|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
2. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
(a) The logical entity.
(b) The rational entity.
(c) The more intelligent entity.
(d) The selfless entity.
3. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
(b) Factory help.
(c) Cooks and servers.
(d) Chimney sweeps.
4. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
(a) The man with the most knowledge.
(b) The man with the most power.
(c) The man with the most consistent behavior.
(d) The man with the most altruism.
5. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one function of money?
2. Copyrights apply to what?
3. What are ALCOA, General Electric and other companies said to be engaged in that cause them to be sued under the antitrust laws?
4. The author says the Industrial Revolution would never occur under what?
5. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)