|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(b) Economic classes.
(c) Social classes.
2. How long do copyrights last in the United Kingdom?
(a) The life of the originator plus 25 years.
(b) The life of the originator plus 75 years.
(c) The life of the originator plus 100 years.
(d) The life of the originator plus 50 years.
3. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
(a) Price fixing.
(c) Labor abuse.
(d) Mergers and acquisitions.
4. How does the author refer to a principle?
(a) As a selected truth.
(b) As a discovered truth.
(c) As a general truth.
(d) As a proven truth.
5. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Production and sales.
(b) Trade and production.
(c) Trade and growth.
(d) Growth and sales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
2. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
3. What is the first antitrust legislation?
4. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
5. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)