|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) Small businessmen.
(b) Foreign businessmen.
(c) Local businessmen.
(d) American businessmen.
2. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
(a) The man with the most consistent behavior.
(b) The man with the most power.
(c) The man with the most altruism.
(d) The man with the most knowledge.
3. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
4. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
5. What do patents and copyright protect?
(a) Private property.
(b) Musical creations.
(c) Scientific knowledge.
(d) Intellectual property.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
2. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
3. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
4. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
5. What is one function of money?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)