|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Neale.
(b) A.D. Brookings.
(c) A.D. Gershwin.
(d) A.D. Foster.
2. In "Atlas Shrugged," what is the second antagonist?
3. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
(a) Arnold Greenspan.
(b) Arnod Greenspan.
(c) Alex Greenspan.
(d) Alan Greenspan.
4. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
(a) An expansionist economic country.
(b) The capital market.
(c) A stable economic country.
(d) A high-interest-rate country.
5. What subject does Stewart Holbrook write about?
(a) Government assistance to the railroads.
(b) Railroad monopolies.
(c) Failure of the railroads.
(d) Corruption in the railroads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Patents apply to what?
2. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
3. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
4. What do patents and copyright protect?
5. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)