|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
(a) Entire populations.
(c) Peace proponents.
2. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
(b) Limited trade.
(c) Free trade.
(d) The Industrial Revolution.
3. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
(a) Factory help.
(b) Chimney sweeps.
(c) Cooks and servers.
4. One cost of union negotiated wages, according to the author, is what?
(a) Mobility of employment.
(c) Investment in employment.
(d) Full employment.
5. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
(a) Producing and selling as much as possible.
(b) Producing and selling in a regulated system.
(c) Producing and selling for profit.
(d) Producing and selling in a down market.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the railroads subsidized?
2. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
3. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
4. Antitrust laws are written in the popular belief that if businesses were left free, what would result?
5. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)