|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
2. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Marcus Bludger.
(b) Theodore Huffington.
(c) Alan Greenspan.
(d) Richard Fullerton.
3. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
(a) Altruistic principles.
(c) Open borders.
(d) Government interference.
4. The author believes that many less-developed countries hate America for what?
(a) Her strength.
(b) Her power.
(c) Her success.
(d) Her beliefs.
5. The existence of money promotes the division of what?
(c) Social classes.
(d) Economic classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, many less-developed countries feel ______ by capitalism.
2. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
3. Governor Romney says we do not have a system of capitalism but of what?
4. According to Rand, what must the individual be willing to do in a capitalist society?
5. What, according to the author, does the gold standard facilitate?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)