|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
(a) A high-interest-rate country.
(b) A stable economic country.
(c) An expansionist economic country.
(d) The capital market.
2. How do irrational entities benefit from the United Nations, according to the author?
(a) By being dominant of rational entities.
(b) By being associated with rational entities.
(c) By being subservant to rational entities.
(d) By being influenced by rational entities.
3. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
(a) At the beginning of World War I.
(b) At the end of World War II.
(c) At the beginning of World War II.
(d) At the end of World War I.
4. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
(a) By working from home.
(b) In the brothels.
(c) In the streets.
(d) In the factories.
5. Who does the author predict will win when there is a conflict between groups with the same principles?
(a) The man with the most consistent behavior.
(b) The man with the most altruism.
(c) The man with the most knowledge.
(d) The man with the most power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first antitrust legislation?
2. What type of businessmen does the author feel are persecuted?
3. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
4. Copyrights apply to what?
5. How does the author refer to a principle?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)