|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) American businessmen.
(b) Foreign businessmen.
(c) Local businessmen.
(d) Small businessmen.
2. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
(a) Arnold Greenspan.
(b) Alex Greenspan.
(c) Arnod Greenspan.
(d) Alan Greenspan.
3. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
(a) Twisted understanding.
(b) Factual representation.
(c) Gross misinterpretation.
(d) Failed experiement.
4. What is the name of the theory that states that good is embodied in various actions regardless of benefits and consequences?
(a) The implication theory.
(b) The intrinsic theory.
(c) The adherence theory.
(d) The subjectivist theory.
5. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
(a) The right to own property.
(b) The right to use force.
(c) The right to negotiate.
(d) The right to sue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
2. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
3. What do the courts protect?
4. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
5. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)