|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
(a) The right to own property.
(b) The right to negotiate.
(c) The right to sue.
(d) The right to use force.
2. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
(a) Stock market.
(b) Growth market.
(c) Securities market.
(d) Capital market.
3. What is the first antitrust legislation?
(a) The Taft Act.
(b) The Sherman Act.
(c) The Trump Act.
(d) The Humphry Act.
4. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
(a) Donna Mae.
(b) Doris Day.
(c) Karl Marx.
(d) Elvis Presley.
5. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
(a) Controlled economies.
(b) Restrained trade.
(c) Fair trade.
(d) Restricted economies.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
2. What is another word for statism?
3. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
4. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
5. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)