|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
2. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and iron.
(b) Gold and silver.
(c) Gold and tin.
(d) Gold and bronze.
3. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
(b) Open borders.
(c) Government interference.
(d) Altruistic principles.
4. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Theodore Huffington.
(b) Alan Greenspan.
(c) Richard Fullerton.
(d) Marcus Bludger.
5. What is one function of money?
(a) A means of saving.
(b) A means of accounting.
(c) A means of wealth.
(d) A means of processing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Governor Romney says we do not have a system of capitalism but of what?
2. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
3. One of the tactics of this group is to paint capitalism as evil.
4. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
5. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)