|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
(a) Supreme Court decisions.
(b) Delaware corporations code.
(c) Case law.
2. A fear of _______ leads to the passage of the first antitrust laws.
3. What helps pull the U.S. out of the Great Depression?
(a) World War II.
(b) An economic expansion.
(c) The New Deal.
(d) Free trade.
4. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Theodore Huffington.
(b) Richard Fullerton.
(c) Alan Greenspan.
(d) Marcus Bludger.
5. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
2. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
3. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
4. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
5. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)