|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
(a) The elite.
(b) The taxpayers.
(c) The politicians.
(d) The scapegoats.
2. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
(a) Limited trade.
(b) Free trade.
(d) The Industrial Revolution.
3. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
4. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
(a) Producing and selling in a regulated system.
(b) Producing and selling in a down market.
(c) Producing and selling as much as possible.
(d) Producing and selling for profit.
5. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
(a) Familial rights.
(b) Property rights.
(c) Human rights.
(d) Self-governance rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
2. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
3. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
4. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
5. How many keystones are there to capitalism?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)