|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Doris Day.
(c) Donna Mae.
(d) Karl Marx.
2. What does Greenspan claim is the best protection for the consumer?
(a) Government regulation.
(b) A controlled economy.
(c) Independent agencies.
(d) The profits of businessmen.
3. When is the period of McCarthyism?
4. How does government regulation, according to the author, try to protect the consumer?
(a) Through force and fear.
(b) Through patents and trademarks.
(c) Through quality control.
(d) Through elimination of competition.
5. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
2. What helps pull the U.S. out of the Great Depression?
3. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
4. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
5. When Louis XIV rules, what kind of government does he have?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)