|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
(a) The man with the most altruism.
(b) The man with the most power.
(c) The man with the most knowledge.
(d) The man with the most consistent behavior.
2. According to the author, the conflict for liberals and conservatives is between the state and whom?
3. The author refers to the situation in which sacrifice is considered good and self-improvement is not as what?
(a) Moral coercion.
(b) Moral force.
(c) Moral obscenity.
(d) Moral corruption.
4. Who do lobbyists work for?
(a) The special-interest groups.
(b) The individual.
(c) The public.
(d) The businesses.
5. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
(a) Producing and selling in a down market.
(b) Producing and selling in a regulated system.
(c) Producing and selling as much as possible.
(d) Producing and selling for profit.
Short Answer Questions
1. One cost of union negotiated wages, according to the author, is what?
2. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
3. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
4. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
5. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)