|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author believe is the basis for a mixed economy?
2. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
(b) Price and wages.
(c) Supply and demand.
3. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
(b) Delaware corporations code.
(c) Case law.
(d) Supreme Court decisions.
4. The author believes that society today is headed toward what?
(b) Guild socialism.
5. The author feels that the only way to make the industry responsive to the market is to make the airwaves what?
(a) Bought and sold.
(b) Private property.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of this book?
2. According to the author, statism is often linked to what other "ism"?
3. One of the tactics of this group is to paint capitalism as evil.
4. Who is Louis XIV's chief adviser?
5. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)