|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The New Fascism: Rule by Consensus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(b) Social classes.
(d) Economic classes.
2. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
(b) Aluminum alloy.
(c) Primary aluminum.
(d) Secondary aluminum.
3. What do patents and copyright protect?
(a) Scientific knowledge.
(b) Musical creations.
(c) Private property.
(d) Intellectual property.
4. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
5. What subject does Stewart Holbrook write about?
(a) Railroad monopolies.
(b) Failure of the railroads.
(c) Corruption in the railroads.
(d) Government assistance to the railroads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
2. Who are the second scapegoats in a statist society, according to the author?
3. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
4. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
5. In response to the claim that the superiority of communism is scientifically proven, the American answer is that the U.S. system is based on what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)