|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author believe is dominating society today?
2. One of the tactics of this group is to paint capitalism as evil.
3. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
(a) Robert Gallegar.
(b) Robert Hessen.
(c) Robert Lackser.
(d) Robert Fulgrough.
4. What did the author present in her book "Atlas Shrugged" that is reflected in current events?
(a) Brain-drain in Spain.
(b) Brain-drain in France.
(c) Brain-drain in Germany.
(d) Brain-drain in Great Britain.
5. The most successful railroads, according to the author, do what?
(a) Never receive financial aid from the government.
(b) Allow the government to completely fund the projects.
(c) Take a lot of financial aid from the government.
(d) Repay their financial aid from the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
2. Intellectual property may end up in the public _____ but it does not become public property.
3. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
4. In what type of system is property publicly owned and controlled?
5. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)