|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps pull the U.S. out of the Great Depression?
(a) World War II.
(b) An economic expansion.
(c) Free trade.
(d) The New Deal.
2. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
(a) Parliamentary systems.
3. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Aluminum alloy.
(c) Secondary aluminum.
(d) Primary aluminum.
4. According to the author, what is the cause of the Great Depression?
(b) Government intervention.
(c) Isolationist policies.
5. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Karl Marx.
(c) Doris Day.
(d) Donna Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
2. When the investors realize they have a problem and they all try to get out of the market, what results?
3. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
4. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
5. How are the railroads subsidized?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)