|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one function of money?
(a) A means of saving.
(b) A means of accounting.
(c) A means of processing.
(d) A means of wealth.
2. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
3. How, according to the author, does the concept of private property come into existence?
(a) During feudalism.
(b) Through the Cultural Revolution.
(c) From Karl Marx.
(d) With capitalism.
4. What is trade without any barriers known as?
(a) Free trade.
(b) Expansionist trade.
(c) Capitalist trade.
(d) Limited trade.
5. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
(a) Rapid construction.
(b) Well-done construction.
(c) Substandard construction.
(d) Massive construction.
Short Answer Questions
1. William Petersen is a professor of what?
2. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
3. The author feels that the only way to make the industry responsive to the market is to make the airwaves what?
4. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
5. The author believes that, in society today, there are no what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)