|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
(b) Delaware corporations code.
(c) Case law.
(d) Supreme Court decisions.
2. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
(a) Familial rights.
(b) Property rights.
(c) Human rights.
(d) Self-governance rights.
3. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
(a) Local wars.
(b) Area wars.
(c) Civil wars.
(d) World wars.
4. What do the courts protect?
(a) Labor unions.
5. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
(a) The Industrial Revolution.
(b) Limited trade.
(c) Free trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
2. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
3. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
4. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
5. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)