|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mademoiselle Chanel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the orphanage, where did Chanel go to live?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A country manor.
(c) With relatives.
(d) A convent.
2. After hats, what did Chanel turn her attention to designing?
(a) Wedding dresses.
(c) Active wear.
(d) Ball gowns.
3. During WWII, for what was Chanel arrested?
(a) Illegal trading.
(b) Food hoarding.
(d) Selling on the black market.
4. Which American magazine praisee Chanel's reappearance in the world of fashion?
(a) Vogue magazine.
(b) People magazine.
(c) Time magazine.
(d) Life magazine.
5. In what country was Coco Chanel born?
Short Answer Questions
1. For generations, what was Chanel's family's financial situation?
2. What did Chanel do in order to have her fashions publicized?
3. As stated by Chanel, what were men not meant to do?
4. In which region of her home country was Chanel born?
5. In what year was Chanel born?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)