|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
(a) Production and sales.
(b) Trade and growth.
(c) Growth and sales.
(d) Trade and production.
2. Among those countries of the world that have had fascist dictatorships, a favorable opinion of _______ is found.
3. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
(a) Sacrifice for monopolies.
(b) Sacrifice for money.
(c) Sacrifice for the common good.
(d) Sacrifice for the government.
4. The author believes that capitalism cannot function with what?
(a) Uneducated workers.
(d) Individual rights.
5. One of the tactics of this group is to paint capitalism as evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Governor Romney says we do not have a system of capitalism but of what?
2. In a gold-standard system, gold will flow from a low-interest-rate country to where?
3. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
4. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
5. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)