|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of this book?
(a) Ayn Rand.
(b) Annabelle Rand.
(c) Anna Rand.
(d) Alena Rand.
2. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
(a) Dictator rule.
(b) Gang rule.
(c) Mob rule.
(d) Elitist rule.
3. According to the author, statism is often linked to what other "ism"?
4. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
(a) Mergers and acquisitions.
(b) Labor abuse.
(c) Price fixing.
5. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
(a) Fair trade.
(b) Controlled economies.
(c) Restrained trade.
(d) Restricted economies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the courts protect?
2. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
3. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
4. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
5. What right does the author believe is basic to the concept of freedom?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)