|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first antitrust legislation?
(a) The Taft Act.
(b) The Sherman Act.
(c) The Humphry Act.
(d) The Trump Act.
2. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
(a) Factual representation.
(b) Twisted understanding.
(c) Failed experiement.
(d) Gross misinterpretation.
3. How are the railroads subsidized?
(a) Tax deductions.
(b) Research-and-development deductions.
(c) Land grants.
4. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
(a) Property rights.
(b) Human rights.
(c) Familial rights.
(d) Self-governance rights.
5. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
(a) Mergers and acquisitions.
(c) Labor abuse.
(d) Price fixing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
2. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
3. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
4. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
5. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)