|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
(a) The tribe.
(b) The masses.
(c) The elders.
(d) The elite.
2. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
(a) Producing and selling as much as possible.
(b) Producing and selling in a down market.
(c) Producing and selling in a regulated system.
(d) Producing and selling for profit.
3. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
4. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Annabelle Rand.
(b) Alena Rand.
(c) Anna Rand.
(d) Ayn Rand.
5. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
(a) Failed experiement.
(b) Factual representation.
(c) Twisted understanding.
(d) Gross misinterpretation.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Aluminum Company of America is a monopoly in the sense that it has control over what?
2. How are the railroads subsidized?
3. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
4. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
5. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)