|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
(a) Price fixing.
(b) Mergers and acquisitions.
(d) Labor abuse.
2. The first labor laws aimed at children are enacted in what year?
3. How do irrational entities benefit from the United Nations, according to the author?
(a) By being subservant to rational entities.
(b) By being dominant of rational entities.
(c) By being influenced by rational entities.
(d) By being associated with rational entities.
4. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
5. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) Small businessmen.
(b) Foreign businessmen.
(c) Local businessmen.
(d) American businessmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
2. How does the author refer to a principle?
3. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
4. What do patents and copyright protect?
5. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)