|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Foster.
(b) A.D. Neale.
(c) A.D. Brookings.
(d) A.D. Gershwin.
2. The author believes that, in statism, businessmen are what?
(a) The politicians.
(b) The taxpayers.
(c) The elite.
(d) The scapegoats.
3. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(a) Social classes.
(d) Economic classes.
4. The author believes Democrats and Republican are what type of actors?
(a) Irrational actors.
(b) Rational actors.
(c) Selfless actors.
(d) Selfish actors.
5. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
(a) By working from home.
(b) In the streets.
(c) In the brothels.
(d) In the factories.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
2. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
3. During the Industrial Revolution, where do many children find jobs?
4. Intellectual property may end up in the public _____ but it does not become public property.
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)