Mid-Book Test (up to Let Us Alone!)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The power of the railroads, according to the author, comes from where?
2. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
3. The term "evils of monopoly" refers to a situation in which the monopolist is completely ______ of the market.
4. The author believes that Louis XIV creates a welfare state and ruins what?
5. How does the author think the U.S. government does with creating property rights in airwaves?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the...
This section contains 727 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)