|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and bronze.
(b) Gold and tin.
(c) Gold and iron.
(d) Gold and silver.
2. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Annabelle Rand.
(b) Anna Rand.
(c) Ayn Rand.
(d) Alena Rand.
3. Antitrust laws are written in the popular belief that if businesses were left free, what would result?
(a) Diminshed power.
(b) Absolute power.
(c) Arbitrary power.
(d) Excessive power.
4. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
5. A fear of _______ leads to the passage of the first antitrust laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
2. How, according to the author, does the concept of private property come into existence?
3. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
4. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
5. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)