|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author believe determines the course of history?
(a) Man's ideas.
(b) Man's self-sacrifice.
(c) Man's mistakes.
(d) Man's work.
2. What kind of rights, according to the author, is the American system of government based on?
(a) Power rights.
(b) Individual rights.
(c) Minority rights.
(d) Majority rights.
3. Lobbying is the act of trying to influence whom?
(d) Capital markets.
4. Copyrights apply to what?
(a) Actual locations.
(b) Physical items.
5. Antitrust laws are written in the popular belief that if businesses were left free, what would result?
(a) Arbitrary power.
(b) Diminshed power.
(c) Excessive power.
(d) Absolute power.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of system is property publicly owned and controlled?
2. Who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
3. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
4. Railroads are built using government money, and what happens to many of them?
5. Who visits the United States and declares that the superiority of communism is scientifically proven?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)