|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
2. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
3. The author believes that capitalism cannot function with what?
(a) Uneducated workers.
(d) Individual rights.
4. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Richard Fullerton.
(b) Marcus Bludger.
(c) Alan Greenspan.
(d) Theodore Huffington.
5. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
(a) A recession.
(b) A depression.
(c) A shortage of bank reserves.
(d) A shortage of interest reserves.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
2. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
3. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
4. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
5. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)