|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) Local businessmen.
(b) American businessmen.
(c) Small businessmen.
(d) Foreign businessmen.
2. A fear of _______ leads to the passage of the first antitrust laws.
3. Who does the author feel is the biggest loser in the foreign-aid program?
(a) The U.S.
(c) The underdeveloped nations.
(d) The semi-developed nations.
4. Governor Romney says we do not have a system of capitalism but of what?
5. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
(a) The scapegoats.
(b) The taxpayers.
(c) The politicians.
(d) The elite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Branden says that, according to the statists, depressions are part of what?
2. What is the name of the theory that states that good is embodied in various actions regardless of benefits and consequences?
3. What is another word for statism?
4. What is trade without any barriers known as?
5. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)