|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that businessmen take the blame for what?
(a) Government actions.
2. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Ayn Rand.
(b) Alena Rand.
(c) Anna Rand.
(d) Annabelle Rand.
3. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
4. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
5. What is one of the keystones of capitalism?
Short Answer Questions
1. When there is protection of the consumer by the government, it lessens the efforts of the firm to provide protection through ________.
2. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
3. Copyrights apply to what?
4. The author believes that unions serve a valuable service because they do what?
5. What is another word for statism?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Branden claim is a fallacy of Marxism?
2. What does A.D. Neale think about U.S. antitrust laws?
3. What do the peace proponents believe about force?
4. How does Alan Greenspan describe a business world with antitrust laws?
5. What are patents and copyrights?
6. How is banking controlled when the system is based on gold?
7. How does gold flow through the international system?
8. How are some of the railroads not responsive to the market?
9. What are the first labor laws concerning children about?
10. What does Greenspan think of U.S. antitrust laws?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)