|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Critics claim that FDR's New Deal programs were close to whose fascism?
2. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
(a) Her strength.
(b) Her power.
(c) Her success.
(d) Her beliefs.
3. The author believes that businessmen take the blame for what?
(b) Government actions.
4. In what type of system is property publicly owned and controlled?
5. The author believes that Louis XIV creates a welfare state and ruins what?
(a) The domestic product.
(b) The international trade of silk.
(c) The international market.
(d) The domestic economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
2. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
3. The author believes that being free means freedom from what?
4. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
5. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)