* Esi has to fill in for an absent secretary, for which she is angry.
* At the Linga Hideaways, Esi meets Ali Kondey, who introduces himself and offers to help her.
* Ali sees his encounter with Esi as a gift from Allah and wants to see her again.
* Oko and Esi fight early one morning; each thinking of how unsatisfied they are with their spouse.
* Oko thinks about advise he has heard about women and decides he has shown Esi too much love with little in return from her.
* Oko thinks Esi puts her career above her duties as a wife and is respected by her colleagues, but Oko's friends laugh at him and claim he is not behaving as a man.
* After Oko and Esi argue about their friends and her job, he pulls her down and rapes her, for which he feels he should...
This section contains 2,308 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)