|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
2. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
3. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
4. Branden says that public education is not a ______ _______ because it must be paid for.
(a) Mandatory requirement.
(b) Essential element.
(c) Free gift.
(d) Absolute right.
5. Who do lobbyists work for?
(a) The individual.
(b) The businesses.
(c) The public.
(d) The special-interest groups.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the chapter on "Alienation"?
2. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
3. How long is the protest at Berkeley in 1964 over a strip of land?
4. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
5. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)