|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do political economists assume that man is working for?
(a) The betterment of his situation.
(b) The good of his family.
(c) The betterment of himelf.
(d) The good of society.
2. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) Local businessmen.
(b) Small businessmen.
(c) American businessmen.
(d) Foreign businessmen.
3. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
(a) As subjected to the will of the whole.
(b) As part of the whole.
(c) As independent of the whole.
(d) As free of the whole.
4. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
(a) Mob rule.
(b) Gang rule.
(c) Elitist rule.
(d) Dictator rule.
5. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
(a) Free trade.
(c) The Industrial Revolution.
(d) Limited trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
2. How many keystones are there to capitalism?
3. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
4. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
5. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)