|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ali feel the gift is inappropriate?
(a) It is way too expensive.
(b) She does feel it is an appropriate gift.
(c) She will be his second wife.
(d) It indicates their relationship has changed.
2. From where did Ali receive an urgent message?
(a) His mother-in-law.
(b) His mother.
(c) His office in London.
(d) His office in Abidjan.
3. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
(a) Their own, though they have faults.
(b) The one someone else is living with.
(c) A mutual friend of theirs from high school.
4. What does Ali say when Esi asks him if he has talked to Fusena about Esi?
(a) That Fusena would welcome another wife.
(b) That Fusena does not want to share Ali.
(c) That Fusena wants a divorce.
(d) That Fusena was happy to be forewarned.
5. What does Esi decide to do while waiting for her friend to arrive?
(a) Read the newspaper.
(b) Write up a proposal.
(c) Have a beer.
(d) Call her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Esi's being at Opokuya a blessing for Opokuya?
2. What does Mma. Danjuma know when she sees Esi?
3. Why does Fusena sometimes call Ali at Esi's house?
4. When does Esi want to wait to wear Ali's gift?
5. What does Musa Musa do after Ali mollifies him?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)