|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
2. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
3. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(c) Economic classes.
(d) Social classes.
4. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
5. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
(a) Sacrifice for monopolies.
(b) Sacrifice for money.
(c) Sacrifice for the common good.
(d) Sacrifice for the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
2. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
3. According to the author, many less-developed countries feel ______ by capitalism.
4. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
5. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)