|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
(a) A depression.
(b) A shortage of interest reserves.
(c) A recession.
(d) A shortage of bank reserves.
2. What does the term "evils of monopoly" refer to?
(a) Coercive monopoly.
(b) Corrosive monopoly.
(c) Coevasive monopoly.
(d) Corrupt monopoly.
3. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
4. Branden says that public education is not a ______ _______ because it must be paid for.
(a) Free gift.
(b) Essential element.
(c) Mandatory requirement.
(d) Absolute right.
5. When there are _____ ______, firms with good reputations are treated exactly like firms with bad reputations.
(a) Customer services.
(b) Government regulations.
(c) Quality control.
(d) Market incentives.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Aluminum Company of America is a monopoly in the sense that it has control over what?
2. The author believes that as long as capital can flow freely, it will flow where?
3. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
4. What is the first antitrust legislation?
5. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)