|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Alan Greenspan.
(b) Marcus Bludger.
(c) Theodore Huffington.
(d) Richard Fullerton.
2. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
(a) Local wars.
(b) Area wars.
(c) Civil wars.
(d) World wars.
3. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
(a) In the factories.
(b) In the brothels.
(c) By working from home.
(d) In the streets.
4. Copyrights apply to what?
(a) Physical items.
(c) Actual locations.
5. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
(a) Peace proponents.
(d) Entire populations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
2. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
3. The author believes that capitalism cannot function with what?
4. How does the author think the U.S. government does with creating property rights in airwaves?
5. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the pope's encyclical say about work?
2. What should the governments of free countries protect?
3. What is the gold standard?
4. What brings about an intellectual movement's collapse?
5. How would the consumer be protected in a true capitalist market?
6. How are businessmen persecuted?
7. When talking about political views in today's world, what is the question to ask?
8. In the "Is Atlas Shrugging?" chapter, the author asks what question about the novel "Atlas Shrugged"?
9. What do the peace proponents believe about force?
10. How does the existence of money help people?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)