|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
(a) Familial rights.
(b) Human rights.
(c) Self-governance rights.
(d) Property rights.
2. How, according to the author, does the concept of private property come into existence?
(a) Through the Cultural Revolution.
(b) From Karl Marx.
(c) During feudalism.
(d) With capitalism.
3. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
4. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
(a) Failed experiement.
(b) Factual representation.
(c) Gross misinterpretation.
(d) Twisted understanding.
5. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Aluminum alloy.
(c) Primary aluminum.
(d) Secondary aluminum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the term "evils of monopoly" refer to?
2. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
3. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
4. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
5. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)