|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Esi find Oko's attentions?
2. How does Oko's family feel about Esi?
(a) They disapprove of her but love her.
(b) They hate her.
(c) They do not understand her but love her.
(d) They adore her.
3. What does Esi propose she and Ali do as far as her family?
(a) Ignore their misgivings.
(b) Pretend Esi is not involved with Ali.
(c) Let them know about the marriage after the fact.
(d) Go visit them.
4. What does Kubi point out to Oko?
(a) That Ali was in the wrong legally.
(b) That Esi has made her own choices.
(c) That he was in the wrong legally.
(d) That he was right morally.
5. Why does Esi feel rejected?
(a) Ali does not want her to come to the home he shares with Fusena.
(b) Opokuya suggests it's time for Esi to go home.
(c) Ali says he will not visit her for a while at her house.
(d) Ogyaanowa is happy to leave with her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Musa Musa do after Ali mollifies him?
2. Who do the two women think the best husband is?
3. Where do Esi and Opokuya both live?
4. In what shape does Kubi find Oko?
5. What does Esi confide to Opokuya?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)