|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes on the History of American Free Enterprise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the antitrust chapter?
(a) Arnod Greenspan.
(b) Alex Greenspan.
(c) Alan Greenspan.
(d) Arnold Greenspan.
2. According to the author, what kind of governments use weapons against their own people?
3. The most successful railroads, according to the author, do what?
(a) Take a lot of financial aid from the government.
(b) Never receive financial aid from the government.
(c) Repay their financial aid from the government.
(d) Allow the government to completely fund the projects.
4. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
(a) At the beginning of World War II.
(b) At the beginning of World War I.
(c) At the end of World War II.
(d) At the end of World War I.
5. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) American businessmen.
(b) Foreign businessmen.
(c) Local businessmen.
(d) Small businessmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author believe brought the world out of feudalism?
2. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
3. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
4. The Aluminum Company of America is a monopoly in the sense that it has control over what?
5. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)