|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kubi point out to Oko?
(a) That Ali was in the wrong legally.
(b) That he was in the wrong legally.
(c) That Esi has made her own choices.
(d) That he was right morally.
2. What does Oko want?
(a) For Esi not to work at all.
(b) To take Esi to specialists in France.
(c) For Esi to carry the child to term.
(d) For Esi to give him another chance.
3. When does Esi want to wait to wear Ali's gift?
(a) Until they to to visit her family.
(b) After the negotiations.
(c) Till her birthday.
(d) After the actual marriage.
4. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
(d) They do not live in the same town.
5. What does Ali give Esi?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) A gold ring.
(d) A pair of diamond earrings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ali tell Esi is the reason he has to go by his office nightly?
2. Against what does Ali advise Esi?
3. Why does Opokuya say she is going to visit her mother?
4. What does Ali seem like the type of man to Esi?
5. How is Esi's being at Opokuya a blessing for Opokuya?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)