|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author refer to a principle?
(a) As a general truth.
(b) As a proven truth.
(c) As a selected truth.
(d) As a discovered truth.
2. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
(a) The selfless entity.
(b) The more intelligent entity.
(c) The logical entity.
(d) The rational entity.
3. Who takes the concept of alienation and applies it to the worker?
4. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
(a) Her beliefs.
(b) Her power.
(c) Her strength.
(d) Her success.
5. Who are the second scapegoats in a statist society, according to the author?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sometimes legislators are open to _______, a fact which bewilders the public.
2. In "Atlas Shrugged," what is one of the antagonists?
3. According to the author, smears fall into the category known as what?
4. In "Atlas Shrugged," what is the second antagonist?
5. The author believes that, in society today, there are no what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)