|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
2. What do patents and copyright protect?
(a) Intellectual property.
(b) Musical creations.
(c) Scientific knowledge.
(d) Private property.
3. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) American businessmen.
(b) Foreign businessmen.
(c) Small businessmen.
(d) Local businessmen.
4. Patents apply to what?
(b) Personal information.
(d) Theoretical knowledge.
5. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
2. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
3. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
4. How long do copyrights last in the United Kingdom?
5. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)