|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
(a) Substandard construction.
(b) Massive construction.
(c) Well-done construction.
(d) Rapid construction.
2. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
(a) The elite.
(b) The masses.
(c) The tribe.
(d) The elders.
3. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
(a) Familial rights.
(b) Property rights.
(c) Human rights.
(d) Self-governance rights.
4. Antitrust laws are written in the popular belief that if businesses were left free, what would result?
(a) Absolute power.
(b) Diminshed power.
(c) Excessive power.
(d) Arbitrary power.
5. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
(a) Alex Greenspan.
(b) Arnold Greenspan.
(c) Alan Greenspan.
(d) Arnod Greenspan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the keystones of capitalism?
2. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
3. What do the courts protect?
4. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
5. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)