|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
2. What chapter does Nathaniel Branden write?
(a) "Monopolies and Trade."
(b) "Common Truths About Capitalism."
(d) "Common Fallacies About Capitalism."
3. The author believes that Louis XIV creates a welfare state and ruins what?
(a) The international market.
(b) The domestic product.
(c) The domestic economy.
(d) The international trade of silk.
4. The author believes that when smears take place, they are generally aimed at what?
(a) Beliefs in values or principles.
(b) Religious beliefs.
(d) Political campaigns.
5. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
(a) At the end of World War I.
(b) At the end of World War II.
(c) At the beginning of World War I.
(d) At the beginning of World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. Critics claim that FDR's New Deal programs were close to whose fascism?
2. According to the author, smears fall into the category known as what?
3. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
4. How does government regulation, according to the author, try to protect the consumer?
5. Who visits the United States and declares that the superiority of communism is scientifically proven?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)