|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
(a) Small businessmen.
(b) American businessmen.
(c) Foreign businessmen.
(d) Local businessmen.
2. What do patents and copyright protect?
(a) Musical creations.
(b) Private property.
(c) Intellectual property.
(d) Scientific knowledge.
3. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Brookings.
(b) A.D. Gershwin.
(c) A.D. Neale.
(d) A.D. Foster.
4. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) Common denominator.
(b) Similar currency.
(c) National linkage.
(d) Easy standard.
5. How does the author refer to a principle?
(a) As a proven truth.
(b) As a general truth.
(c) As a discovered truth.
(d) As a selected truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first labor laws aimed at children are enacted in what year?
2. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
3. What do the courts protect?
4. The author believes Democrats and Republican are what type of actors?
5. The first labor laws aimed at children target those working as what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)