|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Coco, a Kept Woman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Chanel's sudden return to Paris fashion described as?
(a) A well-timed homecoming.
(b) An unwelcomed return.
(c) A rebirth.
(d) A lightning reappearance.
2. Chanel designed costumes for plays at which venue?
(a) The palace at Versailles.
(b) The Moulin Rouge.
(c) La Rotunde.
(d) Balsan's chateau.
3. What did the city Chanel was born in have a great love for?
4. When did Chanel's parents marry?
(a) Three years after her birth.
(c) Two months before her birth.
(d) A few months after her birth.
5. What property did Chanel's great-grandfather rent?
(a) An inn.
(b) A store room.
(c) A plot of farm land.
(d) A hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Gabrielle Dorziat?
2. Where did Balsan allow Chanel to open up a millinery shop?
3. What was Chanel's role in her theatre performances?
4. In the city where Chanel was born, what influenced women's fashion?
5. What was fashion at the time of Chanel's birth said to have made women look?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)