|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is trade without any barriers known as?
(a) Expansionist trade.
(b) Free trade.
(c) Capitalist trade.
(d) Limited trade.
2. What do political economists assume that man is working for?
(a) The good of his family.
(b) The betterment of himelf.
(c) The betterment of his situation.
(d) The good of society.
3. What is another word for statism?
4. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
(a) Allocation of resources.
(b) Government interference.
(c) Cyclical economies.
(d) Bad choices.
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
Short Answer Questions
1. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
2. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
3. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
4. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
5. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)