|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
(a) As independent of the whole.
(b) As subjected to the will of the whole.
(c) As part of the whole.
(d) As free of the whole.
2. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
(a) Gang rule.
(b) Dictator rule.
(c) Elitist rule.
(d) Mob rule.
3. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
(a) Allocation of resources.
(b) Government interference.
(c) Cyclical economies.
(d) Bad choices.
4. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
(a) Supreme Court decisions.
(b) Case law.
(d) Delaware corporations code.
5. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
(a) The tribe.
(b) The elite.
(c) The masses.
(d) The elders.
Short Answer Questions
1. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
2. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
3. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
4. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)