|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do patents and copyright protect?
(a) Intellectual property.
(b) Musical creations.
(c) Private property.
(d) Scientific knowledge.
2. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
(a) Supply and demand.
(c) Price and wages.
3. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
(a) At the end of World War I.
(b) At the end of World War II.
(c) At the beginning of World War II.
(d) At the beginning of World War I.
4. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) Similar currency.
(b) Easy standard.
(c) Common denominator.
(d) National linkage.
5. The author believes Democrats and Republican are what type of actors?
(a) Selfish actors.
(b) Rational actors.
(c) Selfless actors.
(d) Irrational actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
2. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
3. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
4. What is the first antitrust legislation?
5. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)