|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the second scapegoats in a statist society, according to the author?
2. What is the name of the railroad company in California that holds a virtual monopoly?
(a) Central Pacific.
(b) Main Pacific.
(c) Western Pacific.
(d) Coastal Pacific.
3. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
(a) Sacrifice for monopolies.
(b) Sacrifice for the common good.
(c) Sacrifice for money.
(d) Sacrifice for the government.
4. What kind of medicine is part of the British economic system?
5. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
(a) The elders.
(b) The masses.
(c) The elite.
(d) The tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
2. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
3. During the Industrial Revolution, where do many children find jobs?
4. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
5. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)