|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that licensing the airwaves leads to what?
(a) Protection of the consumer.
(b) Protection of the airwaves.
(c) Free speech.
2. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
(a) The tribe.
(b) The elite.
(c) The elders.
(d) The masses.
3. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
4. The first labor laws aimed at children are enacted in what year?
5. According to the author, the conflict for liberals and conservatives is between the state and whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
2. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
3. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
4. When is isolationism prevalent in the U.S.?
5. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)