|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Anatomy of Compromise.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes Democrats and Republican are what type of actors?
(a) Selfish actors.
(b) Selfless actors.
(c) Rational actors.
(d) Irrational actors.
2. Which British civil servant says the U.S. antitrust laws cannot be understood?
(a) A.D. Foster.
(b) A.D. Gershwin.
(c) A.D. Brookings.
(d) A.D. Neale.
3. Instead of reading the antitrust laws to decide if something is legal, people must read what?
(a) Case law.
(b) Supreme Court decisions.
(d) Delaware corporations code.
4. How long do copyrights last in the United Kingdom?
(a) The life of the originator plus 75 years.
(b) The life of the originator plus 50 years.
(c) The life of the originator plus 100 years.
(d) The life of the originator plus 25 years.
5. Which does the author predict will win when the principles are clearly defined by the groups hold opposite views?
(a) The selfless entity.
(b) The more intelligent entity.
(c) The logical entity.
(d) The rational entity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first antitrust legislation?
2. How does the author refer to a principle?
3. When there is a conflict among groups that do not have the same principles, which does the author predict will win?
4. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
5. What is one of the negatives that political power uses?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)