|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author refers to the situation in which sacrifice is considered good and self-improvement is not as what?
(a) Moral force.
(b) Moral corruption.
(c) Moral coercion.
(d) Moral obscenity.
2. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
(a) Bad choices.
(b) Cyclical economies.
(c) Government interference.
(d) Allocation of resources.
3. What does political economy study?
(a) How economic resources are used.
(b) How scarce resources are used.
(c) How all resources are used.
(d) How capital resources are used.
4. According to the author, many less-developed countries feel ______ by capitalism.
5. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
(a) Gross misinterpretation.
(b) Twisted understanding.
(c) Factual representation.
(d) Failed experiement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one function of money?
2. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
3. When is isolationism prevalent in the U.S.?
4. Government regulations tend to be _______, meaning that they dictate a minimum standard of what cannot be done.
5. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)