|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) National linkage.
(b) Easy standard.
(c) Similar currency.
(d) Common denominator.
2. How do irrational entities benefit from the United Nations, according to the author?
(a) By being associated with rational entities.
(b) By being dominant of rational entities.
(c) By being influenced by rational entities.
(d) By being subservant to rational entities.
3. Branden says that, according to the statists, depressions are part of what?
(a) Laissez-faire capitalism.
(b) Free-market enterprises.
(c) Economic cycles.
(d) Government-controlled systems.
4. For the author, the Cold War is a type of what warfare?
(a) Gang warfare.
(b) Meaningless warfare.
(c) Scientific warfare.
(d) Peaceful warfare.
5. Fromm believes that the feeling of being separate causes what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the arguments against a volunteer army?
2. When there is protection of the consumer by the government, it lessens the efforts of the firm to provide protection through ________.
3. What is the name of the theory that states that good is embodied in various actions regardless of benefits and consequences?
4. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
5. In what type of system is property privately owned but controlled by the government?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)