|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. William Petersen is a professor of what?
(a) Political science.
2. What does Greenspan claim is the best protection for the consumer?
(a) The profits of businessmen.
(b) Independent agencies.
(c) Government regulation.
(d) A controlled economy.
3. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
(a) Allocation of resources.
(b) Government interference.
(c) Bad choices.
(d) Cyclical economies.
4. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
5. What did the author present in her book "Atlas Shrugged" that is reflected in current events?
(a) Brain-drain in Great Britain.
(b) Brain-drain in France.
(c) Brain-drain in Spain.
(d) Brain-drain in Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
2. In "Atlas Shrugged," what is one of the antagonists?
3. What does the author believe is dominating society today?
4. McCarthyism is named for a senator from where?
5. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)