|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
(a) The right to use force.
(b) The right to negotiate.
(c) The right to sue.
(d) The right to own property.
2. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
(a) Stock market.
(b) Securities market.
(c) Capital market.
(d) Growth market.
3. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
4. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(a) Primary aluminum.
(b) Aluminum alloy.
(c) Secondary aluminum.
5. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Ayn Rand.
(b) Annabelle Rand.
(c) Anna Rand.
(d) Alena Rand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
2. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
3. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
4. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
5. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)