|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The presence of regulation may make it harder to do what?
(a) Announce ethical behavior.
(b) Hide unethical behavior.
(c) Reward ethical behavior.
(d) Uncover unethical behavior.
2. When there is protection of the consumer by the government, it lessens the efforts of the firm to provide protection through ________.
3. What does Greenspan claim is the best protection for the consumer?
(a) A controlled economy.
(b) The profits of businessmen.
(c) Government regulation.
(d) Independent agencies.
4. According to the author, what is the cause of the Great Depression?
(a) Isolationist policies.
(c) Government intervention.
5. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
(a) A restrained-trade economy.
(c) A planned economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
2. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
3. Railroads are built using government money, and what happens to many of them?
4. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
5. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)