|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the second scapegoats in a statist society, according to the author?
2. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
(a) The capital market.
(b) A stable economic country.
(c) A high-interest-rate country.
(d) An expansionist economic country.
3. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
(a) Alex Greenspan.
(b) Alan Greenspan.
(c) Arnold Greenspan.
(d) Arnod Greenspan.
4. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
(a) Dictator rule.
(b) Gang rule.
(c) Elitist rule.
(d) Mob rule.
5. What kind of medicine is part of the British economic system?
Short Answer Questions
1. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
2. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
3. Who is the governor of California when the protest at Berkeley in 1964 occurs?
4. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
5. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)