|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
(a) As part of the whole.
(b) As subjected to the will of the whole.
(c) As independent of the whole.
(d) As free of the whole.
2. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
(a) Civil wars.
(b) Local wars.
(c) World wars.
(d) Area wars.
3. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Growth and sales.
(b) Trade and growth.
(c) Trade and production.
(d) Production and sales.
4. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) Similar currency.
(b) Easy standard.
(c) National linkage.
(d) Common denominator.
5. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
(a) Growth market.
(b) Capital market.
(c) Securities market.
(d) Stock market.
Short Answer Questions
1. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
2. The author believes that as long as capital can flow freely, it will flow where?
3. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
4. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
5. According to the author, statism is often linked to what other "ism"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)