|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
(b) Entire populations.
(d) Peace proponents.
2. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
(a) Area wars.
(b) World wars.
(c) Civil wars.
(d) Local wars.
3. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
(a) Mergers and acquisitions.
(b) Labor abuse.
(d) Price fixing.
4. What is another word for statism?
5. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
2. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
3. In response to the claim that the superiority of communism is scientifically proven, the American answer is that the U.S. system is based on what?
4. The author believes that unions serve a valuable service because they do what?
5. The author believes that being free means freedom from what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)