|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
(a) The man with the most knowledge.
(b) The man with the most power.
(c) The man with the most altruism.
(d) The man with the most consistent behavior.
2. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) Small businessmen.
(b) Foreign businessmen.
(c) Local businessmen.
(d) American businessmen.
3. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
(a) Robert Gallegar.
(b) Robert Fulgrough.
(c) Robert Lackser.
(d) Robert Hessen.
4. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and silver.
(b) Gold and bronze.
(c) Gold and tin.
(d) Gold and iron.
5. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
(a) A planned economy.
(b) A restrained-trade economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
2. Intellectual property may end up in the public _____ but it does not become public property.
3. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
4. How does the author refer to a principle?
5. How do irrational entities benefit from the United Nations, according to the author?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)