|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tayo keep thinking he sees as being dead?
(b) His mother
(d) A yellow-stripped cat
2. Why did the sergeant from Isleta get a bronze star in the war?
(a) For destroying a bunker full of Japanese
(b) For saving the company commander
(c) For infiltrating enemy lines and killing a Japanese general
(d) For blowing up a Japanese torpedo boat
3. What is the name of the fort that the medicine man’s grandfather did not want to have trouble with?
(a) Ft. San Mateo
(b) Ft. Huachuca
(c) Ft. Sumter
(d) Ft. Braden
4. Why are some of the cattles’ necks scraped?
(a) The white people use them for Texas roping
(b) They ran into the walls of the arroyo
(c) Their necks are not messed up
(d) They kept trying to get past the barbed wire
5. What does Josiah tell Tayo is the reason for droughts?
(a) The wind is too wild
(b) The sun has changed its position
(c) The white man abuses the land
(d) When people forget and misbehave
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the blond girl on the calendar in the store holding in her hand?
2. What kind of fur vest is the hunter who Tayo meets walking wear?
3. What does the Irishman call out to Emo when the Irishman knocks on Emo’s door when Emo is with a redhead woman?
4. What fear does Tayo hear in Auntie’s voice when Tayo is a boy?
5. What color is the beard of the store keeper where Tayo tries to buy some candy?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)