|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of rights, according to the author, is the American system of government based on?
(a) Minority rights.
(b) Power rights.
(c) Majority rights.
(d) Individual rights.
2. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
(a) Sacrifice for monopolies.
(b) Sacrifice for money.
(c) Sacrifice for the common good.
(d) Sacrifice for the government.
3. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
4. According to the author, many less-developed countries feel ______ by capitalism.
5. In the U.S., the economic system isn't a pure capitalist system but is what?
(a) A mixed socialism.
(b) A mixed system.
(c) A mixed capitalism.
(d) A mixed economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Governor Romney says we do not have a system of capitalism but of what?
2. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
3. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
4. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
5. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)