|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the railroads subsidized?
(a) Tax deductions.
(c) Research-and-development deductions.
(d) Land grants.
2. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) Common denominator.
(b) Similar currency.
(c) National linkage.
(d) Easy standard.
3. Government regulations tend to be _______, meaning that they dictate a minimum standard of what cannot be done.
4. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
5. How many keystones are there to capitalism?
(c) Six .
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that businessmen take the blame for what?
2. When there are _____ ______, firms with good reputations are treated exactly like firms with bad reputations.
3. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
4. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
5. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)