|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Primary aluminum.
(b) Secondary aluminum.
(d) Aluminum alloy.
2. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
(a) Capital market.
(b) Securities market.
(c) Stock market.
(d) Growth market.
3. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
(a) A high-interest-rate country.
(b) A stable economic country.
(c) The capital market.
(d) An expansionist economic country.
4. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
2. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
3. The author believes that unions serve a valuable service because they do what?
4. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
5. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)