|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes on the History of American Free Enterprise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(b) Social classes.
(d) Economic classes.
2. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) Easy standard.
(b) National linkage.
(c) Common denominator.
(d) Similar currency.
3. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Alan Greenspan.
(b) Richard Fullerton.
(c) Marcus Bludger.
(d) Theodore Huffington.
4. The most successful railroads, according to the author, do what?
(a) Take a lot of financial aid from the government.
(b) Allow the government to completely fund the projects.
(c) Repay their financial aid from the government.
(d) Never receive financial aid from the government.
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
2. What do the courts protect?
3. What is the result of railroad subsidies by the government?
4. What is another word for statism?
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)