|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is trade without any barriers known as?
(a) Capitalist trade.
(b) Free trade.
(c) Limited trade.
(d) Expansionist trade.
2. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
(b) Chimney sweeps.
(c) Factory help.
(d) Cooks and servers.
3. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
(a) Her success.
(b) Her strength.
(c) Her beliefs.
(d) Her power.
4. Governor Romney says we do not have a system of capitalism but of what?
5. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author feel is the biggest loser in the foreign-aid program?
2. The most successful railroads, according to the author, do what?
3. What is one function of money?
4. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
5. Competition, according to the author, is regulated by what market?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)