|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what is the cause of the Great Depression?
(a) Isolationist policies.
(d) Government intervention.
2. What is the name of the railroad company in California that holds a virtual monopoly?
(a) Coastal Pacific.
(b) Main Pacific.
(c) Central Pacific.
(d) Western Pacific.
3. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
4. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
(a) Restrained trade.
(b) Restricted economies.
(c) Controlled economies.
(d) Fair trade.
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the Industrial Revolution, where do many children find jobs?
2. Who is J.J. Hill?
3. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
4. What subject does Stewart Holbrook write about?
5. What does Greenspan claim is the best protection for the consumer?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)