|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
2. What is the first antitrust legislation?
(a) The Humphry Act.
(b) The Taft Act.
(c) The Sherman Act.
(d) The Trump Act.
3. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
(a) Delaware corporations code.
(b) Case law.
(d) Supreme Court decisions.
4. Intellectual property may end up in the public _____ but it does not become public property.
5. What is one function of money?
(a) A means of wealth.
(b) A means of processing.
(c) A means of saving.
(d) A means of accounting.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
2. The first labor laws aimed at children are enacted in what year?
3. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
4. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
5. During the Industrial Revolution, where do many children find jobs?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)