|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brennan assume about the skull that Mr. Homesley says is not necessarily true?
(a) That the skull is a white soldier.
(b) That the skull belongs to an Indian.
(c) That he didn't break the law.
(d) That the skull is from a young child.
2. What does Brennan do with the skull to check out his theory on it?
(a) Meditates on it.
(b) Draws a picture of the person from the topographical features.
(c) Measures it.
(d) Puts a wig on it.
3. What does Brennan think is the nationality of the soldiers who chased Coyote Runs?
4. What does Brennan get to eat at a convenience store?
(a) Energy drinks and beef jerky.
(b) Granola bars and water.
(c) Soda and chips.
(d) Water and bread.
5. What is the size of the bullet hole in the forehead of the skull?
(a) About the size of his thumbprint.
(b) About the size of a green pea.
(c) About the size of his palm.
(d) About half the size of his palm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brennan think drove the west forward?
2. Why hasn't Brennan called the police or told his mother about the skull?
3. What does Brennan feel the first time he listens to classical music at Mr. Homesley's house?
4. Why does Brennan think a fire would be nice?
5. Why does Brennan stay on the road when running near Fort Bliss?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)