|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is trade without any barriers known as?
(a) Capitalist trade.
(b) Free trade.
(c) Expansionist trade.
(d) Limited trade.
2. According to the author, statism is often linked to what other "ism"?
3. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
4. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
(a) As free of the whole.
(b) As subjected to the will of the whole.
(c) As part of the whole.
(d) As independent of the whole.
5. What is another word for statism?
Short Answer Questions
1. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
2. What is the first antitrust legislation?
3. What is the name of the theory that states that good is embodied in various actions regardless of benefits and consequences?
4. The term "evils of monopoly" refers to a situation in which the monopolist is completely ______ of the market.
5. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)