|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
2. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
3. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
(a) Substandard construction.
(b) Massive construction.
(c) Well-done construction.
(d) Rapid construction.
4. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Anna Rand.
(b) Ayn Rand.
(c) Alena Rand.
(d) Annabelle Rand.
5. The Aluminum Company of America is a monopoly in the sense that it has control over what?
(a) Its suppliers.
(b) Its independence.
(c) Its price.
(d) Its sellers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
2. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
3. How, according to the author, does the concept of private property come into existence?
4. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
5. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)