|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
(a) To limit the amount of currency in circulation.
(b) To create a spending account for the military.
(c) To ease temporary reserve shortages.
(d) To create a national savings account.
2. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and tin.
(b) Gold and iron.
(c) Gold and bronze.
(d) Gold and silver.
3. According to the author, many less-developed countries feel ______ by capitalism.
4. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Trade and production.
(b) Production and sales.
(c) Trade and growth.
(d) Growth and sales.
5. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
(a) At the end of World War II.
(b) At the beginning of World War II.
(c) At the end of World War I.
(d) At the beginning of World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
2. Governor Romney says we do not have a system of capitalism but of what?
3. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
4. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
5. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)