|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
2. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
(a) The man with the most knowledge.
(b) The man with the most altruism.
(c) The man with the most power.
(d) The man with the most consistent behavior.
3. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
(a) The right to sue.
(b) The right to own property.
(c) The right to negotiate.
(d) The right to use force.
4. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
(a) Threat of imprisonment.
5. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
Short Answer Questions
1. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
2. What do the courts protect?
3. In the U.S., the economic system isn't a pure capitalist system but is what?
4. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
5. How do irrational entities benefit from the United Nations, according to the author?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)