|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the term "evils of monopoly" refer to?
(a) Corrosive monopoly.
(b) Coevasive monopoly.
(c) Corrupt monopoly.
(d) Coercive monopoly.
2. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Karl Marx.
(c) Doris Day.
(d) Donna Mae.
3. The power of the railroads, according to the author, comes from where?
(a) The economy.
(b) The subsidies.
(c) The market.
(d) The government.
4. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Production and sales.
(b) Growth and sales.
(c) Trade and production.
(d) Trade and growth.
5. The most successful railroads, according to the author, do what?
(a) Take a lot of financial aid from the government.
(b) Allow the government to completely fund the projects.
(c) Repay their financial aid from the government.
(d) Never receive financial aid from the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does political economy study?
2. What do the courts protect?
3. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
4. Railroads are built using government money, and what happens to many of them?
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)