Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Antitrust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A fear of _______ leads to the passage of the first antitrust laws.
2. What is one of the keystones of capitalism?
3. What do the courts protect?
(c) Labor unions.
4. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
(a) Gross misinterpretation.
(b) Factual representation.
(c) Twisted understanding.
(d) Failed experiement.
5. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
(b) Supreme Court decisions.
(c) Case law.
(d) Delaware corporations code.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
2. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
3. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
4. How many keystones are there to capitalism?
5. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)