|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Esi say when Kubi wants to check on Oko?
(a) She want to check on him herself.
(b) She objects.
(c) She wants him to take Ogyaanowa with him.
(d) She is happy he is going to do so.
2. What does Esi's grandmother say about feeling grateful to a man?
(a) It creates a trap which is hard to escape.
(b) It creates imbalance in a marriage.
(c) It's enough of a reason to marry him.
(d) It degrades the woman.
3. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
(a) That she is changing jobs.
(b) That she is ill.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she has left Oko.
4. What does Kubi point out to Oko?
(a) That Esi has made her own choices.
(b) That Ali was in the wrong legally.
(c) That he was right morally.
(d) That he was in the wrong legally.
5. What does Oko want?
(a) To take Esi to specialists in France.
(b) For Esi to carry the child to term.
(c) For Esi to give him another chance.
(d) For Esi not to work at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Ali receive an urgent message?
2. About what does Esi laugh concerning the African male?
3. How is Esi's being at Opokuya a blessing for Opokuya?
4. What does Mma. Danjuma know when she sees Esi?
5. In what shape does Kubi find Oko?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)