|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) National linkage.
(b) Common denominator.
(c) Similar currency.
(d) Easy standard.
2. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Richard Fullerton.
(b) Theodore Huffington.
(c) Alan Greenspan.
(d) Marcus Bludger.
3. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
4. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(c) Economic classes.
(d) Social classes.
5. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
(a) Government interference.
(b) Open borders.
(c) Altruistic principles.
Short Answer Questions
1. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
2. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
3. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
4. In the U.S., the economic system isn't a pure capitalist system but is what?
5. According to the author, many less-developed countries feel ______ by capitalism.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)