|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Copyrights apply to what?
(a) Actual locations.
(d) Physical items.
2. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
(a) In the streets.
(b) In the factories.
(c) By working from home.
(d) In the brothels.
3. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
(a) The man with the most altruism.
(b) The man with the most power.
(c) The man with the most consistent behavior.
(d) The man with the most knowledge.
4. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Production and sales.
(b) Growth and sales.
(c) Trade and production.
(d) Trade and growth.
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
2. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
3. What do the courts protect?
4. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
5. Patents apply to what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)