|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of rights, according to the author, is the American system of government based on?
(a) Majority rights.
(b) Minority rights.
(c) Power rights.
(d) Individual rights.
2. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(a) Social classes.
(b) Economic classes.
3. One of the tactics of this group is to paint capitalism as evil.
4. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
(a) A depression.
(b) A shortage of interest reserves.
(c) A recession.
(d) A shortage of bank reserves.
5. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
(a) Her beliefs.
(b) Her strength.
(c) Her power.
(d) Her success.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
2. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
3. What is one function of money?
4. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
5. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)