|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
(a) Mergers and acquisitions.
(c) Labor abuse.
(d) Price fixing.
2. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Alena Rand.
(b) Anna Rand.
(c) Annabelle Rand.
(d) Ayn Rand.
3. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
(a) In the brothels.
(b) In the streets.
(c) In the factories.
(d) By working from home.
4. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Neale.
(b) A.D. Foster.
(c) A.D. Brookings.
(d) A.D. Gershwin.
5. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
(b) Limited trade.
(c) The Industrial Revolution.
(d) Free trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
2. What is one function of money?
3. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
4. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
5. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)