|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the courts protect?
(a) Labor unions.
2. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
(d) Parliamentary systems.
3. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Neale.
(b) A.D. Foster.
(c) A.D. Gershwin.
(d) A.D. Brookings.
4. What does the author blame for crises and depressions in capitalism?
(a) Cyclical economies.
(b) Bad choices.
(c) Government interference.
(d) Allocation of resources.
5. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
2. Who does the author say would earn more money than Einstein?
3. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
4. A fear of _______ leads to the passage of the first antitrust laws.
5. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)