|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The author believes that businessmen take the blame for what?
d) Government actions.
2. The author believes that being free means freedom from what?
a) Tyranny of the government.
b) Coercion by the government.
c) Taxation by the government.
d) Regulation by the government.
3. What does the author believe determines the course of history?
a) Man's work.
b) Man's mistakes.
c) Man's self-sacrifice.
d) Man's ideas.
4. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
c) Parliamentary systems.
5. What does political economy study?
a) How economic resources are used.
b) How all resources are used.
c) How scarce resources are used.
This section contains 441 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)