|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the U.S., the economic system isn't a pure capitalist system but is what?
(a) A mixed capitalism.
(b) A mixed socialism.
(c) A mixed economy.
(d) A mixed system.
2. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
(a) The capital market.
(b) An expansionist economic country.
(c) A stable economic country.
(d) A high-interest-rate country.
3. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
4. One of the tactics of this group is to paint capitalism as evil.
5. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
2. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
3. The author believes that capitalism cannot function with what?
4. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
5. According to the author, many less-developed countries feel ______ by capitalism.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)