|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(b) Economic classes.
(c) Social classes.
2. The author believes that the _______ of man is responsible for production and prosperity.
(a) Hard work.
3. What did the author present in her book "Atlas Shrugged" that is reflected in current events?
(a) Brain-drain in Spain.
(b) Brain-drain in Great Britain.
(c) Brain-drain in France.
(d) Brain-drain in Germany.
4. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
(a) The politicians.
(b) The scapegoats.
(c) The taxpayers.
(d) The elite.
5. One of the tactics of this group is to paint capitalism as evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
2. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
3. When the investors realize they have a problem and they all try to get out of the market, what results?
4. According to the author, what is the cause of the Great Depression?
5. Who are the second scapegoats in a statist society, according to the author?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)