|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is J.J. Hill?
(a) A developer.
(b) A government official.
(c) A government regulator.
(d) A businessman.
2. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
3. What does the term "evils of monopoly" refer to?
(a) Corrosive monopoly.
(b) Coercive monopoly.
(c) Corrupt monopoly.
(d) Coevasive monopoly.
4. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
(a) As part of the whole.
(b) As independent of the whole.
(c) As free of the whole.
(d) As subjected to the will of the whole.
5. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
(a) The right to use force.
(b) The right to own property.
(c) The right to negotiate.
(d) The right to sue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
2. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
3. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
4. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
5. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)