|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what three colors does the medicine man paint paw prints next to bear footprints?
(a) Red, yellow, and black
(b) Brown, green and blue
(c) Purple, black and white
(d) Blue, yellow, and white
2. How did white people come to be, according to the medicine man?
(a) A white god from another universe placed them on the earth
(b) They were all born at the same time but took different paths through evolution
(c) They were created by Indian witchery
(d) The Great Spirit created them to teach Indians courage
3. What color is the beard of the store keeper where Tayo tries to buy some candy?
4. What does "she" say is the only cure in the four-line poem, "What She Said"?
(c) A good Ceremony
5. What is Josiah doing when he dies?
(a) He is working on the roof of the house
(b) He is with his mistress
(c) He is searching for the cattle
(d) He is cleaning out the barn
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fur vest is the hunter who Tayo meets walking wear?
2. Who does Tayo keep thinking he sees as being dead?
3. What does Tayo do when Emo keeps talking about killing Japanese?
4. What has Rocky promised to buy Old Grandma with his army pay?
5. Why does Josiah not brand the cows when he first gets them?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)