|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
2. How is man viewed in tribal European culture?
(a) As free of the whole.
(b) As part of the whole.
(c) As independent of the whole.
(d) As subjected to the will of the whole.
3. What is the name of the theory that states that good is embodied in various actions regardless of benefits and consequences?
(a) The intrinsic theory.
(b) The subjectivist theory.
(c) The implication theory.
(d) The adherence theory.
4. What is another word for statism?
5. What does political economy study?
(a) How scarce resources are used.
(b) How all resources are used.
(c) How economic resources are used.
(d) How capital resources are used.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the keystones of capitalism?
2. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
3. The Aluminum Company of America is a monopoly in the sense that it has control over what?
4. How many keystones are there to capitalism?
5. The power of the railroads, according to the author, comes from where?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)