Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brennan decide he has to do with the skull?
(a) Give it to Dr. Tibbets.
(b) Give it to a museum.
(c) Take it to the Apache reservation.
(d) Follow the instructions in the dream.
2. How do the men with Brennan's mother sound about Brennan running there in a day and a night?
3. What kind of officials are standing with Brennan's mother?
(a) Two sheriffs.
(b) Two highway patroll officers.
(c) A National Forest Ranger.
(d) A city policeman.
4. To what did Brennan's activities with Mr. Homeley lead?
(a) Brennan building an ant farm at home.
(b) Brennan deciding to study entomology.
(c) A friendship of sorts.
(d) Brennan joining the science club.
5. What does Amelia Gephart ask the commanding officer to tell her?
(a) If he was an adult.
(b) If he actually had a gun.
(c) In what canyon was the body buried.
(d) If Coyote Runs was killed and where.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brennan think is the nationality of the soldiers who chased Coyote Runs?
2. Why does Mr. Homesley have Brennan bring a beetle to him everyday?
3. How does Brennan think he will be able to run in the desert?
4. What does Brennan ask Mr. Homesley to do?
5. Why does Brennan think he will be able to get across the desert?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)