|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Mr. Homesley's information to arrive?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
2. Why does Brennan think he will be able to get across the desert?
(a) He will move only at night.
(b) He doesn't know if he can get across it.
(c) He has run in the desert many times.
(d) He believes Coyote Runs will help him.
3. What does Mr. Homesley do in the military?
(a) Lab technician.
(b) Military historian.
(d) Medic in Vietnam.
4. What does Brennan get to eat at a convenience store?
(a) Water and bread.
(b) Granola bars and water.
(c) Energy drinks and beef jerky.
(d) Soda and chips.
5. What does Brennan tell Homesley when Homesley guesses Brennan found some information?
(a) He should keep the skull.
(b) The skull is not Coyote Runs'.
(c) Coyote Runs has possesed him.
(d) He wants to know more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Tibbets offer Brennan to drink?
2. What is the size of the bullet hole in the forehead of the skull?
3. Why does Brennan stay on the road when running near Fort Bliss?
4. How does Brennan feel about the dark as he is running?
5. What kind of environmental conditions d0 patrol reports write about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Brennan climbs some rocks and what is his response?
2. What does Brennan pass in the canyon and what does he know?
3. What does Brennan find deep in the canyon and what does he do?
4. How long does it take for more information to come to Brennan and what does he do when Mr. Homesley calls about it?
5. What kind of relationship do Brennan and Mr. Homesley end up having?
6. What reason comes to Brennan when he thinks about keeping the skull?
7. Where does Brennan hide the skull in his house?
8. What was written in most of the reports in the boxes?
9. What does Brennan learn about the probable cause of death?
10. Where is Brennan by morning and what does he find there?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)