|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
(a) Area wars.
(b) Local wars.
(c) World wars.
(d) Civil wars.
2. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
(d) Threat of imprisonment.
3. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
(a) Producing and selling as much as possible.
(b) Producing and selling in a down market.
(c) Producing and selling in a regulated system.
(d) Producing and selling for profit.
4. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Secondary aluminum.
(c) Aluminum alloy.
(d) Primary aluminum.
5. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
(a) Familial rights.
(b) Self-governance rights.
(c) Human rights.
(d) Property rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
2. How are the railroads subsidized?
3. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
4. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
5. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)