|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In May where does Tayo tell his family he is going to go?
(a) To California
(b) To the ranch
(c) To the spring cave
(d) To Gallup
2. Who does Tayo keep thinking he sees as being dead?
(a) A yellow-stripped cat
(b) His mother
3. Why does the Helen Jean leave the bar?
(a) Her brother came to get her
(b) She is interested in a Mexican man there
(c) She does not like the atmosphere
(d) She has to go meet her sister
4. To whom does Tayo talk almost incessantly?
(a) The cook
(b) His brother
(c) The sergeant
(d) The corporal
5. What do Robert and Tayo take to Pinkie out at the sheep camp?
(a) Pinkie’s girl friend
(b) Soda pop and comic books
(c) Rented movies
(d) Wool blankets
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Descheeny married to when he brings a Mexican girl to his home?
2. In what three colors does the medicine man paint paw prints next to bear footprints?
3. With what creature is Thought-Woman associated?
4. What kind of job does Helen Jean get in Gallup?
5. What does Tayo tell Betonie about the Ceremony Betonie has performed?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)