|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Patents apply to what?
(a) Personal information.
(c) Theoretical knowledge.
2. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
3. How do irrational entities benefit from the United Nations, according to the author?
(a) By being influenced by rational entities.
(b) By being dominant of rational entities.
(c) By being subservant to rational entities.
(d) By being associated with rational entities.
4. Who do lobbyists work for?
(a) The special-interest groups.
(b) The public.
(c) The individual.
(d) The businesses.
5. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
(a) Free trade.
(b) Limited trade.
(c) The Industrial Revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one example, according to the author, of how property rights can be established?
2. The power of the railroads, according to the author, comes from where?
3. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
4. What does the author believe determines the course of history?
5. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)