|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
(a) Bad choices.
(b) Government interference.
(c) Allocation of resources.
(d) Cyclical economies.
2. The author believes that as long as capital can flow freely, it will flow where?
(a) To where it is needed the most.
(b) To the situation that is best for mankind.
(c) To where it earns the highest rate of return.
(d) To the situation that is best for society.
3. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
4. How many keystones are there to capitalism?
(b) Six .
5. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(b) Economic classes.
(d) Social classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
2. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
3. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
4. The author believes that unions serve a valuable service because they do what?
5. What is one of the keystones of capitalism?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)