|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do lobbyists work for?
(a) The special-interest groups.
(b) The individual.
(c) The businesses.
(d) The public.
2. For the author, the Cold War is a type of what warfare?
(a) Scientific warfare.
(b) Gang warfare.
(c) Meaningless warfare.
(d) Peaceful warfare.
3. Who visits the United States and declares that the superiority of communism is scientifically proven?
4. In what type of system is property publicly owned and controlled?
5. The author believes that, in society today, there are no what?
(a) Free people.
(b) Driven people.
(c) Visions of the future or goals.
(d) Rights of the individual.
Short Answer Questions
1. In response to the claim that the superiority of communism is scientifically proven, the American answer is that the U.S. system is based on what?
2. Who wins the protest at Berkeley in 1964 over a strip of land?
3. The existence of the military draft, according to the author, is the epitome of what?
4. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
5. What does the author believe is the basis for a mixed economy?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)