|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first antitrust legislation?
(a) The Taft Act.
(b) The Sherman Act.
(c) The Humphry Act.
(d) The Trump Act.
2. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) National linkage.
(b) Common denominator.
(c) Easy standard.
(d) Similar currency.
3. What does the term "evils of monopoly" refer to?
(a) Corrosive monopoly.
(b) Coercive monopoly.
(c) Corrupt monopoly.
(d) Coevasive monopoly.
4. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
(a) Robert Fulgrough.
(b) Robert Lackser.
(c) Robert Gallegar.
(d) Robert Hessen.
5. During the Industrial Revolution, where do many children find jobs?
(a) In restaurants.
(b) In homes.
(c) In stores.
(d) In factories.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the investors realize they have a problem and they all try to get out of the market, what results?
2. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
3. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
4. When there is protection of the consumer by the government, it lessens the efforts of the firm to provide protection through ________.
5. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)