|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the Industrial Revolution, where do many children find jobs?
(a) In stores.
(b) In restaurants.
(c) In homes.
(d) In factories.
2. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
3. What is one function of money?
(a) A means of saving.
(b) A means of wealth.
(c) A means of accounting.
(d) A means of processing.
4. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
(a) The scapegoats.
(b) The elite.
(c) The taxpayers.
(d) The politicians.
5. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
(a) By working from home.
(b) In the factories.
(c) In the streets.
(d) In the brothels.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes Democrats and Republican are what type of actors?
2. How do irrational entities benefit from the United Nations, according to the author?
3. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
4. What is the first antitrust legislation?
5. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)