|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that businessmen take the blame for what?
(a) Government actions.
2. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
(a) A recession.
(b) A shortage of bank reserves.
(c) A depression.
(d) A shortage of interest reserves.
3. What does political economy study?
(a) How capital resources are used.
(b) How all resources are used.
(c) How economic resources are used.
(d) How scarce resources are used.
4. What subject does Stewart Holbrook write about?
(a) Corruption in the railroads.
(b) Government assistance to the railroads.
(c) Failure of the railroads.
(d) Railroad monopolies.
5. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
(a) Gross misinterpretation.
(b) Twisted understanding.
(c) Factual representation.
(d) Failed experiement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
2. The first labor laws aimed at children are enacted in what year?
3. The most successful railroads, according to the author, do what?
4. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
5. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)