|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
(a) Donna Mae.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) Doris Day.
(d) Karl Marx.
2. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
(a) Arnold Greenspan.
(b) Arnod Greenspan.
(c) Alan Greenspan.
(d) Alex Greenspan.
3. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Foster.
(b) A.D. Gershwin.
(c) A.D. Brookings.
(d) A.D. Neale.
4. What do political economists assume that man is working for?
(a) The good of his family.
(b) The betterment of his situation.
(c) The good of society.
(d) The betterment of himelf.
5. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
(a) Bad choices.
(b) Cyclical economies.
(c) Allocation of resources.
(d) Government interference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
2. What does the term "evils of monopoly" refer to?
3. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
4. What helps pull the U.S. out of the Great Depression?
5. Government regulations tend to be _______, meaning that they dictate a minimum standard of what cannot be done.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)