|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one function of money?
(a) A means of processing.
(b) A means of accounting.
(c) A means of saving.
(d) A means of wealth.
2. What does the author believe determines the course of history?
(a) Man's work.
(b) Man's ideas.
(c) Man's mistakes.
(d) Man's self-sacrifice.
3. The author believes that licensing the airwaves leads to what?
(a) Protection of the airwaves.
(b) Free speech.
(c) Protection of the consumer.
4. In response to the claim that the superiority of communism is scientifically proven, the American answer is that the U.S. system is based on what?
(a) The rise of the individual.
(b) Belief in mankind.
(c) Faith in society.
(d) Faith in God.
5. In "Atlas Shrugged," what is one of the antagonists?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
2. How does the author think the U.S. government does with creating property rights in airwaves?
3. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
4. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
5. Railroads are built using government money, and what happens to many of them?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)