|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) Easy standard.
(b) Common denominator.
(c) National linkage.
(d) Similar currency.
2. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
(a) The right to sue.
(b) The right to use force.
(c) The right to own property.
(d) The right to negotiate.
3. What do the courts protect?
(a) Labor unions.
4. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
5. What do patents and copyright protect?
(a) Private property.
(b) Intellectual property.
(c) Scientific knowledge.
(d) Musical creations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author refer to a principle?
2. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
3. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
4. Patents apply to what?
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)