|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and silver.
(b) Gold and iron.
(c) Gold and tin.
(d) Gold and bronze.
2. One of the tactics of this group is to paint capitalism as evil.
3. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
(a) A recession.
(b) A depression.
(c) A shortage of interest reserves.
(d) A shortage of bank reserves.
4. What kind of rights, according to the author, is the American system of government based on?
(a) Minority rights.
(b) Individual rights.
(c) Majority rights.
(d) Power rights.
5. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
2. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
3. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
4. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
5. The author believes that capitalism cannot function with what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)