|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is the bartender who waits on Tayo and his friends?
(a) New Orleans
2. What does the medicine man tell Tayo to do after they walk Tayo through the Ceremony?
(a) Go to sleep
(c) Go home
(d) Walk it once on his own
3. What does the old Mexican man bring Tayo when Tayo is at the café?
(a) A bowl of menudo
(b) Fried chicken
(c) A tostada
(d) Salsa and chips
4. What is playing on the juke box at the Y bar when Tayo and the others enter the bar?
(a) A love ballad
(b) A cowboy country western
(c) A Mexican polka
(d) A World War II military song
5. Where does Ulibarri live?
(a) San Angelo
(b) Las Cruce
(d) El Paso
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Josiah’s mistress leave the village?
2. What is carved on Ts’eh’s silver buckles on her moccasins?
3. What does the woman with reddish hair do when white men come to harass the women at the arroyo?
4. What does Ku'oosh tell Tayo about the world?
5. What did the children call Tayo’s eyes when he was growing up?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)