|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author refer to a principle?
(a) As a proven truth.
(b) As a selected truth.
(c) As a discovered truth.
(d) As a general truth.
2. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
(a) To create a national savings account.
(b) To ease temporary reserve shortages.
(c) To limit the amount of currency in circulation.
(d) To create a spending account for the military.
3. How long do copyrights last in the United Kingdom?
(a) The life of the originator plus 100 years.
(b) The life of the originator plus 50 years.
(c) The life of the originator plus 25 years.
(d) The life of the originator plus 75 years.
4. In what type of system is property privately owned but controlled by the government?
5. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Growth and sales.
(b) Production and sales.
(c) Trade and production.
(d) Trade and growth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
2. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
3. The author believes that society today is headed toward what?
4. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
5. The first labor laws aimed at children are enacted in what year?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)