|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
(a) The man with the most consistent behavior.
(b) The man with the most knowledge.
(c) The man with the most altruism.
(d) The man with the most power.
2. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
(a) A planned economy.
(b) A restrained-trade economy.
3. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
4. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Brookings.
(b) A.D. Gershwin.
(c) A.D. Neale.
(d) A.D. Foster.
5. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
(a) Factory help.
(c) Chimney sweeps.
(d) Cooks and servers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
2. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
3. What do the courts protect?
4. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
5. How does the author refer to a principle?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)