1. Where is Thought-Woman sitting in the opening poem?
In her room
2. With what creature is Thought-Woman associated?
3. According to the poem "Ceremony" at the beginning of the book, what tries to destroy the stories?
4. What does "she" say is the only cure in the four-line poem, "What She Said"?
A good Ceremony
5. What is Tayo's heritage?
Luguna and a white man
6. Where is Tayo's father from?
7. Where does Tayo's mother live?
She is homeless
8. What does Tayo's sergeant tell the men to do that Tayo is unable to do?
Kill unarmed Japanese prisoners
This section contains 5,408 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)