|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
2. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
(a) Altruistic principles.
(b) Government interference.
(d) Open borders.
3. The author feels that the only way to make the industry responsive to the market is to make the airwaves what?
(c) Private property.
(d) Bought and sold.
4. The author believes that the _______ of man is responsible for production and prosperity.
(a) Hard work.
5. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
(a) Sacrifice for monopolies.
(b) Sacrifice for the common good.
(c) Sacrifice for money.
(d) Sacrifice for the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
2. How many keystones are there to capitalism?
3. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
4. According to the author, smears fall into the category known as what?
5. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)