|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Obliteration of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the gold standard cease to exist?
(a) At the end of World War II.
(b) At the beginning of World War II.
(c) At the beginning of World War I.
(d) At the end of World War I.
2. Who is the author of the "Gold and Economic Freedom" chapter?
(a) Richard Fullerton.
(b) Theodore Huffington.
(c) Marcus Bludger.
(d) Alan Greenspan.
3. The Federal Reserve System was created when the government thought that what was happening?
(a) A shortage of bank reserves.
(b) A recession.
(c) A depression.
(d) A shortage of interest reserves.
4. What is one function of money?
(a) A means of processing.
(b) A means of accounting.
(c) A means of wealth.
(d) A means of saving.
5. What are the two most common metals used as a medium of exchange?
(a) Gold and iron.
(b) Gold and silver.
(c) Gold and tin.
(d) Gold and bronze.
Short Answer Questions
1. The existence of money allows people to avoid the problems of ______.
2. According to Rand, capitalism is based on what?
3. Who does Algeria fight for independence?
4. The government established by the Founding Fathers is based on theories that began with whom?
5. To function as a medium of exchange, an item must be durable and what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)