|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Patents apply to what?
(a) Personal information.
(c) Theoretical knowledge.
2. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
(a) The capital market.
(b) An expansionist economic country.
(c) A stable economic country.
(d) A high-interest-rate country.
3. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
4. What is one function of money?
(a) A means of saving.
(b) A means of accounting.
(c) A means of processing.
(d) A means of wealth.
5. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
(a) Robert Gallegar.
(b) Robert Lackser.
(c) Robert Fulgrough.
(d) Robert Hessen.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
2. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
3. How do irrational entities benefit from the United Nations, according to the author?
4. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
5. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)