|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one function of money?
(a) A means of wealth.
(b) A means of accounting.
(c) A means of saving.
(d) A means of processing.
2. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
3. During the Industrial Revolution, where do many children find jobs?
(a) In stores.
(b) In restaurants.
(c) In factories.
(d) In homes.
4. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
(a) To ease temporary reserve shortages.
(b) To limit the amount of currency in circulation.
(c) To create a spending account for the military.
(d) To create a national savings account.
5. How does the author refer to a principle?
(a) As a general truth.
(b) As a selected truth.
(c) As a discovered truth.
(d) As a proven truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
2. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
3. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
4. Copyrights apply to what?
5. When there is a conflict among groups that do not have the same principles, which does the author predict will win?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)