esi?
2. What does Esi say to Opokuya that makes Opokuya wonder what's wrong with Esi?
3. What does Ali tell Esi is the reason he has to go by his office nightly?
4. Why does Esi feel rejected?
5. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)