|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the courts protect?
(a) Labor unions.
2. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
3. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) Foreign businessmen.
(b) Small businessmen.
(c) Local businessmen.
(d) American businessmen.
4. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
(a) To create a spending account for the military.
(b) To create a national savings account.
(c) To ease temporary reserve shortages.
(d) To limit the amount of currency in circulation.
5. What is the name of the theory that states that good is embodied in various actions regardless of benefits and consequences?
(a) The adherence theory.
(b) The implication theory.
(c) The subjectivist theory.
(d) The intrinsic theory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another word for statism?
2. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
3. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
4. What helps pull the U.S. out of the Great Depression?
5. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)