|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is trade without any barriers known as?
(a) Free trade.
(b) Capitalist trade.
(c) Limited trade.
(d) Expansionist trade.
2. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
3. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Brookings.
(b) A.D. Gershwin.
(c) A.D. Foster.
(d) A.D. Neale.
4. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
(a) The right to negotiate.
(b) The right to sue.
(c) The right to own property.
(d) The right to use force.
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
2. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
3. What does political economy study?
4. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)