|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brennan see where he meets Dr. Tibbets?
(a) A skeleton in Tibbets' foyer.
(b) Mr. Homesley's music room.
(c) An Indian waiter.
(d) Metal tables and bright lights.
2. What color is the place in question #121?
3. What saying keeps running through Brennan's head?
(a) Mercy, please.
(b) Take me, spirit.
(c) Take me home.
(d) I am a man.
4. What does Brennan decide he has to do with the skull?
(a) Give it to Dr. Tibbets.
(b) Follow the instructions in the dream.
(c) Give it to a museum.
(d) Take it to the Apache reservation.
5. How long does it take for Mr. Homesley's information to arrive?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) Two days.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brennan change as the result of Mr. Homesley's interest in him?
2. What iss the purpose of most of the patrols around Fort Bliss?
3. What does the voice in Brennan's head tell him about snakes?
4. What kind of officials are standing with Brennan's mother?
5. Why is Brennan not supposed to take things from the canyons?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)