|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
(a) The elders.
(b) The masses.
(c) The elite.
(d) The tribe.
2. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
(a) Entire populations.
(c) Peace proponents.
3. What is the first antitrust legislation?
(a) The Trump Act.
(b) The Humphry Act.
(c) The Sherman Act.
(d) The Taft Act.
4. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
(a) Rapid construction.
(b) Massive construction.
(c) Well-done construction.
(d) Substandard construction.
5. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Foster.
(b) A.D. Neale.
(c) A.D. Brookings.
(d) A.D. Gershwin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
2. What is the name of the theory that states that good is embodied in various actions regardless of benefits and consequences?
3. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
4. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
5. How, according to the author, does the concept of private property come into existence?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)