|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the second scapegoats in a statist society, according to the author?
2. Who are typical lobbyists?
3. The author refers to the situation in which sacrifice is considered good and self-improvement is not as what?
(a) Moral coercion.
(b) Moral force.
(c) Moral corruption.
(d) Moral obscenity.
4. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
(c) A restrained-trade economy.
(d) A planned economy.
5. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
(a) Robert Gallegar.
(b) Robert Fulgrough.
(c) Robert Lackser.
(d) Robert Hessen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do irrational entities benefit from the United Nations, according to the author?
2. What is the name of the railroad company in California that holds a virtual monopoly?
3. According to Fromm, what intensifies alienation?
4. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
5. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)