|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
(a) Substandard construction.
(b) Rapid construction.
(c) Massive construction.
(d) Well-done construction.
2. The power of the railroads, according to the author, comes from where?
(a) The economy.
(b) The subsidies.
(c) The government.
(d) The market.
3. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
(a) Threat of imprisonment.
4. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Primary aluminum.
(b) Aluminum alloy.
(d) Secondary aluminum.
5. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
(a) The elite.
(b) The scapegoats.
(c) The taxpayers.
(d) The politicians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the courts protect?
2. What is trade without any barriers known as?
3. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
4. A fear of _______ leads to the passage of the first antitrust laws.
5. What is one of the keystones of capitalism?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)