|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the courts protect?
(c) Labor unions.
2. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
(a) The rational entity.
(b) The selfless entity.
(c) The logical entity.
(d) The more intelligent entity.
3. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
(a) The right to negotiate.
(b) The right to own property.
(c) The right to sue.
(d) The right to use force.
4. Patents apply to what?
(a) Personal information.
(b) Theoretical knowledge.
5. How long do copyrights last in the United Kingdom?
(a) The life of the originator plus 100 years.
(b) The life of the originator plus 25 years.
(c) The life of the originator plus 75 years.
(d) The life of the originator plus 50 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
2. During the Industrial Revolution, where do many children find jobs?
3. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
4. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
5. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)