|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chapter does Nathaniel Branden write?
(b) "Common Truths About Capitalism."
(c) "Monopolies and Trade."
(d) "Common Fallacies About Capitalism."
2. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
3. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
(a) At the end of World War I.
(b) At the beginning of World War II.
(c) At the beginning of World War I.
(d) At the end of World War II.
4. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
(a) By working from home.
(b) In the brothels.
(c) In the factories.
(d) In the streets.
5. Lobbyists are required to register with whom?
(a) The United Nations.
(b) The business associations.
(c) The banks.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the keystones of capitalism?
2. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
3. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
4. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
5. When there is a conflict among groups that do not have the same principles, which does the author predict will win?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)