|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
(a) The selfless entity.
(b) The rational entity.
(c) The logical entity.
(d) The more intelligent entity.
2. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
(a) At the beginning of World War II.
(b) At the beginning of World War I.
(c) At the end of World War II.
(d) At the end of World War I.
3. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
4. Who writes the chapter entitled "The Effects of the industrial Revolution on Women and Children"?
(a) Robert Lackser.
(b) Robert Gallegar.
(c) Robert Fulgrough.
(d) Robert Hessen.
5. The author believes Democrats and Republican are what type of actors?
(a) Selfless actors.
(b) Selfish actors.
(c) Irrational actors.
(d) Rational actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author believe is the basic tool of the bureaucrat?
2. During the Industrial Revolution, how do women earn income?
3. What do the courts protect?
4. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
5. When there is a conflict among groups that do not have the same principles, which does the author predict will win?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)