|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name that the nobility, and the king, use to describe people who are considered property?
2. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Alena Rand.
(b) Ayn Rand.
(c) Anna Rand.
(d) Annabelle Rand.
3. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Foster.
(b) A.D. Gershwin.
(c) A.D. Neale.
(d) A.D. Brookings.
4. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
(a) As part of the whole.
(b) As free of the whole.
(c) As independent of the whole.
(d) As subjected to the will of the whole.
5. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) Local businessmen.
(b) Small businessmen.
(c) American businessmen.
(d) Foreign businessmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
2. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
3. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
4. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
5. What does political economy study?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)