1. Who is the author of this book?
2. What does political economy study?
How scarce resources are used.
3. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
As part of the whole.
4. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
5. How, according to the author, does the concept of private property come into existence?
6. What do political economists assume that man is working for?
The good of society.
This section contains 3,757 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)