|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
(a) A recession.
(b) A depression.
(c) A shortage of bank reserves.
(d) A shortage of interest reserves.
2. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
(a) Easy standard.
(b) National linkage.
(c) Common denominator.
(d) Similar currency.
3. According to the author, many less-developed countries feel ______ by capitalism.
4. The author believes that capitalism cannot function with what?
(b) Individual rights.
(d) Uneducated workers.
5. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
2. One of the tactics of this group is to paint capitalism as evil.
3. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
4. What is the goal of the creation of the Federal Reserve System?
5. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)