|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the courts protect?
(c) Labor unions.
2. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
(a) The right to sue.
(b) The right to negotiate.
(c) The right to use force.
(d) The right to own property.
3. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
4. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
(a) A shortage of bank reserves.
(b) A depression.
(c) A recession.
(d) A shortage of interest reserves.
5. How do irrational entities benefit from the United Nations, according to the author?
(a) By being associated with rational entities.
(b) By being subservant to rational entities.
(c) By being influenced by rational entities.
(d) By being dominant of rational entities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one function of money?
2. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
3. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
4. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
5. How long do copyrights last in the United Kingdom?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)