|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How, according to the author, does the concept of private property come into existence?
(a) From Karl Marx.
(b) During feudalism.
(c) Through the Cultural Revolution.
(d) With capitalism.
2. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
3. Copyrights apply to what?
(c) Actual locations.
(d) Physical items.
4. What is the name of the theory that states that good is embodied in various actions regardless of benefits and consequences?
(a) The implication theory.
(b) The subjectivist theory.
(c) The intrinsic theory.
(d) The adherence theory.
5. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of this book?
2. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
3. What subject does Stewart Holbrook write about?
4. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
5. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is banking controlled when the system is based on gold?
2. According to the author, how is science collapsing?
3. What does Greenspan think of U.S. antitrust laws?
4. How would the consumer be protected in a true capitalist market?
5. What do the peace proponents believe about force?
6. What is the concept of man that underlies statism?
7. What is a coercive monopoly?
8. How does the existence of money help people?
9. How does Alan Greenspan describe a business world with antitrust laws?
10. What is the gold standard?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)