|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one function of money?
(a) A means of saving.
(b) A means of wealth.
(c) A means of processing.
(d) A means of accounting.
2. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
(a) Bad choices.
(b) Allocation of resources.
(c) Cyclical economies.
(d) Government interference.
3. According to the author, statism is often linked to what other "ism"?
4. What is trade without any barriers known as?
(a) Capitalist trade.
(b) Expansionist trade.
(c) Free trade.
(d) Limited trade.
5. According to the author, what is the cause of the Great Depression?
(a) Government intervention.
(b) Isolationist policies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
2. What does political economy study?
3. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
4. What does Greenspan claim is the best protection for the consumer?
5. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)