|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes that capitalism cannot function with what?
(a) Individual rights.
(c) Uneducated workers.
2. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
(a) Sacrifice for the government.
(b) Sacrifice for money.
(c) Sacrifice for monopolies.
(d) Sacrifice for the common good.
3. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(a) Social classes.
(c) Economic classes.
4. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) Easy standard.
(b) Similar currency.
(c) Common denominator.
(d) National linkage.
5. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the U.S., the economic system isn't a pure capitalist system but is what?
2. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
3. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
4. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
5. What kind of rights, according to the author, is the American system of government based on?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)