|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
(a) Her success.
(b) Her strength.
(c) Her beliefs.
(d) Her power.
2. Who are typical lobbyists?
3. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Richard Fullerton.
(b) Marcus Bludger.
(c) Alan Greenspan.
(d) Theodore Huffington.
4. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Secondary aluminum.
(b) Aluminum alloy.
(c) Primary aluminum.
5. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
(b) The Industrial Revolution.
(c) Free trade.
(d) Limited trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
2. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
3. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
4. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
5. What does the author believe determines the course of history?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)