|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes on the History of American Free Enterprise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(a) Social classes.
(c) Economic classes.
2. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
3. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) Local businessmen.
(b) Small businessmen.
(c) American businessmen.
(d) Foreign businessmen.
4. A fear of _______ leads to the passage of the first antitrust laws.
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
2. What is one function of money?
3. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
4. The power of the railroads, according to the author, comes from where?
5. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)