|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do irrational entities benefit from the United Nations, according to the author?
(a) By being influenced by rational entities.
(b) By being dominant of rational entities.
(c) By being associated with rational entities.
(d) By being subservant to rational entities.
2. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
3. Who does the author feel is the biggest loser in the foreign-aid program?
(a) The U.S.
(c) The underdeveloped nations.
(d) The semi-developed nations.
4. The Aluminum Company of America is a monopoly in the sense that it has control over what?
(a) Its suppliers.
(b) Its sellers.
(c) Its price.
(d) Its independence.
5. In the U.S., the economic system isn't a pure capitalist system but is what?
(a) A mixed socialism.
(b) A mixed system.
(c) A mixed economy.
(d) A mixed capitalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another word for statism?
2. The author believes that being free means freedom from what?
3. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
4. The author believes Democrats and Republican are what type of actors?
5. Antitrust laws are written in the popular belief that if businesses were left free, what would result?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)