|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Copyrights apply to what?
(b) Actual locations.
(c) Physical items.
2. Who brings the airwaves under U.S. government control?
(b) Herbert Hoover.
3. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
(a) The masses.
(b) The elders.
(c) The tribe.
(d) The elite.
4. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Trade and production.
(b) Production and sales.
(c) Growth and sales.
(d) Trade and growth.
5. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
Short Answer Questions
1. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
2. How does the author think the U.S. government does with creating property rights in airwaves?
3. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
4. What is another word for statism?
5. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)