|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of system is property publicly owned and controlled?
2. Who visits the United States and declares that the superiority of communism is scientifically proven?
3. In the U.S., the economic system isn't a pure capitalist system but is what?
(a) A mixed capitalism.
(b) A mixed socialism.
(c) A mixed economy.
(d) A mixed system.
4. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
(a) As independent of the whole.
(b) As free of the whole.
(c) As part of the whole.
(d) As subjected to the will of the whole.
5. When there are _____ ______, firms with good reputations are treated exactly like firms with bad reputations.
(a) Market incentives.
(b) Quality control.
(c) Government regulations.
(d) Customer services.
Short Answer Questions
1. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
2. William Petersen is a professor of what?
3. The Aluminum Company of America is a monopoly in the sense that it has control over what?
4. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
5. Railroads are built using government money, and what happens to many of them?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)