|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of body does Mr. Homesley have?
(a) Tall and very heavy.
(b) Tall and skinny.
(c) Short and fat.
(d) Short and wiry.
2. Why does Mr. Homesley have Brennan bring a beetle to him everyday?
(a) To see how many different ones he could find.
(b) To feed the ants in the ant farm.
(c) To help rid the world of beetles.
(d) So they could discuss it.
3. How does Brennan leave his house?
(a) Through the front door.
(b) Through the garage.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through a window.
4. What does Dr. Tibbets offer Brennan to drink?
(a) A soda.
5. What does Homesley give Brennan when Brennan is going through the boxes?
(a) Toast and eggs.
(b) A bowl of ice cream.
(c) Some chips and dip.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies and milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the soldiers have to do sometimes to drink?
2. What does Brennan ask Mr. Homesley to do?
3. Why does Brennan stay on the road when running near Fort Bliss?
4. To what did Brennan's activities with Mr. Homeley lead?
5. What does Brennan assume about the skull that Mr. Homesley says is not necessarily true?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Brennan hide the skull in his house?
2. Where does Brennan meet Mr. Homesley, who do they see there and what does that person tell them about?
3. What does Mr. Homesley say about the second source of information?
4. Why does Brennan think the skull belonged to a young person?
5. Where does Brennan leave the skull and why?
6. What is suggested about why the person to whom the skull belongs was killed and what suggestion is made for Brennan to find more information?
7. What was written in most of the reports in the boxes?
8. What does Brennan find out when he comes home in Chapter 21?
9. What incident with Mr. Homesley does Brennan recall when he thinks of talking to him about the skull?
10. Why does Brennan talk to Mr. Homesley about the skull?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)