1. What was Coco Chanel's real first name?
2. In what country was Coco Chanel born?
3. In what year was Chanel born?
4. At the time of her birth, what was Chanel's mother's marital status?
5. What occupation was Chanel's father?
(a) A tailor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A traveling peddler.
(d) A farmer.
6. What does biographer Edmonde Charles-Roux say Chanel tried to conceal her entire life?
(a) Her religious beliefs.
(b) Her real name.
(c) Her shoe size.
(d) The circumstances of her birth.
7. When did Chanel's father abandon her?
(a) At her birth.
(b) After her mother's death.
(c) When he joined the military.
(d) When he got married.
8. What kind of orphanage took in Chanel after she was abandoned?
(a) A foreign orphanage.
(b) A provincial orphanage.
(c) A city orphanage.
(d) A private orphanage.
9. At what age did Chanel leave the orphanage?
This section contains 3,946 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)