|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brennan feel the first time he listens to classical music at Mr. Homesley's house?
(a) That he liked Pink Floyd better.
(b) That the music had sunk into him.
(c) That is was boring.
(d) That the Homesleys had wasted a lot of money on their music.
2. What is Brennan feeling while waiting for information from Homesley's friend?
3. What does Mr. Homesley tell Brennan about beetles?
(a) They are bad for the ecology of the Earth.
(b) They are often killed with pesticides.
(c) They eat almost anything.
(d) They are the most numerous species on Earth.
4. From what band of Apaches was Coyote Runs?
(a) Swift Run bank
(b) Canyon Mesa band.
(c) Table Mesa band.
(d) Horse Mesa band.
5. What does Brennan assume about the skull that Mr. Homesley says is not necessarily true?
(a) That the skull belongs to an Indian.
(b) That the skull is from a young child.
(c) That the skull is a white soldier.
(d) That he didn't break the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brennan do with the skull to check out his theory on it?
2. Who does Mr. Homesley think they need to ask about the skull?
3. What does Brennan wish about Mr. Homesley?
4. What does Brennan tell Homesley when Homesley guesses Brennan found some information?
5. What does Brennan do when the men jump at him?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)