|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
(a) Robert Fulgrough.
(b) Robert Hessen.
(c) Robert Lackser.
(d) Robert Gallegar.
2. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(c) Economic classes.
(d) Social classes.
3. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
4. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
(a) The man with the most power.
(b) The man with the most altruism.
(c) The man with the most knowledge.
(d) The man with the most consistent behavior.
5. How long do copyrights last in the United Kingdom?
(a) The life of the originator plus 100 years.
(b) The life of the originator plus 50 years.
(c) The life of the originator plus 75 years.
(d) The life of the originator plus 25 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first labor laws aimed at children are enacted in what year?
2. What right does the government have that a private organization does not?
3. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
4. The results of intellectual property may be ______, but the intellectual property itself may not be.
5. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)