|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
(a) Supreme Court decisions.
(b) Delaware corporations code.
(c) Case law.
2. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
(a) Rapid construction.
(b) Well-done construction.
(c) Massive construction.
(d) Substandard construction.
3. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
(a) Securities market.
(b) Capital market.
(c) Growth market.
(d) Stock market.
4. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
(a) Alan Greenspan.
(b) Arnod Greenspan.
(c) Arnold Greenspan.
(d) Alex Greenspan.
5. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
(a) Controlled economies.
(b) Restricted economies.
(c) Fair trade.
(d) Restrained trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to classical economics, what is the basis of competition?
2. What is another word for statism?
3. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
4. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
5. How many keystones are there to capitalism?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)