|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The existence of the military draft, according to the author, is the epitome of what?
2. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
3. Lobbyists are required to register with whom?
4. In "Atlas Shrugged," what is one of the antagonists?
5. Who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are the first labor laws concerning factories about?
2. What are patents and copyrights?
3. What does the...
This section contains 657 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)