|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes on the History of American Free Enterprise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
(b) Threat of imprisonment.
2. What is the abbreviation for the Aluminum Company of America?
3. What is trade without any barriers known as?
(a) Limited trade.
(b) Expansionist trade.
(c) Free trade.
(d) Capitalist trade.
4. What does statism survive on, according to the author?
5. The most successful railroads, according to the author, do what?
(a) Repay their financial aid from the government.
(b) Take a lot of financial aid from the government.
(c) Never receive financial aid from the government.
(d) Allow the government to completely fund the projects.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author states that most wars are started by countries with what?
2. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
3. What do the courts protect?
4. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
5. Antitrust laws are written in the popular belief that if businesses were left free, what would result?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)