|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(c) Social classes.
(d) Economic classes.
2. According to the author, what will cure economic problems quickest and best?
(c) Restrictions of trade.
(d) The economy.
3. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
(a) The right to negotiate.
(b) The right to use force.
(c) The right to sue.
(d) The right to own property.
4. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
(a) Human rights.
(b) Familial rights.
(c) Property rights.
(d) Self-governance rights.
5. What do political economists assume that man is working for?
(a) The betterment of himelf.
(b) The good of his family.
(c) The betterment of his situation.
(d) The good of society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
2. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
3. Who is the author of this book?
4. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
5. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)