|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(b) Social classes.
(c) Economic classes.
2. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Trade and production.
(b) Trade and growth.
(c) Production and sales.
(d) Growth and sales.
3. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Richard Fullerton.
(b) Marcus Bludger.
(c) Alan Greenspan.
(d) Theodore Huffington.
4. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
5. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
(a) A high-interest-rate country.
(b) The capital market.
(c) An expansionist economic country.
(d) A stable economic country.
Short Answer Questions
1. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
2. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
3. According to the author, many less-developed countries feel ______ by capitalism.
4. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
5. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)