Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Assault on Integrity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
(a) By working from home.
(b) In the factories.
(c) In the brothels.
(d) In the streets.
2. The author compares statism to what kind of rule?
(a) Dictator rule.
(b) Gang rule.
(c) Mob rule.
(d) Elitist rule.
3. According to the author, what is the cause of the Great Depression?
(b) Government intervention.
(c) Isolationist policies.
4. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
(a) A depression.
(b) A shortage of interest reserves.
(c) A shortage of bank reserves.
(d) A recession.
5. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
2. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
3. What helps pull the U.S. out of the Great Depression?
4. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
5. One cost of union negotiated wages, according to the author, is what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)