Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the author examines the situation in Viet Nam, the author reveals the belief that there is no _____ ______ for the U.S. there.
2. Who writes an encyclical that expresses contempt for capitalism?
3. According to Fromm, what intensifies alienation?
4. In "Atlas Shrugged," what is the second antagonist?
5. The author believes that, in society today, there are no what?
What are some common fallacies about capitalism, and how do the common fallacies affect capitalism? Use examples from the text to support your answer.
What does the author believe about businessmen and capitalism? How are businessmen central to the author's arguments about capitalism?
There are several mentions of why noncapitalist countries that do not like capitalism. What are the reasons the authors give for noncapitalist nations hating and condemning capitalism? Are these reasons logical and rational based on the theories of capitalism presented in the book? Support your answer with examples from the book.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)