|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is trade without any barriers known as?
(a) Capitalist trade.
(b) Free trade.
(c) Expansionist trade.
(d) Limited trade.
2. Antitrust laws are written in the popular belief that if businesses were left free, what would result?
(a) Absolute power.
(b) Excessive power.
(c) Arbitrary power.
(d) Diminshed power.
3. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and tin.
(b) Gold and bronze.
(c) Gold and silver.
(d) Gold and iron.
4. What is another word for statism?
5. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
(a) Entire populations.
(c) Peace proponents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Branden says that, according to the statists, depressions are part of what?
2. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
3. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
4. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
5. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)