Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the author examines the situation in Viet Nam, the author reveals the belief that there is no _____ ______ for the U.S. there.
2. Who writes an encyclical that expresses contempt for capitalism?
3. According to Fromm, what intensifies alienation?
4. In "Atlas Shrugged," what is the second antagonist?
5. The author believes that, in society today, there are no what?
Essay Topic 1
Based on the information presented in the book, do you think that Rand is a conservative or a liberal? Why? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What are some common fallacies about capitalism, and how do the common fallacies affect capitalism? Use examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What are anti-concepts, and what role does the author feels they play in today's economic and political societies? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)