|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
(b) Altruistic principles.
(c) Government interference.
(d) Open borders.
2. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) American businessmen.
(b) Foreign businessmen.
(c) Local businessmen.
(d) Small businessmen.
3. Who are typical lobbyists?
4. What do the courts protect?
(a) Labor unions.
5. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
(a) At the beginning of World War I.
(b) At the beginning of World War II.
(c) At the end of World War I.
(d) At the end of World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Aluminum Company of America is a monopoly in the sense that it has control over what?
2. The bloodiest conflicts in history have been _______ _______.
3. Who does the author feel is the biggest loser in the foreign-aid program?
4. How does the author refer to a principle?
5. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)