|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(a) Economic classes.
(d) Social classes.
2. The author believes that capitalism cannot function with what?
(b) Individual rights.
(c) Uneducated workers.
3. In the U.S., the economic system isn't a pure capitalist system but is what?
(a) A mixed economy.
(b) A mixed capitalism.
(c) A mixed system.
(d) A mixed socialism.
4. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Theodore Huffington.
(b) Marcus Bludger.
(c) Richard Fullerton.
(d) Alan Greenspan.
5. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Trade and production.
(b) Production and sales.
(c) Growth and sales.
(d) Trade and growth.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
2. What kind of rights, according to the author, is the American system of government based on?
3. According to the author, many less-developed countries feel ______ by capitalism.
4. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
5. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)