|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that businessmen take the blame for what?
(a) Government actions.
2. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Theodore Huffington.
(b) Richard Fullerton.
(c) Alan Greenspan.
(d) Marcus Bludger.
3. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
4. In what type of system is property privately owned but controlled by the government?
5. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
(a) A restrained-trade economy.
(c) A planned economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first labor laws aimed at children are enacted in what year?
2. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
3. What kind of rights, according to the author, is the American system of government based on?
4. Who do lobbyists work for?
5. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)