|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
(a) A stable economic country.
(b) An expansionist economic country.
(c) A high-interest-rate country.
(d) The capital market.
2. What do liberals and conservatives, according to the author, agree that there is a fight to save?
3. The author believes that the basis of American freedom is that man can act how?
(b) For the betterment of all.
(d) In his own self-intrest.
4. What is another word for statism?
5. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
(a) The politicians.
(b) The elite.
(c) The scapegoats.
(d) The taxpayers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the position held by the man who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
2. The Aluminum Company of America is a monopoly in the sense that it has control over what?
3. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
4. According to the author, many less-developed countries feel ______ by capitalism.
5. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)