|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
(a) Threat of imprisonment.
2. What is one function of money?
(a) A means of processing.
(b) A means of accounting.
(c) A means of saving.
(d) A means of wealth.
3. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
4. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
(a) Robert Hessen.
(b) Robert Fulgrough.
(c) Robert Gallegar.
(d) Robert Lackser.
5. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
2. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
3. During the Industrial Revolution, where do many children find jobs?
4. Intellectual property may end up in the public _____ but it does not become public property.
5. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)