|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
(a) The elite.
(b) The tribe.
(c) The elders.
(d) The masses.
2. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(c) Social classes.
(d) Economic classes.
3. The author believes that, in society today, there are no what?
(a) Free people.
(b) Rights of the individual.
(c) Driven people.
(d) Visions of the future or goals.
4. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and bronze.
(b) Gold and tin.
(c) Gold and silver.
(d) Gold and iron.
5. Who wins the protest at Berkeley in 1964 over a strip of land?
(a) The students.
(b) The chancellor.
(c) The professors.
(d) The protesters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Patents apply to what?
2. According to the author, smears fall into the category known as what?
3. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
4. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
5. How many keystones are there to capitalism?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)