|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The power of the railroads, according to the author, comes from where?
(a) The economy.
(b) The subsidies.
(c) The government.
(d) The market.
2. Branden says that public education is not a ______ _______ because it must be paid for.
(a) Essential element.
(b) Mandatory requirement.
(c) Free gift.
(d) Absolute right.
3. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
(a) As free of the whole.
(b) As independent of the whole.
(c) As part of the whole.
(d) As subjected to the will of the whole.
4. What do political economists assume that man is working for?
(a) The good of society.
(b) The betterment of his situation.
(c) The good of his family.
(d) The betterment of himelf.
5. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
(a) Securities market.
(b) Capital market.
(c) Stock market.
(d) Growth market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
2. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
3. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
4. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
5. When the investors realize they have a problem and they all try to get out of the market, what results?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)