|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
(a) The capital market.
(b) A stable economic country.
(c) A high-interest-rate country.
(d) An expansionist economic country.
2. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(a) Social classes.
(b) Economic classes.
3. When there is protection of the consumer by the government, it lessens the efforts of the firm to provide protection through ________.
4. What does the term "evils of monopoly" refer to?
(a) Coevasive monopoly.
(b) Corrupt monopoly.
(c) Coercive monopoly.
(d) Corrosive monopoly.
5. Branden says that public education is not a ______ _______ because it must be paid for.
(a) Free gift.
(b) Essential element.
(c) Mandatory requirement.
(d) Absolute right.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
2. The author believes that unions serve a valuable service because they do what?
3. Antitrust laws are written in the popular belief that if businesses were left free, what would result?
4. What is the name of the theory that states that good is embodied in various actions regardless of benefits and consequences?
5. What is one function of money?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)