|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many keystones are there to capitalism?
(c) Six .
2. What is trade without any barriers known as?
(a) Expansionist trade.
(b) Capitalist trade.
(c) Free trade.
(d) Limited trade.
3. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
(a) Growth market.
(b) Stock market.
(c) Securities market.
(d) Capital market.
4. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
(a) At the beginning of World War I.
(b) At the end of World War II.
(c) At the beginning of World War II.
(d) At the end of World War I.
5. According to the author, statism is often linked to what other "ism"?
Short Answer Questions
1. The power of the railroads, according to the author, comes from where?
2. What is one of the keystones of capitalism?
3. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
4. When the investors realize they have a problem and they all try to get out of the market, what results?
5. What does the term "evils of monopoly" refer to?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)