|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
(a) Well-done construction.
(b) Rapid construction.
(c) Massive construction.
(d) Substandard construction.
2. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
(c) Parliamentary systems.
3. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
(a) Bad choices.
(b) Allocation of resources.
(c) Government interference.
(d) Cyclical economies.
4. One cost of union negotiated wages, according to the author, is what?
(a) Investment in employment.
(b) Mobility of employment.
(d) Full employment.
5. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Trade and production.
(b) Production and sales.
(c) Trade and growth.
(d) Growth and sales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
2. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
3. Patents apply to what?
4. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
5. The Aluminum Company of America is a monopoly in the sense that it has control over what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)