|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first antitrust legislation?
(a) The Humphry Act.
(b) The Taft Act.
(c) The Trump Act.
(d) The Sherman Act.
2. The term "evils of monopoly" refers to a situation in which the monopolist is completely ______ of the market.
(c) In control.
3. The author believes that capitalism cannot function with what?
(b) Uneducated workers.
(c) Individual rights.
4. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
5. The author believes that licensing the airwaves leads to what?
(a) Protection of the consumer.
(c) Free speech.
(d) Protection of the airwaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
2. Who is the author of this book?
3. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
4. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
5. The Aluminum Company of America is a monopoly in the sense that it has control over what?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)