|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antitrust laws are written in the popular belief that if businesses were left free, what would result?
(a) Excessive power.
(b) Arbitrary power.
(c) Diminshed power.
(d) Absolute power.
2. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
(a) Arnold Greenspan.
(b) Arnod Greenspan.
(c) Alan Greenspan.
(d) Alex Greenspan.
3. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
4. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Secondary aluminum.
(c) Primary aluminum.
(d) Aluminum alloy.
5. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
(a) Rapid construction.
(b) Well-done construction.
(c) Massive construction.
(d) Substandard construction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of this book?
2. How, according to the author, does the concept of private property come into existence?
3. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
4. What is trade without any barriers known as?
5. What is the first antitrust legislation?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)