|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the investors realize they have a problem and they all try to get out of the market, what results?
(a) Panic selling.
(b) Pulling capital.
(c) Staying put.
(d) Panic buying.
2. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
(a) Government interference.
(b) Allocation of resources.
(c) Cyclical economies.
(d) Bad choices.
3. During the Industrial Revolution, where do many children find jobs?
(a) In homes.
(b) In stores.
(c) In restaurants.
(d) In factories.
4. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
(a) To create a spending account for the military.
(b) To limit the amount of currency in circulation.
(c) To ease temporary reserve shortages.
(d) To create a national savings account.
5. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
(a) Local wars.
(b) Civil wars.
(c) Area wars.
(d) World wars.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
2. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
3. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
4. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
5. How are the railroads subsidized?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)