|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do liberals and conservatives, according to the author, agree that there is a fight to save?
2. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
3. The author believes that capitalism cannot function with what?
(a) Individual rights.
(b) Uneducated workers.
4. William Petersen is a professor of what?
(d) Political science.
5. What is one example, according to the author, of how property rights can be established?
(a) The Western Settlers Act.
(b) The Settlement Act.
(c) The Gold Rush Act.
(d) The Homestead Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lobbyists are required to register with whom?
2. Critics claim that FDR's New Deal programs were close to whose fascism?
3. Branden says that, according to the statists, depressions are part of what?
4. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
5. What is trade without any barriers known as?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)