|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ceremony.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the medicine man tell Tayo about who the medicine man’s grandmother was?
(a) She was white
(b) She was a Mexican with green eyes
(c) She was a Navajo
(d) He did not know his grandmother
2. What is playing on the juke box at the Y bar when Tayo and the others enter the bar?
(a) A Mexican polka
(b) A World War II military song
(c) A cowboy country western
(d) A love ballad
3. What does Emo call Tayo because Emo thinks Tayo believes he is better than the rest of them?
(a) Uncle Tom
4. What has Rocky promised to buy Old Grandma with his army pay?
(a) A sombrero
(b) A new trailer
(c) A television
(d) A kerosene stove
5. What does Tayo eat as he is walking back to Ts’eh’s house?
(a) Beef jerky
(c) Gum drops
(d) Pinon nuts
Short Answer Questions
1. In May where does Tayo tell his family he is going to go?
2. What does Betonie draw in the sand that he tells Tayo to remember?
3. What is the name of Auntie’s old dog who always ran after female dogs in heat?
4. What animal does Tayo see as he is laying in the pine needles where he fell while looking for the cattle inside the fence?
5. What does Tayo say one has to know in order to get to the moon?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)