|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one function of money?
(a) A means of wealth.
(b) A means of saving.
(c) A means of processing.
(d) A means of accounting.
2. The author believes Democrats and Republican are what type of actors?
(a) Irrational actors.
(b) Rational actors.
(c) Selfish actors.
(d) Selfless actors.
3. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) National linkage.
(b) Similar currency.
(c) Common denominator.
(d) Easy standard.
4. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
(a) The capital market.
(b) A stable economic country.
(c) A high-interest-rate country.
(d) An expansionist economic country.
5. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(a) Economic classes.
(c) Social classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
2. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
3. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
4. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)