|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lobbying is the act of trying to influence whom?
(d) Capital markets.
2. Who is J.J. Hill?
(a) A government regulator.
(b) A government official.
(c) A developer.
(d) A businessman.
3. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
4. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Trade and growth.
(b) Trade and production.
(c) Production and sales.
(d) Growth and sales.
5. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
(a) Area wars.
(b) Civil wars.
(c) Local wars.
(d) World wars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
2. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
3. What is the first antitrust legislation?
4. McCarthyism is named for a senator from where?
5. The author believes that licensing the airwaves leads to what?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)