|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, the conflict for liberals and conservatives is between the state and whom?
2. Copyrights apply to what?
(a) Actual locations.
(d) Physical items.
3. What do liberals and conservatives, according to the author, agree that there is a fight to save?
4. What is the name of the theory that states that good is embodied in various actions regardless of benefits and consequences?
(a) The adherence theory.
(b) The intrinsic theory.
(c) The subjectivist theory.
(d) The implication theory.
5. The author believes that when smears take place, they are generally aimed at what?
(a) Political campaigns.
(c) Religious beliefs.
(d) Beliefs in values or principles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Governor Romney says we do not have a system of capitalism but of what?
2. The author believes that unions serve a valuable service because they do what?
3. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
4. Intellectual property may end up in the public _____ but it does not become public property.
5. What kind of medicine is part of the British economic system?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)