|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author believe is the basic tool of business?
2. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
(b) A planned economy.
(d) A restrained-trade economy.
3. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(b) Economic classes.
(d) Social classes.
4. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) American businessmen.
(b) Small businessmen.
(c) Foreign businessmen.
(d) Local businessmen.
5. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
(a) The man with the most altruism.
(b) The man with the most knowledge.
(c) The man with the most power.
(d) The man with the most consistent behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
2. What is the first antitrust legislation?
3. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
4. In a free market, economic power is determined by what?
5. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)