|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does the medicine man cut Tayo’s head?
(a) A piece of flint
(b) A broken bottle
(c) His hunting knife
(d) His pocketknife
2. How does the Japanese soldier kill Rocky?
(a) Shooting him
(b) Breaking his neck
(c) Stabbing him in the heart
(d) Hitting his head with a rifle butt
3. What is Tayo's heritage?
(a) Cree and Sioux
(b) Luguna and Pueblo
(c) Luguna and a white man
(d) Anastzia and Pueblo
4. What does Ku'oosh place on Tayo’s stomach before he leaves?
(a) A bag of tobacco
(b) A bundle of tea leaves
(c) Two ears of corn
(d) A rattlesnake skin
5. Who does Tayo keep thinking he sees as being dead?
(a) A yellow-stripped cat
(b) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What is playing on the juke box at the Y bar when Tayo and the others enter the bar?
2. What does the medicine man say is the reason new ceremonies need to be created?
3. What color of sheets are on the bed at Josiah’s mistress’s home?
4. What is the worst thing for Tayo when in the war?
5. What does the medicine man tell Tayo is the reason Tayo is having a difficult time getting well?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)