|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes on the History of American Free Enterprise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thrives on free trade, according to the author?
(d) Parliamentary systems.
2. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
3. Who are against war and the threat of nuclear weapons, according to the author?
(a) Peace proponents.
(b) Entire populations.
4. What is the name of the railroad company in California that holds a virtual monopoly?
(a) Central Pacific.
(b) Western Pacific.
(c) Coastal Pacific.
(d) Main Pacific.
5. What do the courts protect?
(c) Labor unions.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Aluminum Company of America holds a position as the only producer of what?
2. According to the author, in statism, who owns the members of the tribe?
3. What subject does Stewart Holbrook write about?
4. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
5. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)