|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alienation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
(a) To create a national savings account.
(b) To ease temporary reserve shortages.
(c) To create a spending account for the military.
(d) To limit the amount of currency in circulation.
2. In "Atlas Shrugged," what is the second antagonist?
3. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
(a) Altruistic principles.
(b) Open borders.
(d) Government interference.
4. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
5. Who is Louis XIV's chief adviser?
Short Answer Questions
1. The most successful railroads, according to the author, do what?
2. What does "laissez-nous faire" mean in English?
3. Sometimes legislators are open to _______, a fact which bewilders the public.
4. According to Fromm, what intensifies alienation?
5. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)