|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes on the History of American Free Enterprise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) Common denominator.
(b) Easy standard.
(c) Similar currency.
(d) National linkage.
2. The author believes that antitrust laws are a _______ ________________ of history.
(a) Failed experiement.
(b) Twisted understanding.
(c) Gross misinterpretation.
(d) Factual representation.
3. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
4. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
(a) The scapegoats.
(b) The politicians.
(c) The elite.
(d) The taxpayers.
5. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
(b) Parliamentary systems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
2. Antitrust laws are written in the popular belief that if businesses were left free, what would result?
3. What is another word for statism?
4. Railroads are built using government money, and what happens to many of them?
5. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)