|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the railroad company in California that holds a virtual monopoly?
(a) Coastal Pacific.
(b) Western Pacific.
(c) Main Pacific.
(d) Central Pacific.
2. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
(a) Price and wages.
(b) Supply and demand.
3. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
(a) Alex Greenspan.
(b) Alan Greenspan.
(c) Arnod Greenspan.
(d) Arnold Greenspan.
4. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) American businessmen.
(b) Foreign businessmen.
(c) Small businessmen.
(d) Local businessmen.
5. The presence of regulation may make it harder to do what?
(a) Announce ethical behavior.
(b) Reward ethical behavior.
(c) Hide unethical behavior.
(d) Uncover unethical behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author feels that the only way to make the industry responsive to the market is to make the airwaves what?
2. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
3. What do liberals and conservatives, according to the author, agree that there is a fight to save?
4. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
5. The author believes that Louis XIV creates a welfare state and ruins what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)