|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
(a) The elders.
(b) The elite.
(c) The masses.
(d) The tribe.
2. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
3. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
(a) Gang rule.
(b) Elitist rule.
(c) Mob rule.
(d) Dictator rule.
4. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
(a) Growth market.
(b) Stock market.
(c) Securities market.
(d) Capital market.
5. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
(a) The right to use force.
(b) The right to own property.
(c) The right to negotiate.
(d) The right to sue.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
2. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
3. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
4. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
5. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)