|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gold and Economic Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
(a) The masses.
(b) The elders.
(c) The tribe.
(d) The elite.
2. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
(a) Doris Day.
(b) Karl Marx.
(c) Donna Mae.
(d) Elvis Presley.
3. How, according to the author, does the concept of private property come into existence?
(a) With capitalism.
(b) Through the Cultural Revolution.
(c) During feudalism.
(d) From Karl Marx.
4. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and tin.
(b) Gold and bronze.
(c) Gold and iron.
(d) Gold and silver.
5. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Aluminum alloy.
(b) Secondary aluminum.
(c) Primary aluminum.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
2. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
3. What do political economists assume that man is working for?
4. What is another word for statism?
5. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)