|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) Small businessmen.
(b) Foreign businessmen.
(c) Local businessmen.
(d) American businessmen.
2. What is the name of the theory that states that good is embodied in various actions regardless of benefits and consequences?
(a) The intrinsic theory.
(b) The adherence theory.
(c) The subjectivist theory.
(d) The implication theory.
3. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
(a) The elite.
(b) The tribe.
(c) The elders.
(d) The masses.
4. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
(a) Elitist rule.
(b) Dictator rule.
(c) Gang rule.
(d) Mob rule.
5. A fear of _______ leads to the passage of the first antitrust laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
2. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
3. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
4. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
5. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)