|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that businessmen take the blame for what?
(d) Government actions.
2. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
3. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
(a) The selfless entity.
(b) The logical entity.
(c) The more intelligent entity.
(d) The rational entity.
4. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and tin.
(b) Gold and silver.
(c) Gold and bronze.
(d) Gold and iron.
5. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that being free means freedom from what?
2. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
3. The Aluminum Company of America is a monopoly in the sense that it has control over what?
4. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
5. The author believes that the basis of American freedom is that man can act how?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)