|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
(a) Sacrifice for the government.
(b) Sacrifice for the common good.
(c) Sacrifice for money.
(d) Sacrifice for monopolies.
2. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
3. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
(a) Her power.
(b) Her beliefs.
(c) Her strength.
(d) Her success.
4. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and silver.
(b) Gold and iron.
(c) Gold and bronze.
(d) Gold and tin.
5. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
2. Money functions as a __________ in transactions.
3. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
4. What kind of rights, according to the author, is the American system of government based on?
5. In the U.S., the economic system isn't a pure capitalist system but is what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)