|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author believe is dominating society today?
2. When the author examines the situation in Viet Nam, the author reveals the belief that there is no _____ ______ for the U.S. there.
(a) Social interest.
(b) Public interest.
(c) Pressing interest.
(d) National interest.
3. Fromm believes that the feeling of being separate causes what?
4. What does the author believe that productive work generates?
5. What does the author blame for warping students' hopes and viewpoints?
(a) Modern sociology.
(b) The professors.
(c) Lack of moral grounding.
(d) Modern philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that when the ban on physical force is breached, then there is no what?
2. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
3. Critics claim that FDR's New Deal programs were close to whose fascism?
4. Who is the governor of California when the protest at Berkeley in 1964 occurs?
5. Lobbyists are required to register with whom?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)